Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

matrixita

Mar 13, 2018
Tamara is all the time unavailable... how I can talk with her? ... I wrong to give feddy the comand to follow tamara.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
All of the walkthroughs I've read have stated that having Freddy follow Tamara will lead to her becoming unavailable.

I hope you have a save prior to that you can revert to.

SoulStealer

Jun 7, 2017
I also have a problem with Tamara ; I followed her, not Freddy, and now when i tutor her it keeps saying "she continues to be cold toward you", for at least 20 times...
Do I need to do something else? (Derek already joined)

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I also have a problem with Tamara ; I followed her, not Freddy, and now when i tutor her it keeps saying "she continues to be cold toward you", for at least 20 times...
Without cheating, Tamara is a lost cause at this point. To continue the story, you can talk to Principal Larson in her office.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Primarily by studying at home (implied at the beginning of the walkthrough). Occasionally, you might also do well enough in class to raise your grade slightly.
thank you! by the way, where can i find the netorare part? cos i saw on the tags on fap nation.com that stated it has netorare? could you tell who and when?

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Study actions are what raise your grades. You get those by studying in your room, scoring a critical success (at the whim of the RNG) when attending a class, or by hiring a tutor during school hours.

I believe there was a list in this thread that showed how much each of those affected your grade.

Reactions: Amedeeaa

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017

"she continues to be cold toward you" means u meessed up

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
where can i find the netorare part?
The NTR in the game is fairly soft. Probably better to label it as "sharing" or perhaps "non-exclusive". Most of it occurs when a girl is corrupted (its a stat). Once the girl is corrupted enough, you'll find her in the bathroom (or Larson in her office), banging someone else. Billy will frequently have the opportunity to join in if he's attracted to her. There are a handful of other scenes that may be brought about by the story where a girl will date someone else while still banging Billy on the side (Sandra and Derrick, Mom or Sis and Fred).

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I got mom's fetish, Sis fetish, Nikki fetish and Denise fetish. any body got the other girls fetishes. please let me know

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi, just starting this game. Is there a way to get mom and sis without breaking the family ties option?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Is there a way to get mom and sis without breaking the family ties option?
You can also make them crazy.

(Technically, you are not "breaking" the Family Ties option, you are adding the option to have them ignore it.)

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
You can also make them crazy.

(Technically, you are not "breaking" the Family Ties option, you are adding the option to have them ignore it.)
Thanks, what do you mean by making them crazy and how do I make them crazy? Do i need to make them ignore family ties to make them obsessive/ nympho? Sorry if I am asking too many questions, last one i promise :)

Eourynomus

May 7, 2017
Is there a way to fuck Stephanie? I cheated her (No familie ties) and still can't cause is a relative, need i to hack myself someway?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote