Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Embarrassment

May 19, 2017
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but even when I have the right requirements mental states permanent. For example: Samantha has under 50 willpower and over 60 love, yet when I perform I psychotic break followed by activating insanity aura and hitting here with love overload; her condition remains temporary - despite performing the process dozens upon dozens of times.

Anyone have a clue?

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but even when I have the right requirements mental states permanent. For example: Samantha has under 50 willpower and over 60 love, yet when I perform I psychotic break followed by activating insanity aura and hitting here with love overload; her condition remains temporary - despite performing the process dozens upon dozens of times. Anyone have a clue?

To make it deep seated, you need to activate the insanity aura. 1/16 chance if I am not mistaken. Keep in mind, that the aura can also change the nature of the unstable state (for example from obcessive to nympho), and can make a deep-seated illness temporary again, if they are hit by it again (1/16 chance as well).
didn't notice if you could force the mental stats using the mods but the console commads for obsessive is char.obsessive = True or for nympho char.nymphomaniac = True. if you want them to be deep seated mental illnesses char.psylocked = True.
Char = m for mom, sis for sister, sam for Samantha, pl for Larson (unsure if there are scenes for her through this), k for kelly, a for Allie and sd for Sandra.
here's a list of all the girls console identifier
Mom: m
Kelly: k
Samantha: sam
Principle Larson: pl
Denise: d
Jules: js
Nikki: n
Allie: a
Sandra: sd
Terri: t
Chelsea: ch
Mary: my
Courtney: cy
Anne: an
Sophie: s
Sister: sis
Dr. Ivy: i
Girl Mental Affecting Cheats
  • <char>.obsessive=True
  • <char>.nymphomaniac=True
  • <char>.volatile=True
  • <char>.psylocked=True

Embarrassment

May 19, 2017
Thanks for the info. However I must inquire as to whether those console commands take effect immediately, because after typing certain commands and passing several in-game days I've yet to notice any changes taking place.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Thanks for the info. However I must inquire as to whether those console commands take effect immediately, because after typing certain commands and passing several in-game days I've yet to notice any changes taking place.
Those console commands take effect immediately. I guess you didn't type in the right command. For example, you type in "m.psylocked = True" if you want Mom get deep seated. "True" must be written with a capital 'T'.

Embarrassment

May 19, 2017
Those console commands take effect immediately. I guess you didn't type in the right command. For example, you type in "m.psylocked = True" if you want Mom get deep seated. "True" must be written with a capital 'T'.
That worked! Many thanks.

Autistic

Jul 4, 2017
I have a problem with the trust>trust link, it doesn't bring any bonus in favor. Is there a minimum stats requirements or does in take multiple days to toggle on?

Edit: Btw, it's the permanent link and the icon is showing when I look at the girls info.

alexG

Dec 4, 2017
Im having a problem, i cant seem to unlock the fetishes, i have only tried mom and sis, but after a while no more "ask personal question" appears, not on small favor and not on big favor, corruption and inhibition levels maxxed out and no change, what am i missing?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Im having a problem, i cant seem to unlock the fetishes, i have only tried mom and sis, but after a while no more "ask personal question" appears, not on small favor and not on big favor, corruption and inhibition levels maxxed out and no change, what am i missing?
At that point, you need to pick the correct "Engage" level interaction. Online Shopping for Sis, Coffee for Mom. Denise is a little different, in that you just need to do the proper bodily Contact. Haven't done Nikki's content yet, but I suspect it will be Running.

Reactions: Yleke and alexG

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
Here's a walkthrough that jumps right into the fun almost from the beginning. This gets you a good start with minimal grind and then lets you work on the rest however you want. It also flags all of the gotchas that I have found so far that might mess up your game. Most of the more interesting aspects of this game require Mind Control so this guide focuses on getting that as soon as possible and using it to maximum effect.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I missed anything or got something wrong let me know and I'll fix it. I've started over several times following my own guide to tweak the timing a little so it flows better. I've also updated the Mind Control, Sympathetic Link, and Psychosis sections sigificantly to make them easier to follow.
thanks this helps alot when trying first time the game!

Deftera

May 1, 2017
Is there a masterlist for scenes and prerequisites for scenes? Cause I can't seem to get some of the Danni scenes and the ones where Steph joins in on Allie and Nikki's booty calls.

Reactions: Apostate

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
I'm trying to play the game without any cheats or console commands and just follow the walkthrough, but there seem to be flaws in it. For example it's not clear what is meant by "tutoring". Does that mean sitting in on a class? Also, I've gone to Globex the second day (Monday) as told to do in the walkthrough OP to increase my enhanced senses but there's no option to actually do that. I can only pay $100 for medical aid, review the catalog showing me that I can buy flight (except I can't), and go home. That's it. Is the walkthrough just wrong or am I missing something?

edit: nvm first question. tutoring is in the library. but the point is that the interface is pretty nonintuitive and the walkthrough doesn't say "go to library for tutoring" ... nothing anywhere suggests that you should be doing that. for a game that's going to be an obvious grind (not a bad grind necessarily but still a grind), if you're going to play it without cheats or mods you'd want a clearer walkthrough i think. just mho.

double edit: nvm 2nd question too. and I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one that had it. in the real world books in english do not read from right to left. that was the problem. hint to future people with the same problem ... read the catalog from right to left, flipping pages backwards not forwards.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but even when I have the right requirements mental states permanent. For example: Samantha has under 50 willpower and over 60 love, yet when I perform I psychotic break followed by activating insanity aura and hitting here with love overload; her condition remains temporary - despite performing the process dozens upon dozens of times.

Anyone have a clue?
The mental states are probably one of the more confusing parts of the game. If you're using the Get Lucky + Radioactive mods you can change from 1 mental state to another by using Love Overload (Obsessive) or Lust Overload (Nympho). You can also use that to switch back and forth between temporary vs permanent states. Sometimes it takes multiple attempts. If you're not using any mods it might be harder to get a specific state and especially to make it permanent. Insanity might be your only option without mods.

I highly recommend Get Lucky and Radioactive even if you're not actively cheating, they significantly reduce the grind and make favorable encounters happen more often. I haven't tried any of the other mods so I can't speak to their effects.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Sometimes it takes multiple attempts.
Just as a side note, Love and Lust bursts have a chance in the base game to temporarily make a girl crazy. What Radioactive does is use the same logic to make them extra crazy (or less, if already extra). This is why it may take multiple bursts to have an effect.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I'm trying to play the game without any cheats or console commands and just follow the walkthrough, but there seem to be flaws in it. For example it's not clear what is meant by "tutoring". Does that mean sitting in on a class? Also, I've gone to Globex the second day (Monday) as told to do in the walkthrough OP to increase my enhanced senses but there's no option to actually do that. I can only pay $100 for medical aid, review the catalog showing me that I can buy flight (except I can't), and go home. That's it. Is the walkthrough just wrong or am I missing something?
Just started doing this. There's a way to turn the pages, but you want to look at the "book" and that thing is a pain in the ass. There's also another "page turner" on the bottom right.

Following the walkthrough without cheats though, I find that I can't get the Concentration done by Friday in the beginning as well as take Influence from my mom or sis. It seems to assume your favor with them is high even though it starts at about 40 and you have to build it for some time.

Damn grind...

Bleublanc

May 9, 2017
hey thanks for the guide! i'm just confused where is the janitor job ive been looking at school and globex there's none im wondering if it's a chore? im using the latest build btw

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
How do you 'pay for tutoring' at start? I do see that the wiki says it is an option in the school but I can't find it? Sorry I'm very new to this game.

lawry

Jul 14, 2017
Sandra obsession scene there is no good end? or what is the bonus in the photo replay? how to get her nymph scene cause they never trigger in school.

What are the other fetishes beside mom and sis available? Is it Denise, I got through the questions but don't what to trigger the rest?

Is nikki's replay/photo bugged cause i know i triggered a lot of scene but not showing up. Also her final scene keeps looping unless you click end.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote