Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I'm relatively new to this game but shouldn't Polymorphism be gotten a bit earlier? It gives you +2 Style, arguably the most important early game stat, and more than twice as much bonus stats as any other ability (which you can even choose).
Walkthrough is kind of the wrong word. Take it more as a guide if you are totally helpless. There is no reason not to take powers in a different order or not to take them at all if you want to play differently.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
How do you Daze an opponent in combat? A good chunk of the skills are blocked because they need to be Dazed, but I don't see anything that causes dazed.

Rose09

Jun 19, 2018
There's 4 kinds of influence in the game.

- Global influence comes from gossiping with the girls, jobs, and public ops and is the most general type of influence. It can be used for a lot of different things. It can also be traded for any other influence type in Ms Larson's office.
- School influence comes from certain jobs and as a bonus for having max grades at the end of the month. You can either use it to change school policies or you can trade it for other types of influence in Ms Larson's office.
- Globex influence can only be traded for and is used for discounts on powers at Globex
- Institute influence can be traded for in Ms Larson's office or by doing Public Ops and can only be used at The Institute.
I can't find the institute influence in the principal office. There's only 3 influences everytime. I'm on my flight objective right now. Please help someone?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I can't find the institute influence in the principal office. There's only 3 influences everytime. I'm on my flight objective right now. Please help someone?
It should look like this when you enter the principals office. Left side is spending school influence - right side all other.

Amedeeaa

Sep 13, 2018
So I’ve spend quite a few hours with this game now, but still I have many questions:

1. I can’t get all scenes with mom and sis. I’ve asked them personal questions, I’ve been shopping with Sis and for a Coffee with Mom and I’ve suppressed family ties. I can’t invite them over. And neither can I get the shower scene with Mom, nor can I have fun with her when I catch her texting at night.
  2. How do I raise style? Except of the ability “flight” there seems to be no way. And there is no cheat code.
  3. What is a good value for alignment? I don’t seem to get Sophie scenes any more due to low alignment.
  4. What do mental illnesses do? Are they useful to the player or a side effect?
  5. I can’t get any mischief scenes other than the one with Mrs. Jackson.
  6. How to have sex scenes with Principle Larson.
  7. How do I get fighting scenes? Do I need to win a certain number of fights to get combat sex options?
  8. Is it correct that giving girls nightmares make them visit you at night?

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
So am i missing something? Oct 9th and i still have no super power, never have Globex as an option even with the Recommendation.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
So I’ve spend quite a few hours with this game now, but still I have many questions:

1. I can’t get all scenes with mom and sis. I’ve asked them personal questions, I’ve been shopping with Sis and for a Coffee with Mom and I’ve suppressed family ties. I can’t invite them over. And neither can I get the shower scene with Mom, nor can I have fun with her when I catch her texting at night.
  2. How do I raise style? Except of the ability “flight” there seems to be no way. And there is no cheat code.
  3. What is a good value for alignment? I don’t seem to get Sophie scenes any more due to low alignment.
  7. How do I get fighting scenes? Do I need to win a certain number of fights to get combat sex options?
I think your questions might be better posted in the actual discussion thread but i try nonetheless to answer as far as i can:
1. There is more behind those scenes than just suppressing family ties. Love, inhibition and corruption also influence which scenes you can get.
2. Style is mostly connected to everything Charisma-based. So your basic Charisma plus Charisma powers/upgrades you get.
3. Have to pass on this regarding actual values but it is intentional that you are either a badass or a good boy :)
4. A mental illness can help to make certain states like obsessive 'permanent'.
5. Might be connected to alignment values but i am not certain about that part
6. Her corruption and inhibition are key again
7. Instead of reporting people during neighbourhood watch you can try to confront them which leads to fighting them. Powers and their level as well as your basic stats will influence combat outcome heavily.
8. pass on that

Reactions: Djikstra

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
I thought Obsessive was suppose to make them never get scenes with others? Sister is obsessive but just found her in a bathroom gangbang ...

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
The only thing i did to her was make her Obsessive & Personal Assistant, nothing else.
So is there no way to make it so you still get scenes without them cheating? If so thats kinda lame.

Anyone know how to start meeting Derek + Sandra at lunch? Im not sure how to check my fav with him but it should be high enough to start seeing lunch stuff with how much i tutored and the sandra phone missing stuff ...

Amedeeaa

Sep 13, 2018
I think your questions might be better posted in the actual discussion thread but i try nonetheless to answer as far as i can:
1. There is more behind those scenes than just suppressing family ties. Love, inhibition and corruption also influence which scenes you can get.
2. Style is mostly connected to everything Charisma-based. So your basic Charisma plus Charisma powers/upgrades you get.
3. Have to pass on this regarding actual values but it is intentional that you are either a badass or a good boy :)
4. Mental illness can help to make certain states like obsessive 'permanent'.
5. Might be connected to alignment values but i am not certain about that part
6. Her corruption and inhibition are key again
7. Instead of reporting people during neighborhood watch you can try to confront them which leads to fighting them. Powers and their level, as well as your basic stats, will influence combat outcome heavily.
8. pass on that
Thanks for the answer.

I've thought of making some amendments to the walkthrough, so I still need some information.

1. I've maxed out all stats by cheats. So this part should not be a problem.
4. Is making the girls obsessive always good or are there downsides? Are there certain mental states that block scenes from happening.
7. Do the stats of the burglars also rise, so you have to keep on fighting them until you get scenes?

I hope I've not broken the game by cheating, but I've maxed pretty much everything out, except of style and alignment and I've bought all the abilities. But nothing happens. Seems like I can get all the scenes with the girls but none with mom, sis or principle.

Reactions: Djikstra

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
almost all of the scenes with mom and sis are tied with mental illness. so experience them

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017

3. Depends. You have very different scenes for mom/Sophie depending on high (60) to low (30) alignment. If you don't see certain Sophie scenes anymore it also could be due to mom having a mental illness.
4. Mental illnesses are the most fun in the game, an obsessive mom and a nymphomaniac sister on a virgin Billy without mindcraft. Can't get better than that.
5. You need low alignment. (<32)
8. no
I thought Obsessive was suppose to make them never get scenes with others? Sister is obsessive but just found her in a bathroom gangbang ...
The only thing i did to her was make her Obsessive & Personal Assistant, nothing else.
So is there no way to make it so you still get scenes without them cheating? If so thats kinda lame.
You thought wrong. Wild Oats (Mindcraft) is what you need. Also consider radioactive mod.
Thanks for the answer.

I've thought of making some amendments to the walkthrough, so I still need some information.

1. I've maxed out all stats by cheats. So this part should not be a problem.
4. Is making the girls obsessive always good or are there downsides? Are there certain mental states that block scenes from happening.
7. Do the stats of the burglars also rise, so you have to keep on fighting them until you get scenes?

I hope I've not broken the game by cheating, but I've maxed pretty much everything out, except of style and alignment and I've bought all the abilities. But nothing happens. Seems like I can get all the scenes with the girls but none with mom, sis or principle.
1. But it may be.
4. There are no absolutes in this game. Testing the outcomes of certain things is what makes this game fun. This is especially true for unstable states/mental illnesses. And yes, some states will suppress certain scenes from the same girl or even from other girls (but also may give you additional/bonus scenes with other girls).
7. They seem random. If you reach a certain point with enough powers and high stats, fights are no problem anymore. The new mechanics just make it spicier and more interesting.

Reactions: Amedeeaa

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
For nympho scene you have to make MOM nympho and have her lust and favor as high as possible. then the scenes will come automatically during TV watch and night
I dont think favor has any impact on nympho scene. Reduce inhibition, the lower inhibition, the higher chance getting nympho scene.

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
I'm relatively new to this game but shouldn't Polymorphism be gotten a bit earlier? It gives you +2 Style, arguably the most important early game stat, and more than twice as much bonus stats as any other ability (which you can even choose).
Yup, I always farm it up to max level of style first. Poly is the 3rd spell I learn tho (after enhanced sense and flight). It only grants 2 styles at level 3, which is very expensive don't u think? And to be a fast farmer, u gotta be mindful about getting the right job. Teaching and guard give best rewards imo.

Another things that could affect farming style and other stuffs is your choice to convert global influence or school influence to something else. U need a lot of resistance training to handle new power's flaw (and nympho mother, too).

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Happy new year :)

Is there a way to gain more than 1 favor point when tutoring Tamara?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote