Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Until SLDR came and modded the game. We were all confused to what Natural Social was (looks like these might actually but Bonus. not Natural which is a different stat but has same affect) and were really hopeful to find it.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
How do i get the non quicky sex scene with Kelly? I take her to the classroom, ask her to ditch school..and then I am out of charm. My charm is at 7. Is there a way to increase it?
So Social Bonus and Natural Social permanatly increase Charm so make that 100+ if you want.

Reactions: F9Zoney

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Console Commands. for the current version you have to activate it and then input the commands you want to alter for each thing. Press Shift+O (letter not number) to oped dev console and then input them.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
also adding version 0.08.01 with the Dev Console active. Not a test build so nothing new, just hotfix and I went ahead and unpacked, activated console and then repacked it into a Rar. Did this to get both the Hotfix on here and to where people don't have to go and edit themselves. Should be up in a few minutes.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Console Commands. for the current version you have to activate it and then input the commands you want to alter for each thing. Press Shift+O (letter not number) to oped dev console and then input them.
coercin kelly is still in development according to latest version so.....

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I know. made no reference to coercion scenes. especially in that quote. they are coming however. same for the corruption scenes.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Test Build incoming. It's supposed to round off Kelly's Nympho content while the plans for v0.09 is implementing the school mechanic (attendance) and Kelly's nympho, obsession and unstable (fear/anger) scenes and possibly the Mom's Drunk scenes.

To tide people over heres some of the work he's done on some other characters.

Denise the once fugly now hot and rocking the Punk style properly (1 and 3 are basic Denise and 2 and 4 are lower inhibitions)

and the Nurse from Globex (peronal preference, Not a fan of Latex)

Last edited:
Reactions: muttdoggy

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
Somehow, I can't use the cheats, so I'm asking, how the hell to you gain love with mum? I can only hug her it's sad :/

devroz

Aug 9, 2016
Thanks for the reply, gonna do that!
The creator actually turned off cheats for 8.0 I believe. You may just have to go back into 00console and turn them back on again.

Also I think 8.1 is out if anyone has a link.

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Hey guys, I saw the newest version was out.

. I've implemented time cheats now, so give those a try. Remember, you can only visit Globex during the Day or Afternoon on weekdays. The system might be a bit buggy, I didn't test it very thoroughly.

Reactions: FSDL and IoriHCH

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
sorry, had work and literally just got on. Uploading v0.08.11 atm and currently $40 in the hole for this game. this is my final upload of this game due too needing money elsewhere. Rogue Like is getting an update in the next few days but problem is it might not be this month so the $1 month people like myself are getting the shaft on his monthly update.

IoriHCH

Aug 18, 2016
superpowered 0.8>0.8.11 didn't change too much...
I don't think need to upload every version...

If you want to play more about superpowered...
Maybe the RAGS version Superpowered is the best version...

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
anyone else unable to use mindcraft on Kelly or mom? When i do, ms. Larson pops up

version 8.11

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
That's a glitch that Night City is working on atm. I'll check for a hotfix but I hadn't really noticed it but once and it was an insignificant scene. There is no Changelog other than what I posted in the Update area.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes