ljz781212

May 26, 2018
Considering your contribution to the mostly sane discussions for various games shared here, (I'd argue that more than your contributions in sharing news and other things from Patreon projects) I sincerely hope it's only a temporary financial issue brought on by Christmas.
I hope so, and I wish more money will come to him after the Christmas.:D

Playermet

Feb 6, 2018
Completely stuck. Day 60 and no progress over day 50 by the guide (which I followed 98% of a time). Tried to set max stats from the save editor - no progression.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Spoiler!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay folks this is the biggest spoiler and the last spoiler I will post for TU.

Yes I was given the test version because I was so helpful during my time as a Pateron that I was sent it to test, it does have some problems that will get fixed but I will not upload the test version.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Spoiler!!!

Okay folks this is the biggest spoiler and the last spoiler I will post for TU.

Yes I was given the test version because I was so helpful during my time as a Pateron that I was sent it to test, it does have some problems that will get fixed but I will not upload the test version.
You can throw off the archive with images from the game

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

??
This is more or less the test version that has not been fixed but it still can be played and you can finish the game with it.
There are some very minor bugs and missing pic for one of the scene, most of the bugs can be worked around by resetting the day back about 10 days and redoing what is needed to complete that section and so on.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
This is more or less the test version that has not been fixed but it still can be played and you can finish the game with it.
There are some very minor bugs and missing pic for one of the scene, most of the bugs can be worked around by resetting the day back about 10 days and redoing what is needed to complete that section and so on.
Is this the end of the game, or will there be an update of this game?

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes