Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
did my thingy...
Tangled Up v11.0 Skunked (1GB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

Win/Linux: - - -

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Just remember you need to try all options and not just the 1 you think is best.
yep,i did..just wanna see "the bad choice" then i can enjoy some like nipples etc lol then rollback to the right choice ;) but thanks for tips.

BTW can anyone write whats in new update in change log at OP? can only see v0.9 and now is v0.11. thanks.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I just wonder, if you pursue Vicky, will it ever go anywhere significant, it's actually her that I'm interested and not the so much the sis, she just comes off way too weird to me, but Vicky is the one I'd go for, and mom too despite her being what she is, haha xD

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I want vicky pregnant for MC hehehehe
Hell yeah, that's what I'd want too, haha, that would be the ultimate goal, but I'd also add the chick the mom wanted you to dominate pretty early in the story if you were on mom's path and all, she's like Vicky #2 in a way, if I could have her and Vicky, then I'm happy, but as long as I get Vicky, that's enough for me, especially if I get to impregnate her :p

Reactions: Baxonius

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
the mother if violated I think that in future update could get pregnant, but I do not want to know the other option that she wants to penetrate her son with a dildo if he is submissive hahaha

Reactions: Eerie Entity

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
Start of the stuff with the mother this patch :
Attached Save 1-1 If you slept with her previously
Attached Save 1-2 If you didn't and she "dominated" you instead
I'd recommend however starting from 2-1 (my saves from previous patch) and trying out the different routes, there are a bunch more and I am not sure if they have any real impact. There is not much content between the two patch anyways.

PS: There is an actual end to the mom path in this patch.

I still haven't found anything new on the sister's path, I had a dozen or so days pass by without anything trigering.

Check this post (page 156) to get the save files starting the new mom content in the previous patch.
Sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

adolfhipster

Sep 7, 2017
I saw the save on the OP is from version 8, and its content i've never seen before.
Anyone have a save from maybe v6 or something?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I saw the save on the OP is from version 8, and its content i've never seen before.
Anyone have a save from maybe v6 or something?
To many things have changed since then and you should just start over because you will miss out on some content.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Helena seems to have a bit of a sad past, is there plans for a "happy" ending with her or is she just the bad guy? Been a while since I tried this one.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I find the dialogue just horribly wooden, due to the period key on the creator's keyboard clearly being broken. I tried to get through it, but The CharActeRs sPeaKing Like RoBots with no pauses made me die a little on the inside. It's the only one I've ever deleted.

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes