Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Walkthrough is kind of the wrong word. Take it more as a guide if you are totally helpless. There is no reason not to take powers in a different order or not to take them at all if you want to play differently.
Yeah this game is nonlinear so you can feel free to do things in whatever order you want. My walkthrough picks an efficient path that I find to be fun and guides you through. In particular I found Mind Control to be the most useful power so I focused on getting that early. The main goal was just to get people familiar with the mechanics of the game rather than trying to define an absolute "best" path. My best path is the one I find to be the most fun. Your best path might focus on different aspects of the game first.

I've been working on my Babysitter mod lately so I haven't had time to update the walkthrough for each new version of Superpowered. I do plan to do an update once the school is done and fetish content has been added for each girl. I forget which version of the game my walkthrough is based on but it's been awhile so I don't have any of the new powers in there for example.

Reactions: toolkitxx

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Just a little information.

You wrote in the guide that, to have a char truning obsessive without psy break, it must have less than 30 willpower (note the test is done when the char is shown, so after all calculations).

There is a supplemental difficulty for mom and sys if you permanently have the insanity aura and have family ties removed:
- Each char regain 10 will at start of the night
- A char with family ties removed regains 20 more will (so a total of 30)

So, with insanity aura active at morning and mom (or sis) with family ties removed will never have at morning a willpower strictly lesser than 30 and won't be obsessive.

Conclusions (1 or 2):
1/ Remove insanity aura for the night and reactivate it manually when the char is shown and you can with one action lower the willpower enough

2/ Remove the family ties suppression when you try to make them obsessive (don't work because with family ties, love is capped at 20...)

Reactions: Djikstra

Revan84

Aug 13, 2018
Can someone please explain what triggers the jealousy chain? I click housework with both of them present, but that simply makes the mc order mom to do it here.

Djikstra

Oct 24, 2018
I'm getting this issue on the 30.0 alpha port on Android.

I just unlocked public ops, and no matter where I click on the screen now, it only goes to Logistics division (but clicks correctly in case of public ops). In different times of day, this is not seen if Logistics is unavailable, but by that time, only coffee. shop and Initiative is available, so the game has come to a standstill right now.

Similar thing happened when choosing Derek or Frank where I could only choose Frank , but ignored it as I progressed anyways.

Is any other android user facing this too? Is there any solution?

If there isn't, I would suggest everyone playing 30.0a on Android to not unlock public ops yet, or at least keep a backup before you do so.

P.S: Is there a later version of this game available on Android? I have looked a bit and haven't found any. It will be greatly appreciated if someone has a later version.

Screenshot_20190103-080456.jpg
(This is me clicking on Globex, but as I leave finger, it prompts "fly to Logistics")

Reactions: GEXXX69

TheVicarious

Nov 19, 2017
How can I make them wear "slutty" clothes as it says in the walkthrough? Where is the option that "looks like a bathingsuit"? :D

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I plan to update the walkthrough soon since the new combat system went in. Playtesting the current version now.

Combat is harder than it used to be now so my suggestion about what you need to win in the current walkthrough is no longer enough. Also I think I found a more efficient starting configuration and progression to get the powers, especially for people who are not using any mods so I plan to tweak that a bit as well.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I still plan to make some further tweaks to the walkthrough but I added a combat section and rearranged things a little bit for what I think is a smoother start, especially if you're not using any mods (I tested it without any). I haven't played through the new NCHDL missions yet or the new girl's fetishes yet so I will update that part as well when I get to it.

Revan84

Aug 13, 2018
Gotten fetish for Mom and Sister, but how do you get them for the rest?
Same way, talk to them using small and big favor options. Then based on those conversations find out what activity to do with them to unlock the fetish.

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
I can't do anything to complete the "Counter Intelligence" goal. The 3 tasks are 1) find someone that knows computers, 2) confirm phone number, and 3) confront suspect. I haven't been able to do any of these. Can someone help me get started?
I FIGURED IT OUT!!! Just talking to Terry wasn't enough. I had to hire her as a tutor and then talk to the office secretary.

Reactions: frogbert

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Updated the walkthrough again. Several new updates.
- I put a bit more priority on social and interaction with the girls early on since that's your best source of both influence and money early on if you're not using mods.
- I also moved Psychosism up before Mind Control because the energy you can get from it is so useful for the entire game.
- Added a combat section since combat is significantly harder after the v0.30 update
- Added a Fetish section explaining how to unlock all of the current fetishes
- Added a detailed section on how to recruite both Derek and Tamara (including warnings on avoiding permanent loss of either or both of them if you do it wrong)

Reactions: Revan84
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote