• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jan 1, 2018
how many days have this version v10 ?
Well, technically there's no limit, but IF you were lucky enough to unlock all the available content as soon as it was possible, you might be at the end of the current content on day 20-ish. Pretty sure that's nigh impossible, but technically...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well, technically there's no limit, but IF you were lucky enough to unlock all the available content as soon as it was possible, you might be at the end of the current content on day 20-ish. Pretty sure that's nigh impossible, but technically...
That is incorrect because triggers were put on the number of days also not just the content.

Jan 1, 2018
That is incorrect because triggers were put on the number of days also not just the content.
My mistake. I see posts on page 163-164 in which people are on day 40-50 and haven't managed to get some content to trigger, which led me to that false assumption. So regarding the content that triggers after a certain number of days, do you happen to know what the highest day# that triggers content is?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
My mistake. I see posts on page 163-164 in which people are on day 40-50 and haven't managed to get some content to trigger, which led me to that false assumption. So regarding the content that triggers after a certain number of days, do you happen to know what the highest day# that triggers content is?
No I don't and I don't think the game can be finished in under 60 days or so.
But that is misleading in its own rights.
What you see happens over 6-8 months of time (maybe longer) not just the 60 - 90 days of in game play.

Take the pregnancy she is about 3 months pregnant when they leave the house.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Cg V9 and V10 please file jpg
I would like to know if I have unlocked all the scenes
You can do it your self with this little program.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
console for cheat its ok but no unlocked all the scenes
That program will unpack all of the CG's so you can look at them.

Put the program in the same folder where the exe is and double click on it and choose #1 and hit enter and it will take some time to unpack all of the rpa files including the images.

D

Deleted member 992182

I absolutely need more with the main FC! She is too perfect.

Maybe a small spin-off of her life after the baby or alternate scenes from the main story line?!
Imagine an alternate take where you chose the mother and she does take on the forced fiance. Or imagine taking the ignored storyline of the creepy neighbor and have him break in to "have fun" with her.

Each with the option to stop it of course (for those that don't like NTR stuff). Anything! She's too good of a model/character to just abandon, IMO.

murlok

Mar 17, 2018
I do not understand I did what my you say but it lacks scene like that of Vicky in her and mark in the bathroom or even the one with the bondage of mark it is not in the image obtained with your manipulation

Sorry but Google Trad for a long text

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Hi there,
Some images from Tangled up V11, which will be released by 10 Oct 10 Dec with a walk-through for the ones asking.
Then later this month we will have the first version of FOTM.
Thank you for your patience.

Whether the V11 finishes the game or will there be Tangled up V12 in the future?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Due to running out of money I am no longer able to support this game and will not be able to give any more updates.

Reactions: ljz781212

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Due to running out of money I am no longer able to support this game and will not be able to give any more updates.
OK I understand, thank you for your work. I hope that sister's character will appear in your games.

Reactions: Pavali

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
OK I understand, thank you for your work. I hope that sister's character will appear in your games.
I am not the dev for this game I was just a patreon supporter.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Considering your contribution to the mostly sane discussions for various games shared here, (I'd argue that more than your contributions in sharing news and other things from Patreon projects) I sincerely hope it's only a temporary financial issue brought on by Christmas.

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes