• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
is there like an in-depth scene guide for this game? too much RNG and stats to know what is going on and it doesn't help that the wiki is poorly outdated.

sc00byd00

Dec 19, 2018
How do I get control past 30? I assumed it had to do with willpower, but even as a drone it's still capped.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
So, whats about NTR in 30+ version, is it avoidable now? Can i play it finally? I just can not mind control games, in which you can not make a command to not cheat you in any way.

U

User_17020

Is there a reason why I'm not getting any of the Nympho or Obsessive scenes for any of the girls? I have the latest compressed version as well as SFC. All the girls have Nympho and/or Obsessive on, high corruption, low inhibition, max control, and Willpower in the 30's. I get tons of Corruption scenes but almost no other scenes. Is there a way to tweak the RNG in my favor? Thanks in advance.

Levant

Apr 27, 2017
Is there a reason why I'm not getting any of the Nympho or Obsessive scenes for any of the girls? I have the latest compressed version as well as SFC. All the girls have Nympho and/or Obsessive on, high corruption, low inhibition, max control, and Willpower in the 30's. I get tons of Corruption scenes but almost no other scenes. Is there a way to tweak the RNG in my favor? Thanks in advance.
wild oats blocks moste of nympho and obsessive scenes

Hoppy

Jun 13, 2018
View attachment 62948
Overview:
SuperPowered is a RPG game made with Ren'py. In the game, you play as Billy, a young man still living with his mom. At the very beginning of the game, Maggie (his mother) buys Billy his first superpower. Because money is tight, he doesn't have much of a choice, she's getting him X-ray vision. Before the process begin, the nurse who's gonna give him the shot has to test him to see if he's compatible. As it turns out, he is but there's something else. Unlike most people, who can only receive a very limited number of those shots, Billy seems to have the uncanny ability to absorb an unlimited amount of them. Thanks to this, he could become the most powerful of them all but in order to achieve this level of power, he must be careful. In a world where almost everyone can buy powers, anyone could be a potential threat.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-26
Updated: 2019-02-22
Censorship: No
Version: v0.32.01
Developer/Publisher: Night City Productions - -
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Cheat Mods/Commands:

Download:
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Compiled with latest stable version of Renpy 7.1.3.1092
Console is enabled, in game pres SHIFT+O

Thanks to @Passion3D
Others: -

Extras:

View attachment 62949 View attachment 62950 View attachment 62951 View attachment 62952 View attachment 62953 View attachment 62954 View attachment 62955 View attachment 62956 View attachment 62957 View attachment 62958 View attachment 62959 View attachment 62960
Hey! is it just me or has the 'photos' option been removed. I get option for 'Demo Combat' instead of 'Photos' in the phone. Can you help me get the photos option back :D

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Hey! is it just me or has the 'photos' option been removed. I get option for 'Demo Combat' instead of 'Photos' in the phone. Can you help me get the photos option back :D
Replay was deleted by author

Jenazad18

Apr 21, 2018
Can't change the "Mom Jealousy19.png" because it's in .rpy on Mac. Would anyone kindly upload the fixed file ? Thanks...
p.s. No golf club please

Reactions: jtrgmr

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Can't change the "Mom Jealousy19.png" because it's in .rpy on Mac. Would anyone kindly upload the fixed file ? Thanks...
p.s. No golf club please
It is not an .rpy file but an .png file that is located in "images/Characters/Mom/Misc"

fssntuff

Sep 15, 2018
If you use "unren" to unpack the image archives, you will find it under /game/images/Character/Mom/Misc. You will have to right click on the game .app and "Show Package Contents".

fssntuff

fssntuff

Sep 15, 2018
View attachment 255537 Sorry I'm wrong it's .rpa not .rpy. This is how the /game/ looks like to me.

Jenazad,

You first need to go to this post:

Install the apps. Open up a terminal window and run "unren.command"

drag and drop the superpowered or any other ren'py game to the terminal line.

enter "1" when prompted. This will expand the .rpa files.

Then right click on the game .app and "Show Package Contents" and browse to the directory /game/images/Character/Mom/Misc

You will then find the image, along with all the others.
This will take the game from about 2.78Gb to 5.52Gb, is you expand and un-compile everything.

This should get you were you want to be.

fssntuff

Reactions: DJsona
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes