Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Superflie

Aug 16, 2017
I'll start by saying that I've yet to follow the whole guide, but I was wondering if this avoids ntr? I clicked on the game because of the ntr tag and would not want to avoid it. Sorry and TY

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'll start by saying that I've yet to follow the whole guide, but I was wondering if this avoids ntr? I clicked on the game because of the ntr tag and would not want to avoid it. Sorry and TY
As long as you don't use Mind Control to give anyone the "wild oats" flag you'll get all of the NTR scenes. The higher a girl's corruption is, the more NTR scenes you'll see with her.

Oct 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to use polymorphism. i can't find it on my screen. i also don't know how to use fetishes either.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Does anyone know how to use polymorphism. i can't find it on my screen.
Polymorph doesn't have a dedicated button like Mind Control or X-Ray Vision, you'll just get more options when it is available. For example, Nikki has a regular kiss button, and a lesbian kiss button.

Fetishes are pretty much the same. Once you've fully unlocked one, you'll get extra options in scenes (usually just sex).

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
You can recruit Derek either by having Ms Larson let him on the soccer team or by getting him a date with Sandra. I recommend the date with Sandra option since it has sex scenes. You get that by going to Stoicism class after Freddy finds Derek hanging out at the pool. If you want Sandra all to yourself then go with the soccer route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cjane

Mar 28, 2018
I'm new to the game. I set up the stats and perks as suggested in the walkthrough. When I start the game I go through the intro so I get the initial shot. As suggested, I study in room twice on the first day and go to school for 1 tutoring session on Monday, then I skip the afternoon class to go to Globex. However at Globex the only option for shots increases health. I don't have an option to buy Level 2 and 3 Enhanced Senses. I also do not see the Xray icon anywhere at the top of the screen. Have I missed something? What's going on?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm new to the game. I set up the stats and perks as suggested in the walkthrough. When I start the game I go through the intro so I get the initial shot. As suggested, I study in room twice on the first day and go to school for 1 tutoring session on Monday, then I skip the afternoon class to go to Globex. However at Globex the only option for shots increases health. I don't have an option to buy Level 2 and 3 Enhanced Senses. I also do not see the Xray icon anywhere at the top of the screen. Have I missed something? What's going on?
The first option when you go there is the shots that increase health. The 2nd option is the one that shows the available powers. You may need to scroll through them until you get to Enhanced Senses. Most of the time the one that is shown by default is some other power that you don't have yet. It'll say something about the power being unavailable when you look at anything other than Enhanced Senses. Once you scroll through them to Enhanced Senses you'll see a description of what it does and the option to buy it.

I don't remember whether it's level 2 or level 3 Enhanced Senses that gives you Xray Vision but you'll definitely see it when you get both.

thinman873

May 8, 2017
Here's a walkthrough that jumps right into the fun almost from the beginning. This gets you a good start with minimal grind and then lets you work on the rest however you want. It also flags all of the gotchas that I have found so far that might mess up your game. Most of the more interesting aspects of this game require Mind Control so this guide focuses on getting that as soon as possible and using it to maximum effect.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I missed anything or got something wrong let me know and I'll fix it. I've started over several times following my own guide to tweak the timing a little so it flows better. I've also updated the Mind Control, Sympathetic Link, and Psychosis sections sigificantly to make them easier to follow.
I can't find the "Stephanie" perk. Can someone help?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Updated the walkthrough to make the section on Obssessive/Nympho a lot easier to follow. Also added a section for optimzing stats/Mind Control options/etc. The fetish section could still use some work I think but I haven't had time to fully unlock all of those so that will have to wait til I have more time to play it. Probably after the next version comes out.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
what is global Influence?? i don't understand that
There's 4 kinds of influence in the game.

- Global influence comes from gossiping with the girls, jobs, and public ops and is the most general type of influence. It can be used for a lot of different things. It can also be traded for any other influence type in Ms Larson's office.
- School influence comes from certain jobs and as a bonus for having max grades at the end of the month. You can either use it to change school policies or you can trade it for other types of influence in Ms Larson's office.
- Globex influence can only be traded for and is used for discounts on powers at Globex
- Institute influence can be traded for in Ms Larson's office or by doing Public Ops and can only be used at The Institute.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote