kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
can some1 give me a walkthrough save game from day 24 ( morning) i fucked up a little and i dont wanna start from the beginning :// please

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
Is it worth to download a new update? I mean, is there a new content for a sister, or is it just a mother update?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Oh..so confus with Vicky and Mom route lol but very funny play!

can some make a better Walkthrough in 100% vicky route,mom route and sister route so easy follow with.
that one on OP is a bit confus..all in one. lol.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
can some1 give me a walkthrough save game from day 24 ( morning) i fucked up a little and i dont wanna start from the beginning :// please
No need for that because you can go back in days and do it over with what I posted here.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
There is some bug at Vicky's place, it say sister is in the living room and her pic is there, but she is not.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There is some bug at Vicky's place, it say sister is in the living room and her pic is there, but she is not.
She is at the pool and you just need to click by that light in the back right of the room to get to the pool.

Reactions: tonny

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Same problem, got all the way to Day 51 using the Walkthrough, still didn't let me in the Sister's room to steal the Dildo.

"I don't want to go in there"

ryankenn

Aug 14, 2018
Man I'm stuck in a loop and I'm up to day 54. Still can't get her a drink at the pool (says to keep trying) and still can't steal her Dildo. Just keep looping around and around. Relationship is up to 140 and my seduction is 37.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Man I'm stuck in a loop and I'm up to day 54. Still can't get her a drink at the pool (says to keep trying) and still can't steal her Dildo. Just keep looping around and around. Relationship is up to 140 and my seduction is 37.
Reset back to day 41 and work on seduction and what the walkthrough says to do.

ryankenn

Aug 14, 2018
The walkthrough linked in the first post is only for the first week? So now that I'm where I am the game is broken since I missed an event?

Whoops, I was just clicking the link. Found it. I like this game but it sucks that I have to read and follow a walkthrough to play it. I kind of like just playing a game naturally and referencing it if I need to. Having to console back to a day to replay on a script isn't really a game to me, its a story I have to follow correctly.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The walkthrough linked in the first post is only for the first week? So now that I'm where I am the game is broken since I missed an event?

Whoops, I was just clicking the link. Found it. I like this game but it sucks that I have to read and follow a walkthrough to play it. I kind of like just playing a game naturally and referencing it if I need to. Having to console back to a day to replay on a script isn't really a game to me, its a story I have to follow correctly.
You can with this game but you will have to try every option, the walkthroughs just get you to the end faster.

You may need to back track some days if nothing changes and that is the only thing I found a problem with.

ryankenn

Aug 14, 2018
I went back to 41 but although the game says I'm there the options are the same as if I was in the loop where I was before. I'm now back up to 44 and I'm sort of following the walkthrough but because the options aren't the same I don't think its doing anything.

Its like it needs flags for the characters reset.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I've kinda given up. The Grind is too much for so little change and so easily missed opportunities. It was a nice game, and good renders, but I'm sick of rewinding.

Edit-
Up to day 64: Still no stealing opportunity, been grinding for days repeating the same shtick over and over trying to raise stat numbers to see if anything would change. Nothing else triggered. Nothing will changed.

Happens every time I rewind. I give up

2.90 star(s) 71 Votes