Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
then it means we are waiting for @SLDR =P, i got no idea how he did it, even while reading his post earlier in the topic

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
For now all you have to do in order to play SuperPowered v0.08.60 is place a empty file called verdanab.rpy in the game folder.

P.S. Keep in mind that this will probably not work for versions other than v0.08.30 & v0.08.60. Also if possible could you continue providing links for the original versions? No offense @SLDR but I'd like to play without the cheats to evade the temptation.

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
Really you can play the SuperPowered v0.08.60 NOW... all you have to do is Right Click or hit the ESC button to goto the preference section of the game... and either goto the load section IF you have a SAVED file... or just goto the Main Menu and then Start a New Game... that easy to get past the password.... lol

Last edited:

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Does anyone know what the conditions are for getting mom to show sophie your dick? it starts the corruption process of sophie. I had it happen once and I thought I had kept Maggie's stats the same but it seems not.

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Sorry for the delay, I'm on PDT and was asleep when the build was released. The new build is done and uploaded to my Mega folder. Link in the OP and my signature.

@Morgue, I didn't think of that first method, nice catch! Right clicking and ESC don't do anything for me, but clicking on Enter Password and then clicking Prefs at the bottom right of the text box works. Loading without a password won't work in the future; I mentioned the comment at the bottom of the password script that says they're aware of it and are working on it.

@gue5t, I totally understand and I'll start uploading builds with just the password removed along with my cheat builds once Night City irons out all the easy ways around the password (clicking on Prefs at the bottom right and then on Main Menu).

@DDC1234, the devs are goons and always forget to update the main menu image or something.

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
Obssesive scenes for Kelly are new, also new event with mother after sophie night, and about obssesive for Kelly, you can get diffrent results depending on your mom state, I got diffrent scene for nyphomaniac Mom + obssesive Kelly

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
The Nympho state didn't appear to affect any events. The breaking and entering event was tied to Kelly being obsessive, the dream sequence event was tied to the mom being obsessive and the three way was a variant of the last break in event which only triggered after i had both of them obsessive (If the mom isn't obsessive but is repressed, she sends Kelly home and makes you "pay" for waking her up). The modded version mixed with some creative saving and loading can trigger these event quite easily but it is completely doable through normal means.
this is a hit or miss for me with the three-way. Like you say, it is 'triggered' when they are both obsessive but reloading and hitting the sleep button redoes the encounter roll.... So, it seems the three way is a 'rare' event with the Mom sending Kelly home being the 'common' ending. I think that is a cool element to the game but a little annoying if you really like that scene because you may not be able to rig it so you 'always' get the three-way result when Kelly calls you down to the kitchen door.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I'll start trying to remove the time stamp password if he releases another version. Downside to not having access to Patreon Feed is no news on what's new.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
If you liked this version, you might want to try the old RAGS version 0.17d.
Although it has a low versionnumber there is a ton of content. 30+ girls, almost all powers.
Have been playing this yesterday, (again) and even with cheating extra money, it isn't easy because of all the choices.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I have tried it and I like it slightly more than this version. IDK what prompted the change but both versions are awesome and the Renpy game is supposed to include every feature and girl (redone in the style of the Renpy version) from the RAGS version when the dev finishes it (and at this pace might be awhile unless he actually hires help as one of his previous goals stated).

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
If you liked this version, you might want to try the old RAGS version 0.17d.
Although it has a low versionnumber there is a ton of content. 30+ girls, almost all powers.
Have been playing this yesterday, (again) and even with cheating extra money, it isn't easy because of all the choices.
can you provide us with the link?? maybe SLDR may have it but i can't seem to finds it

ps: also in this bulid the grades are working and like causing me a problem, how do i increase as i dont want to spend all the days in school to maintain it

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
Well
Does anyone know what the conditions are for getting mom to show sophie your dick? it starts the corruption process of sophie. I had it happen once and I thought I had kept Maggie's stats the same but it seems not.
Maggie needs to be obbsessive for this scene to triger

Reactions: moonanon
D

Deleted member 42

is the discussion.
The download is here:
I tried this verison a while ago but it was buggy as fuck lol
Edit : do i need to use an older version of rags? im using 2.4

Last edited by a moderator:
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes