a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The sister route ending was lackluster.. if that's the true ending.
I halfway agree and wish there was more.
I also wish to know what Vicky's job is and I think it is something to do with the police but it never really said so.
I really don't know why MC needed to know how to hack into the mom's computer just to see what was going on.
To many wtf moments in the last few updates but still I like the game.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
M ending feels too rushed &... :(
Wish there where a lot more content with her, she's stunning :love:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I halfway agree and wish there was more.
I also wish to know what Vicky's job is and I think it is something to do with the police but it never really said so.
I really don't know why MC needed to know how to hack into the mom's computer just to see what was going on.
To many wtf moments in the last few updates but still I like the game.
Agreed. It's like they asked Vicky to stay with them, she agrees and that's it. Very rushed and not well thought out.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
I really wish there was more to the update, I love the game and story. What is Vicky's job, what does Ron have over Vicky and more.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
You know you've made your game too grindy, when it becomes too grindy to keep making it.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
would be a REALLY REALLY nice game, but playing the same scenes over and over again (felt like 1000 times) until you get any progress makes it extreme boring. Also it makes no sense that MC apologizes for what he had doing - but doing the same next day and gets same reaction -> STOP REPEATING SENSELESS STUFF !!! ( i mean 80% repeated stuff is really too much)
therefore i just can give 2 out of 5 stars
(1 for basics, 1 for story - missing 1 for beeing grindy like hell, 1 for animations missing, and last one missing for renderings which are good, but not the best)

extreme example:
Day 62:
** repeat day 61 **
Day 63:
** repeat day 61 **
Day 64:
** repeat day 61 **
Day 65:
** repeat day 61 **

just: WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I just wonder, if you pursue Vicky, will it ever go anywhere significant, it's actually her that I'm interested and not the so much the sis, she just comes off way too weird to me, but Vicky is the one I'd go for, and mom too despite her being what she is, haha xD
I agree with you, sister acts like a kid, or should I say I just didn't like virgin girls & inexperience , unlike Mom and Vicky

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I agree with you, sister acts like a kid, or should I say I just didn't like virgin girls & inexperience , unlike Mom and Vicky
I don't mind the whole virgin aspect, even though it wouldn't be all that great experience, but it's the fact that the sister is just so fucking weird and a psycho, that's what puts me off, I really want Vicky and Emma, even the mom would do even though she's the antagonist in the story and looking to dominate you xD

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I don't mind the whole virgin aspect, even though it wouldn't be all that great experience, but it's the fact that the sister is just so fucking weird and a psycho, that's what puts me off, I really want Vicky and Emma, even the mom would do even though she's the antagonist in the story and looking to dominate you xD
I think because she just fall in love with her brother to point that it became an obsession and she became possessive. MC touched the forbidden fruit and now it's the outcome , it's like sis will kill anyone now who fucks with his brother even mom or vicky

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I think because she just fall in love with her brother to point that it became an obsession and she became possessive. MC touched the forbidden fruit and now it's the outcome , it's like sis will kill anyone now who fucks with his brother even mom or vicky
She'd kill the brother for dipping his dick in places it don't belong, haha, so you're right, she's very possessive and obsessive and so damn jealous too, ugh xD

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

zocx

May 2, 2017
how i can decode the .webp images? i use unren to open the rpa file, but webp is coded and can't see them ...

2.90 star(s) 71 Votes