Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I used to like this game, have the bugs been fixed yet at all ? I still have a safe file at the end of v.0.9 and its still in the "go to sleep and crash mode"... Not the usual ren-py errors that you get with tracebacks and rollbacks and stuff, the game just literally kicks you out to the main menu every time regardless of choice...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3 Could you share your save of where v11 begins? Thanks
No I can't because I don't have 1 and I only did the sister route.
Hi, is there a incest patch for this version? Or maybe a console command?
The incest patch is at the bottom of post #1.
Where? As I know the sister's route is finish with the v10. Are there any other new scene.
No it was not and is now finish in v.11.
I used to like this game, have the bugs been fixed yet at all ? I still have a safe file at the end of v.0.9 and its still in the "go to sleep and crash mode"... Not the usual ren-py errors that you get with tracebacks and rollbacks and stuff, the game just literally kicks you out to the main menu every time regardless of choice...
You would do better to start over because a lot of new content was add early in the game on all routs.

tintin123456

Jun 3, 2017
No I can't because I don't have 1 and I only did the sister route.

The incest patch is at the bottom of post #1.

No it was not and is now finish in v.11.

You would do better to start over because a lot of new content was add early in the game on all routs.
Erf, I'm stupid ty...

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I'm stuck in a bug I think. I went through the walkthrough, missed the step on one of the days where I was supposed to go in her room and steal her dildo and now it will never let me do it and I'm like 9 days past when they were supposed to have sex for the first time.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
how i can decode the .webp images? i use unren to open the rpa file, but webp is coded and can't see them ...
Same here (win7 x64), so far this is the only game where I can't see all the images when i'm using unren.
And I have the codec already installed, I try to uninstall/reinstall them but nothing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm stuck in a bug I think. I went through the walkthrough, missed the step on one of the days where I was supposed to go in her room and steal her dildo and now it will never let me do it and I'm like 9 days past when they were supposed to have sex for the first time.
You can use the console to change the day back to 1 day before that and redo it.
This little program will allow the console to be active.
Unpack it and place it in the same place as the exe is then double click on it and chose #3 and hit enter.
Please read all about this little tool and what it can do for you with RenPY games.

This will work in all RenPY games but for the ones the dev put blocks in.

Pavali

Oct 25, 2018
Nice.
You can use the console to change the day back to 1 day before that and redo it.
This little program will allow the console to be active.
Unpack it and place it in the same place as the exe is then double click on it and chose #3 and hit enter.
Please read all about this little tool and what it can do for you with RenPY games.

This will work in all RenPY games but for the ones the dev put blocks in.
Nice!
Since I like this game and went through the walkthrough (sister only), but probably missed something somewhere around day 57.
Now I can't get further than the 69 scene at the pool.
Which could be nice, but after multiple re-tries (10 times or so, 5-6 days in) it's getting freaking annoying.
Or can someone shed a light on what I'm missing?
I tried one save from here and that's one where I'm fucking all, go to the office and my sis is pregnant.
Maybe someone has a day 57 save with only the sister route?
Thanks in advance.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Don’t get me wrong I love when this game gets a update but I feel like I’m in a time loop or Groundhog Day do this at that time and next day comes around Do...The...Exact...Same...Thing

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Nice.

Nice!
Since I like this game and went through the walkthrough (sister only), but probably missed something somewhere around day 57.
Now I can't get further than the 69 scene at the pool.
Which could be nice, but after multiple re-tries (10 times or so, 5-6 days in) it's getting freaking annoying.
Or can someone shed a light on what I'm missing?
I tried one save from here and that's one where I'm fucking all, go to the office and my sis is pregnant.
Maybe someone has a day 57 save with only the sister route?
Thanks in advance.
You must try all options with the sister and I had to reload back several days to be able to stay in tune with the walkthrouh.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Don’t get me wrong I love when this game gets a update but I feel like I’m in a time loop or Groundhog Day do this at that time and next day comes around Do...The...Exact...Same...Thing
Grind games do suck like that. I really do prefer when every event is at least a little different than the last time.

2.90 star(s) 71 Votes