VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
mhhhh cant bring the console up.
Text here says "SHIFT+O" would show the console.
But it does not. Have switched my entire system to english language, still didnt work.
Also had replaced

Code:
        # Debug console.
        console = [  'shift_O', 'alt_shift_O' ],
        console_older = [ 'K_UP', 'repeat_K_UP' ],
        console_newer = [ 'K_DOWN', 'repeat_K_DOWN'],
with:

Code:
# Debug console.
        console = [ 'mousedown_5', 'K_PAGEDOWN', 'repeat_K_PAGEDOWN' ],
and other keys, combinations.. what ever. Console dont shows up.
Someone have an Idea what I could try next?

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
mhhhh cant bring the console up.
Text here says "SHIFT+O" would show the console.
But it does not. Have switched my entire system to english language, still didnt work.
Also had replaced

Code:
        # Debug console.
        console = [  'shift_O', 'alt_shift_O' ],
with:

Code:
# Debug console.
        console = [ 'mousedown_5', 'K_PAGEDOWN', 'repeat_K_PAGEDOWN' ],
and other keys, combinations.. what ever. Console dont shows up.
Someone have an Idea what I could try next?
Did you turn on the console in the 00console.rpy? Probably, but you didn't mention it. Just in case, change config.console to true.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Okay so far this new update WITH SFC is working well.
I've kinda given up on playing this thing properly since the only real fun I have with it is messing with people through Mind Control.

Though I gotta say these mischief options are kind of a letdown. Are they supposed to be "leveling up" and I just need to repeat them till I get other stuff than telling girls to be a model in art class?

The addition of the female teacher is nice cuz with her we get to use MC, but there only seems to be a single "Walk around with your tits out!" option. Anyone seen anything more from that or is this more of a short hand way of getting her under control for other events?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
added Aesthetic Mod by @AnonGuy to mod list
While you are adjusting the list, I would suggest moving the mods that are more than a few versions out of date to a separate "outdated mod" list.

Both of these are pre-reset (v0.30), and won't work.
Briefly looked at the code for these. Think they are okay.
  • (might still work)
  • (should still work)
The other three are up-to-date.

NomadMaster

Nov 4, 2018
A few observations on this, Freddie, Derrick, Danni, and Sohpia should in , my opinion, have contacts available on the cell phone. Also, way dose having a sister have to be a perk? Why not just include her outright? There are better possible perks, but having the sister does help. A corrupt Freddy (after being introduced to crossdressing) plus Steph + polymorph gender bender could make for a possible 3-way. It is a shame Tamara becomes distant if you chose to allow Fredd"i" get feminized instead of going with her to complete the defense group mission. Also, I was thinking on the sub missions where they have to have the hero go into the girls locker rooms to stop the pervs, I was thinking that with the poly-morph gb skill the hero would have shifted into his female form before entering the lockers. As it is for now, is there a limit on the levels of poly-morph? I get there is the potential to have ten traits, but it would make it difficult to choose only three of the powers when all of them can be useful. Curious, why do you not see Freddy, Danni, Tamarra, and Dereck during school aside from tutoring/club/hanging out with Steph?

Reactions: Thic1943

NomadMaster

Nov 4, 2018
Radioactive mod adds Sophie and Tamara contacts to Billy's phone (plus A LOT of other useful things).
I tired it and and said the current version of the game and radioactive .31 could not load my save due to radioactive becuase the game is from a newer build.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes