D

Deleted member 992182

Ugh, I may hold off on that for now then... I really, really, really don't care for the Mom and what she stands for...I even named her character in the game "Donna Care", because I really donna care what she does... Lol
She's the worst. In order is
Sis>Beach/office girl>Vicky>every other woman>mom

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
Ok so no matter the choices i make, she's not gonna fuck the MC, right?
Well the last office scene you have three choices that have different sex scene but give the same result. It's just that if you choose to choice number 3 'tell off both of them' your mum attempts to Fuck ur ass but mc get pissed off and turns the table instead

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
Well the last office scene you have three choices that have different sex scene but give the same result. It's just that if you choose to choice number 3 'tell off both of them' your mum attempts to Fuck ur ass but mc get pissed off and turns the table instead
too bad, actually wanted to see her fuck him. he's just so fucking annoying

Ronny118

Dec 26, 2018
Can someone help me? Ï completly stuck after the pool 69 scene. In the gym the oral scenes keep repeating themself, in the romeoscene i get no further then the handjob (didnt try the handcoefs though, do I?). Bathroom seduce is also a turn down. And when i go say goodnight she also keep turning me down and cant seduce here.
I JUST WANT TO FUCK HERE, how hard can it be?

Sister route btw, mom route completer succesfull.

Reactions: Edman0312

Edman0312

Jan 1, 2019
Can someone help me? Ï completly stuck after the pool 69 scene. In the gym the oral scenes keep repeating themself, in the romeoscene i get no further then the handjob (didnt try the handcoefs though, do I?). Bathroom seduce is also a turn down. And when i go say goodnight she also keep turning me down and cant seduce here.
I JUST WANT TO FUCK HERE, how hard can it be?

Sister route btw, mom route completer succesfull.
Me too it says im missing something pls help

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
can someone tell me why I can see most of the CG but many more dont open no matter what program I use , are they corrupted or what thanks

JVSnake

Nov 18, 2018
Good afternoon.
I would like you to explain to me what I need to do to use the option with the sister in the room of "Get cuffs and tie her." when the use she calls the mother ... is it anyway or is there any way to use it without her calling her mother?

Thank you for your support ...

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes