Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

penad8

Sep 4, 2018
hi sorry if this has been asked, but how long should you wait for each step. after i mind controlled them to be drones i just immediately started doing the other steps and i haven't really noticed what you've described in the walk-through.

imtheguy

Nov 19, 2017
hi sorry if this has been asked, but how long should you wait for each step. after i mind controlled them to be drones i just immediately started doing the other steps and i haven't really noticed what you've described in the walk-through.
The formula for how long before it will take effect is 100/C=D where C is the amount of control they still have and D is the number of days before it takes effect. Since it costs 80 control to reprogram someone, if you don't stack more control after, it will take 5 days before it's done.

Jan 21, 2018
Guyz I can't really understand how to do anything in this game... Its really complicated .
Can anyone post a simple walk through for beginners...
Thx

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Guyz I can't really understand how to do anything in this game... Its really complicated .
Can anyone post a simple walk through for beginners...
Thx
Let me try to give you a cooked down version:
The main character gets the superpower shot and now has to fulfil a few requirements. One of them is to have decent grades in school to advance further to get any jobs. To achieve this he has to attend classes or find others who will train/tutor him. Based on the chosen starting traits your main character has only limited energy and charm per day to perform all those different actions - main job is to actually to manage these 'resources' to achieve the best outcome for them. Some things are random - like who you actually meet in the school hallway or during lunchtime. Based on what i described until now you have 2 main jobs basically to begin with: raise your school grades by attending classes and/or raising your standing towards the different girls including family members to be trained personally by them. That's basically the freedom of choice you have available. At the same time you are expected to pay rent at home and new powers or upgrades also cost money plus 'standing' with different super power departments. So this is your 3rd job - earning enough money to get better powers or new powers.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
how to get x-ray vision. please tell in detail. help me out.
HOE TO LEVEL UP TO 2 AND 3. PLEASE HELP
Bruh, calm down...

You need to get level two on Enhanced Senses. You upgrade your powers by taking the bus, flying, or getting a ride to Globex. Pay attention to the book in there to look for Enhanced senses. The page is at the bottom right and top respectively IIRC.

will school girls do training like mom and sis always greyed out .
Yes. But it sounds like your charms are too low. You get those by adding powers like Psychosism or upgrading your Mental or Social stats.

Raiku75

Jun 8, 2017
i have been following the waltrought and everithing was fine until the walktrought says too use sympathic link too trust- trust link too permanent i did it whit all females but mom and sis am sure its permanent it says in the waltrought only 1 text message will give 3 times as munch but its still giving only 2 + 6 from sympathic link i mean i am getting 3 times as munch but i might be wrong but the walktroght says you only need 1 text message too max it out or am i misuderstanding something?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote