Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
i have been following the waltrought and everithing was fine until the walktrought says too use sympathic link too trust- trust link too permanent i did it whit all females but mom and sis am sure its permanent it says in the waltrought only 1 text message will give 3 times as munch but its still giving only 2 + 6 from sympathic link i mean i am getting 3 times as munch but i might be wrong but the walktroght says you only need 1 text message too max it out or am i misuderstanding something?
That is a misunderstanding. The trust-trust link changes the multiplier you get for actions so the result is 3 times what you normally get for a single action. The result is thus higher than a normal action but a single message will not max out your relations or stats in that area. The walkthrough at that point is also best to be seen as a 'recommendation' and not a 'the best way to go' because the described link comes with a few downsides too when you dont cheat.

Last edited:

ginger

Mar 17, 2017
played this game since it was a tiny (lol) Rags game!
Great walkthrough, tips of some stuff I missed cheers

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
is there anything else i need to do other then tutor Darek i got his favor up to 100% and it still won´t say it´s completed.

bargian

May 7, 2017
is there anything else i need to do other then tutor Darek i got his favor up to 100% and it still won´t say it´s completed.
What is completed? Check 1st page and unroll 'Spoiler' and check NCHDL. There is nicly wrote what you can do with derek.

Last edited:

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
What is completed? Check 1st page and unroll 'Spoiler' and check NCHDL. There is nicly wrote what you can do with derek.
Problem is it stand right there under my goals that i need to tutor him, and both Tamara and Freddy has completed in them/their text turned green Darek won´t even though i have recruited him.
Also for some reason Tamara´s lust won´t raise, even though i pass the personality check it doesn´t do anything.
It might be some powers that i am missing though.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Problem is it stand right there under my goals that i need to tutor him, and both Tamara and Freddy has completed in them/their text turned green Darek won´t even though i have recruited him.
Also for some reason Tamara´s lust won´t raise, even though i pass the personality check it doesn´t do anything.
It might be some powers that i am missing though.
The tutoring story advances usually on Mondays. Make sure you tutor each of them on a Monday again when your goals say they need tutoring. If the goal still states you have to tutor him then you havnt actually recruited him.

Reactions: Amedeeaa

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
The tutoring story advances usually on Mondays. Make sure you tutor each of them on a Monday again when your goals say they need tutoring. If the goal still states you have to tutor him then you havnt actually recruited him.
That is strange he is part of the club and i can chose him for missions.
Yet it still says i have to tutor him.

Tri Nguyen

Sep 27, 2017
I wanna ask about the sis and mom TV scene. Is there any requirement to trigger the event ? Cause the frequency of that event happen to me is really low.

bargian

May 7, 2017
One thing i just noticed, from the time you have drones/workers you can have command: train me almoste for free every now and then, its free exp

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Freddy (the small boy) have some scenes with Mom (maggie) during increasing Freddy's corruption. I reached the scene where Freddy L I C K the Mom's P U S S Y. but is there any S E X scene between Freddy and Mom

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
I have a little trouble ... I have the task of bringing 2 members to some group ... I read the walk but I did not know how to recruit them so I would be obliged if you help me

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
I'm relatively new to this game but shouldn't Polymorphism be gotten a bit earlier? It gives you +2 Style, arguably the most important early game stat, and more than twice as much bonus stats as any other ability (which you can even choose).

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote