moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
NO...You can't...you can choose mindcraft her or mindcontorl her...
From my own experiences with the earliest builds you kinda have to use that reprogram ability to suppress the incest is bad part of her personality. That is the only way I know of that you can open the mom up to sexy times.... though I don't know there could be somekind of really long grind you could try in order to eventually get the mom to be incest ready..... but seriously, the kind of grinding needed would be a couple hour investment.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Can we have sex with the protagonists' mom with her consent? I mean, without using powers.
If so, how?
without using powers, nope

few ways on how: mindcontroling her either with making her a drone or suppressing family ties through mindcraft
and i believe the anger, fear option with .... forgot how the power is called is also an option. So the closest thing to consent is through mindcraft and reprgramming/ supressing family ties.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It requires the mind control power to give the MC interest in incest and then requires kinda destroying the moms sanity (obsessed, nympho or unstable) to allow for consensual sex, without mind control however nympho and obsessed lead to rape scenes when her willpower is low (her raping you)

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
From my own experiences with the earliest builds you kinda have to use that reprogram ability to suppress the incest is bad part of her personality. That is the only way I know of that you can open the mom up to sexy times.... though I don't know there could be somekind of really long grind you could try in order to eventually get the mom to be incest ready..... but seriously, the kind of grinding needed would be a couple hour investment.
Been there done that. I was using CE to get mom lust, love or whatever the stat to max. If you not re-wrote her mind, the number will be force back to 20, in the next time you speak to her. The game script disallowed you to do so, so just stop speculating it.

Edit : I just extracted the RPA files ... there's more scene for Mom and Kelly, even threesome. mhmmm...

Last edited:

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Been there done that. I was using CE to get mom lust, love or whatever the stat to max. If you not re-wrote her mind, the number will be force back to 20, in the next time you speak to her. The game script disallowed you to do so, so just stop speculating it.

Edit : I just extracted the RPA files ... there's more scene for Mom and Kelly, even threesome. mhmmm...
Are you talking about the late night invasions where Kelly just shows up at night because she's obsessed with making sure you 'love' her? I got a threesome once and all the other times the mom chased Kelly out half way through the seen so she could 'finish' it.

Anyhow, as tired as I am getting of the mom model (been fapping to that for 8 months or so... even though I don't really like her face that much... though this maybe an issue with me having to get accustomed to 3D western models) I still like the scenarios Night City sets so much that I can still find myself fapping to the mom model occasionally.

flamehammer

Aug 7, 2016
Someone should write a guide to how to trigger all these scenarios, I had no idea it was possible to get a threesome.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Someone should write a guide to how to trigger all these scenarios, I had no idea it was possible to get a threesome.
I suppose that is something to try... I've been playing this game in almost every iteration since last December..... He just started adding 'conditional' events in the last couple builds... (also the pay wall delay for public build only came out a little before Kelly got added...)

Before the only 'secret' was catching the mom in the shower. Then he added the programmed sex scenes for shopping, working out, reading in library and driving. Now there's a whole set of dream sex scenes, a set of triggered locker room sex scenes with Kelly (the sometimes happen when you are in the school hallway), living room mom/son events (this is the easiest since it's tied to the public masterbation flaw), and the Home Invasion stuff where Kelly sends some sexy texts then eventually starts trying to sneak into the house (your mom wakes you up all pissed because she finds Kelly trying to break in).... Ooops almost forgot that he's added more to the Mom's Drunk Friend (when mom wakes you up when she comes home drunk, sometimes there's a friend that falls asleep on the couch... if your morality is super low you can stick your cuck inside. With Morality at the starting 50 you just put some frosting on her chest without actually touching her and lose 1pt of morality.... so that's another long ass grind).

So yeah. The Dream set ends 'I think' with a dream about a girl with tattoos (her updated model in the dream is super hot).... I am so excited for all the new characters that he is working on adding. So far the mom is the "ugliest" and I've spent uncounted hours fapping to that 'hag'.

I recommend finding the modded versions and just moving the sliders around on the characters to see different phone selfies (each girl has 6).

I think the home invasion stuff requires Kelly to be 'insane' (I used that 'dark' power that looks like shattered glass which is supposed to make subjects mentally unbalanced and I used the love and lust overload skills a few times in an experiment to see if she'd go 'crazy' for me) with max lust and love. That is what the stats were for mine when she started sending needy latenight text messages.

Last edited:

Magmanox

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
If you check out the Mechanics Page on the it has the exact numbers needed to trigger the desired Unstable States. The Obsessive state is what you want on both the mom and Kelly for the Breaking and entering as the last break in event has a few variants depending on the current state the mom is in.

Reactions: moonanon

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
If you check out the Mechanics Page on the it has the exact numbers needed to trigger the desired Unstable States. The Obsessive state is what you want on both the mom and Kelly for the Breaking and entering as the last break in event has a few variants depending on the current state the mom is in.
is that what we'd want b/c i have had kelly in nympho already but i still need to cheat if the version hasn't been editied

Magmanox

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The Nympho state didn't appear to affect any events. The breaking and entering event was tied to Kelly being obsessive, the dream sequence event was tied to the mom being obsessive and the three way was a variant of the last break in event which only triggered after i had both of them obsessive (If the mom isn't obsessive but is repressed, she sends Kelly home and makes you "pay" for waking her up). The modded version mixed with some creative saving and loading can trigger these event quite easily but it is completely doable through normal means.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
The Nympho state didn't appear to affect any events. The breaking and entering event was tied to Kelly being obsessive, the dream sequence event was tied to the mom being obsessive and the three way was a variant of the last break in event which only triggered after i had both of them obsessive (If the mom isn't obsessive but is repressed, she sends Kelly home and makes you "pay" for waking her up). The modded version mixed with some creative saving and loading can trigger these event quite easily but it is completely doable through normal means.
going for the obssessive trait how i set up the girls ?

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
going for the obssessive trait how i set up the girls ?
Unstable States
There are three Types of unstable state a character can become.

• Nymphomaniac
  • Obsessive
  • Volatile
There are also three other distinct psychological states that can modify the unstable states.

• Psychotic Breaks
  • Deep Seated Mental Illness
  • Temporary Mental Illness
Unstable states can cause random encounters. The lower a characters inhibition, the more often these random encounters occur. The higher a characters corruption, the more intense the encounter will be. A Temporary Unstable State will last until until the character regains 100 willpower. Deep Seated Unstable States will not dissipate on it's own however.

There are numerous ways for a character to fall into an unstable state. The overuse of Lust and Love Overcharges from SymPathic Link, the Insanity Aura from Psychosism, or Naturally.

Requirements for Natural Unstable states:

Volatile
  • Willpower equals 0
  • Anger greater than 60
  • Fear greater than 60
Obsessive
  • Willpower less than 30
  • Love greater than 60
  • Anger greater than 60
  • Fear greater than 30
Nymphomaniac
  • Willpower less than 30
  • Lust greater than 80
  • Inhibition less than 60
  • Corruption greater than 30
These requirements are dramatically lowered if the character has had a Psychotic Break.

Requirements for Natural Unstable states of a broken character:

Volatile
  • Willpower less than 50
  • Anger greater than 30
  • Fear greater than 30
Obsessive
  • Willpower less than 50
  • Love greater than 60
Nymphomaniac
  • Willpower less than 50
  • Lust greater than 60
  • Corruption greater than 10
SO if you've used psychotic break on both to make kelly have a deep seated mental instability and mom has mental illness, then it's low willpower and high love make for an obsessive character. However, if lust and corruption are high, it becomes nymphomania.

Reactions: SPARDA2408 and FSDL

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
so how do i get the deep seated mental status stage??? i tried overloading love and lust and insanity aura but all they do is obsess or nymphomaniac

Reactions: Iree4life

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Unstable States
There are three Types of unstable state a character can become.

• Nymphomaniac
  • Obsessive
  • Volatile
There are also three other distinct psychological states that can modify the unstable states.

• Psychotic Breaks
  • Deep Seated Mental Illness
  • Temporary Mental Illness
Unstable states can cause random encounters. The lower a characters inhibition, the more often these random encounters occur. The higher a characters corruption, the more intense the encounter will be. A Temporary Unstable State will last until until the character regains 100 willpower. Deep Seated Unstable States will not dissipate on it's own however.

There are numerous ways for a character to fall into an unstable state. The overuse of Lust and Love Overcharges from SymPathic Link, the Insanity Aura from Psychosism, or Naturally.

Requirements for Natural Unstable states:

Volatile
  • Willpower equals 0
  • Anger greater than 60
  • Fear greater than 60
Obsessive
  • Willpower less than 30
  • Love greater than 60
  • Anger greater than 60
  • Fear greater than 30
Nymphomaniac
  • Willpower less than 30
  • Lust greater than 80
  • Inhibition less than 60
  • Corruption greater than 30
These requirements are dramatically lowered if the character has had a Psychotic Break.

Requirements for Natural Unstable states of a broken character:

Volatile
  • Willpower less than 50
  • Anger greater than 30
  • Fear greater than 30
Obsessive
  • Willpower less than 50
  • Love greater than 60
Nymphomaniac
  • Willpower less than 50
  • Lust greater than 60
  • Corruption greater than 10
SO if you've used psychotic break on both to make kelly have a deep seated mental instability and mom has mental illness, then it's low willpower and high love make for an obsessive character. However, if lust and corruption are high, it becomes nymphomania.
got mom but kelly won't get obsessed what do i do

Magmanox

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
so how do i get the deep seated mental status stage??? i tried overloading love and lust and insanity aura but all they do is obsess or nymphomaniac
Overloading isn't a good way to trigger the Obsessive state, if you acquire the Enhanced Senses injections and can track her values, then using the various interaction and powers option you need only meet the Temporary State requirement.
  • Willpower less than 30
  • Love greater than 60
  • Anger greater than 60
  • Fear greater than 30
Then juggle the willpower(keep below 100) for a while till you trigger the events. The deep seated state is only necessary if you want them to remain unstable indefinitely.

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
Overloading isn't a good way to trigger the Obsessive state, if you acquire the Enhanced Senses injections and can track her values, then using the various interaction and powers option you need only meet the Temporary State requirement.
  • Willpower less than 30
  • Love greater than 60
  • Anger greater than 60
  • Fear greater than 30
Then juggle the willpower(keep below 100) for a while till you trigger the events. The deep seated state is only necessary if you want them to remain unstable indefinitely.
ok so keep willpower low and the anger and fear high???

Magmanox

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
ok so keep willpower low and the anger and fear high???
You only need to keep willpower low. In my experience once you had anger and fear high enough, they don't really matter anymore once the obsessive state triggers.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
0.08.6 is out however being honest don't have access to his Patreon feed anymore. I do have access to his Dropbox but cannot get the daily passwords so all links will required to go through SLDR.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
alright so as I said 0.08.6 is out and I do not have passwords but if anyone knows how to remove them (based of SLDR's description) heres the passworded/unplayable version:

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->