• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
What's the point of having Tamara and Sophie in the phone? There's no phone interaction possible, is there?

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
There's no phone interaction possible, is there?
You cannot invite them over since this interaction isn't into base game but their contacts are used to cheat stats, track their scenes and text(+favour)/flirt(+love)/sext(+lust) in Radioactive.

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Gaboris

kin1146

Apr 19, 2017
For the love of god can someone explain how mental illnesses work and how to get the correct one and make it permanent? It seems like no one can figure it out ;-;

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
... Also, way dose having a sister have to be a perk? Why not just include her outright? There are better possible perks, but having the sister does help. ...
That's an understatement, the sister is the most useful character in the whole game, besides mom. It may be like that because of certain Patreon rules though. :rolleyes:
For the love of god can someone explain how mental illnesses work and how to get the correct one and make it permanent? It seems like no one can figure it out ;-;
Without mods it's pretty hard and you'd have to use Insanity Aura to make it permanent which is a tough dice game. For temporary illness love/lust overload works best.

(Radioactive mod has easier ways to get permanent illness but you'd have to wait for it to get updated with every new version)

NomadMaster

Nov 4, 2018
Just an additional note on that, you have to earn Tamara's and Sophie's phone numbers. They are not in the list right from the beginning of a new game.
Ah, at the time I did not know that you could earn Sophia's number, and I went the route of having Tamara followed by Freddie, I had her favor and love at 100, but still lost out. Is there a way to have the sister feminize Freddie and still get Tamara?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Is there a way to have the sister feminize Freddie and still get Tamara?
Tamara can be safely followed once, and I think twice before she becomes suspicious. The relationship question will be asked after the first investigation.

asdfg

May 8, 2017
What are your strategies or do you know of strategy guides?
I play with Radioactive.
In my current v32 playthrough, I started with social and mantel (and Sister).
My first focus was to get more powers (flight and mind control).
Fight is cheap and gives style and mobility/independence form
mc as main game play

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
What are your strategies or do you know of strategy guides?
I play with Radioactive.
mc as main game play
Depends what you want to see and how fast. Normally I go for reverse rape by Mom, Stephanie, Allie so I can't buy Sympathetic Link and Mindcontrol for quite some time. If I want the same for the principal I have to skip on flight too.
For a game without mods your setting is probably the best to have the least grind. Imo the game is more fun though if you don't rush and use cheats. (I use the same starting bonuses and mod as you.)

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
You should probably pick Sister and Well-Endowed from the starting perks since everything else can be gained from normal gameplay. (Since you are using Radioactive, you can also pick up Well-Endowed from Polymorph later on without sacrificing another selection for that power.)

Flight isn't a bad option for mobility. Sympathic Link and Mind Control can help you cut down on the grind significantly. Psychosism can get you energy for days. Polymorph will get you the most content (pick the four right most selections). I would leave Armour of Terra for last, since it is only really relevant for fights.

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
That's an understatement, the sister is the most useful character in the whole game, besides mom. It may be like that because of certain Patreon rules though. :rolleyes:
The only reason it's a perk is because it was a perk in the original Rags version of the game and the dev seems to be trying to stick as close to the original design as possible.

The reason she's a perk is because the original game had other perks that made sense with the larger scope of the game, like a car, or a mother that worked nights (as a prostitute or stripper, I think). For example, the car was huge because it opened up the game world dozens of hours before you'd be able to earn enough money to do so during regular play, including some locations that were inaccessible any other way than by flight, and would leave you exhausted when you got there.

I barely did anything with the sister in the original game and almost never went to the school. I'll have to look at it again but it seemed kind of pointless and random aside from being useful for increasing stats for other parts of the game, like getting a job as airport security, taking down supervillains, etc.

At the current pace, it'll start making sense again around 2025. :)

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hey guys need some help. I cant get the pics for hugging or kissing or any interaction other than blowjob, quicky and sex. Canany kind soul help me fix this issue? I have simple full cheats installed. Don't know if it's because of the mods though. Thanks in advance :)

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
Hey guys need some help. I cant get the pics for hugging or kissing or any interaction other than blowjob, quicky and sex. Canany kind soul help me fix this issue? I have simple full cheats installed. Don't know if it's because of the mods though. Thanks in advance :)
have you tried redownload it ? the full version maybe

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes