Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
As far as I recall...

What are the other fetishes beside mom and sis available? Is it Denise, I got through the questions but don't what to trigger the rest?
Denise
Sam (the lesbian one, don't remember the name)
Mom
Sis

To trigger Denise's, you'll have to invite her over to your place and it'll give you the option

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
- go to Research class til you raise it to 3 if it's not there yet
Does research refer to Chemistry (Reasoning), Biology (Awareness), or Computer Science (Concentration)?

*edit
After looking at the wiki, I'm gonna guess you are referring to Chemistry (Reasoning) that applies to the job.

Reactions: nad destroyer

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Does research refer to Chemistry (Reasoning), Biology (Awareness), or Computer Science (Concentration)?

*edit
After looking at the wiki, I'm gonna guess you are referring to Chemistry (Reasoning) that applies to the job.
I'm going to assume the same thing but I'd like clarification. There isn't a class called Research.

azedsq

Jun 7, 2018
Hi, i dont find the Logistics Division , my favor with the mom is at 100 but i dont see any"drive"option in the city map and i dont see the Logistics Division, only walk or bus optionn, even if mom is at home with more than 60 favor, geting bored cause im stuck :s if someone can help me please :)

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
Hi, i dont find the Logistics Division , my favor with the mom is at 100 but i dont see any"drive"option in the city map and i dont see the Logistics Division, only walk or bus optionn, even if mom is at home with more than 60 favor, geting bored cause im stuck :s if someone can help me please :)
The Logistics Division is only open during school hours. Not sure, but I think you need to have your first report card (for letter of recommendation) with matching criteria before you first go there again for your first job.

GenKalBall

Aug 9, 2017
So, I just got L.3 Mind Control and made Mom and Sis Drones, but they don't get 100 control everyday as it said they would. Is it a bug, or am I missing something?

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
So, I just got L.3 Mind Control and made Mom and Sis Drones, but they don't get 100 control everyday as it said they would. Is it a bug, or am I missing something?
Did the Drone function take full control? Should see a message at night when it takes effect. Might be a few days depending on the current control amount.

Reactions: GenKalBall

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Does anyone know if the girls at school change their clothing without relaxing school uniforms when they have low inhibitions?

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
Does anyone know if the girls at school change their clothing without relaxing school uniforms when they have low inhibitions?
You still get the inhibition lowering messages, but I don't think you actually see any changes till you pass those rules as they are stuck in the formal/uniform till then.

Reactions: nad destroyer

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
You still get the inhibition lowering messages, but I don't think you actually see any changes till you pass those rules as they are stuck in the formal/uniform till then.
Alright thanks. Was wondering if I should hold off on passing those new rules just to see what happens but I'm glad someone answered so I don't have to lol.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
This game looks too complicated to be any fun. Is it worth it? The renders are not that great. The complicated game play and grind seems boring.

In the walk through, it says get 1 tutoring session at school. I don't see an option to receive tutoring, but there are four wings at the school?

Is the game on a timer? Can you fail or lose or can you take your time and just have fun?

How do you get your grades to 80? Too bad the game doesn't tell you how to do this.

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Here's a walkthrough that jumps right into the fun almost from the beginning. This gets you a good start with minimal grind and then lets you work on the rest however you want. It also flags all of the gotchas that I have found so far that might mess up your game. Most of the more interesting aspects of this game require Mind Control so this guide focuses on getting that as soon as possible and using it to maximum effect.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I missed anything or got something wrong let me know and I'll fix it. I've started over several times following my own guide to tweak the timing a little so it flows better. I've also updated the Mind Control, Sympathetic Link, and Psychosis sections sigificantly to make them easier to follow.

hello, thks for this guide its been very useful for the newbie me XD
i do have two questions tho:
1. you mention"Get lucky Mod" but in the mod section of the game there isnt one called like that, could you give me the link pls
2. when you say to siphon influnce from your mom and sis with gossip option, how exactly you do that? cuz every time i try it says i need 60+ favor, and i dont have that much with em
3. is there an incest patch for this? dont care a bout the mom but the sis is hot XD

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
hello, thks for this guide its been very useful for the newbie me XD
i do have two questions tho:
1. you mention"Get lucky Mod" but in the mod section of the game there isnt one called like that, could you give me the link pls
2. when you say to siphon influnce from your mom and sis with gossip option, how exactly you do that? cuz every time i try it says i need 60+ favor, and i dont have that much with em
3. is there an incest patch for this? dont care a bout the mom but the sis is hot XD
1. Get Lucky refers to
2. You just ask for them to gossip after you build up to 60 favor with them. It is one of the few options that don't use up favor.
3. No incest patch, just follow the walkthrough or look at the wiki and you will figure out the reason.

Reactions: VincentYamato

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
oh ok thks
another thing how do i install the mod? i went to the thread and it seems i need a version of the game already modded before? which is not available now since its old...honestly i have no idea how to XD could you pls help me

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
oh ok thks
another thing how do i install the mod? i went to the thread and it seems i need a version of the game already modded before? which is not available now since its old...honestly i have no idea how to XD could you pls help me
Nope, you read that installation spoiler wrong. It wants you to start with an unmodded (fresh) installation and make sure it runs fine before you install the mod. The instructions are correct on the mod's page.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote