• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Pavali

Oct 25, 2018
Hey man, I did it! This is the sis Love route, and there is my save! Follow: Wish her goodnight, Do something Crazy, French kiss, Lift her..., Good night to my ..., Throw her on the bed.., Just say goodnight! During the night there wiil be the sex scene, You can chose where :)
You are a Saint!

Reactions: Csirko93

dani54

Feb 15, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Tangled Up v11.0.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Can you please upload on Google drive as well mega doesn't work properly these days.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
?¿? yes, i know this post. i was the one, who posted it. but thanks for the reminder.

Reactions: AngreeWookie

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Tangled Up v11.0.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
1gb? Welp, I guess this is where I stop, it was a fun ride. Thanks for porting the gam. I'll be looking forward for other games you port, have a good one.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I'm just curious, since there isn't a v.011 walkthrough yet; is there a path where sis is NOT
? We are now living with
, but I don't know whether the story would go on if that doesn't happen to sis...

D

Deleted member 992182

Wait, wait... wait a fucking minute... I've just reach THE END of the sis route... is this a real game over? Won't it be more updates?

/sadpanda
Same. She is maybe my favorite female character/model ever. She just does it for me. I need more.

Reactions: xtremetal and LP83

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Same. She is maybe my favorite female character/model ever. She just does it for me. I need more.
Yeah... but also there are some things in the plot that are unsolved... wtf with Vicky plot and the safe box? wtf five comas group? wtf threesoming out of the double bj? wtf everything??? Oh my goAT, I'm lost... I'm hugging myself...

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Oh, fer t'love of da Swayt Baby Jaysus! How do you raise your lust when you're living with Vicky? If the MC gets anymore "Emo" points he's going to become transgender...start listening to Bell & Sebastian and possibly take up knitting. :D

I, also, bought the ring for Rowena/Tabitha (a lot of you may not have realized this is her real name...). Lol What are you supposed to do with it? It's not like this is a "has inventory" game- the scenes just kinda trigger on their own... :)

Any info is appreciated. :)

Also, HOW/WHERE is this redhead and HOW do you get to her/the scenes with her?! I haven't seen this lovely creature anywhere in the game...

1545231884007.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Also, HOW/WHERE is this redhead and HOW do you get to her/the scenes with her?! I haven't seen this lovely creature anywhere in the game...
I was wondering that too after seeing the , she does look amazing. But the games grind got too much for me and I haven't played since the mom came home (maybe some Zoe content would give me a push to keep going).

Reactions: Safetydummy

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
excuse me, how do I use the incest patch on nonroot android version? at least tell me the name of the game folder.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
excuse me, how do I use the incest patch on nonroot android version? at least tell me the name of the game folder.
Never played on android but I have looked inside the folders of a port and the file names were different from the pc files, the patch linked on the op probably won't work (not as is anyway). Have you fired up the game to see if maybe the patch was included.

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes