Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
was hoping someone could tell me if there is any more content related to Maggie and her friend being drunk? I think her friends name is Sophie?

I remember the there sleep and MC assaults them, mean more stuff like that.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
any more content related to Maggie and her friend being drunk?
Not at present. There's a paragon and renegade path for Sophie sleeping on the couch, an obsessive mom path for Sophie in the dining room, and a scene with mom in her bedroom. Each has a few variations.

Warthington

Mar 24, 2018
it be nice if the mom wasnt magically naked in the shower and standing in the kitchen fully clothed at the same time its kinda annoying.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Not at present. There's a paragon and renegade path for Sophie sleeping on the couch, an obsessive mom path for Sophie in the dining room, and a scene with mom in her bedroom. Each has a few variations.
not sure what paragon and renegade paths are, been many months since I played this.

I just remember the one scene with Sophie while she sleeping and one scene with Maggie in bedroom when she drunk.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
not sure what paragon and renegade paths are
"Good" and "evil".

I just remember the one scene with Sophie while she sleeping and one scene with Maggie in bedroom when she drunk.
You have a bit more content to see then, for Sophie. The other two main paths require treating her nice on the couch and making Mom crazy Obsessive. Check the wiki for details on "unstable states".

Reactions: Notretsam

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
"Good" and "evil".

You have a bit more content to see then, for Sophie. The other two main paths require treating her nice on the couch and making Mom crazy Obsessive. Check the wiki for details on "unstable states".

haven't played it for months , so got a lot more content to see, happy to hear there is a least a bit more content then related to Sophie

what but the sisters friend? Dani?

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Im sure someone ask this before. But I won't read 486 pages just to figure out noone did.
So: When I invite Sandra for a Coffee, i got -8 Favor. Going on a Jog with Mom is much more devastating.

Is that intended? I mean, should I get a penalty for inviting someone?

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Im sure someone ask this before. But I won't read 486 pages just to figure out noone did.
So: When I invite Sandra for a Coffee, i got -8 Favor. Going on a Jog with Mom is much more devastating.

Is that intended? I mean, should I get a penalty for inviting someone?
Don't think of favor as "friendship" so much as "how much I'm willing to do for you". Asking someone to do something costs favor. You can see how the cost for any action is calculated in the top right of the menu when you hover over the action. Every actions benifits and costs depend on your stats. It's technically possible to make actions that cost favor actually gain you favor with stats high enough. As you go you'll be able to build favor more quickly and effectively, though you'll probably want to start the game with social focus, as that's the most useful for the current build. The other's still certainly have their use though. You can pick up thirty favor or more in a single time slot eventually, and burn exceptionally little afterwards but that'll take time.

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
how to get pass sophie 26 corruption and 87 inhibit ? she only blow billy ( 100 lust ). Does it required maggie obsession or nympho ?

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes