Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
At what point does Tamara become available? I have her up to 61 Favor, 100 Lust & 50 Love. I did not have her followed. I cannot get the NCDL kicked off even after getting Derek on the soccer team & dating Sandra. Is this some sort of glitch and I need to start over?

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
At what point does Tamara become available? I have her up to 61 Favor, 100 Lust & 50 Love. I did not have her followed. I cannot get the NCDL kicked off even after getting Derek on the soccer team & dating Sandra. Is this some sort of glitch and I need to start over?
tutor her on monday MORNING, and i think you must get her before derek or she won't be available (not sure).

Reactions: Macfinn99

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
tutor her on monday MORNING, and i think you must get her before derek or she won't be available (not sure).
I do tutor her Monday mornings. Does Tamara trigger randomly, (anyday or anytime?) after that or on Monday afternoons only?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Depending on how exactly everything is going, you may need to have Tamara followed once. See .

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
I apologize if this has been asked already, but how do you get the Mom/Sis jealousy event chain started if you already have Dominate? The patch log says you need to volunteer to do chores when they're both in the same room, but every time I try to do it, it has Billy mind control someone to do the chores instead, even if Control on Mom and Sis are both 0. Am I misunderstanding the trigger? I've tried different combinations of them both being Nymphos, them both being Obsessive, and Sis being Nympho (to get the maid cleaning scene to trigger) while Mom is Obsessive. Doesn't seem to do it.

Reactions: l1l1l

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I apologize if this has been asked already, but how do you get the Mom/Sis jealousy event chain started if you already have Dominate? The patch log says you need to volunteer to do chores when they're both in the same room, but every time I try to do it, it has Billy mind control someone to do the chores instead, even if Control on Mom and Sis are both 0. Am I misunderstanding the trigger? I've tried different combinations of them both being Nymphos, them both being Obsessive, and Sis being Nympho (to get the maid cleaning scene to trigger) while Mom is Obsessive. Doesn't seem to do it.
deactivate BRAINWIPE

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Could we get greyed out icons for when you do a programming action until it takes effect. To show you have a mind control pending but need to wait.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
While we're talking about having weekend activities for the girls other than an invite over, any chance we can get outings at the nude beach after inhibition gets to zero? (Maybe even a whole class outing when everyone gets to zero, Mom, Larson & Sophie can chaperone, . . . )

Myles2

Apr 10, 2018
Well, I just assumed they didn't read the roadmap, because thier arguement didn't address the reasons why I decided to work on another game intermittenly. For example:
ME "Sorry boss, I can't work today I'm sick."
BOSS "Yeah, that's not gonna work for us. We're gonna need you to stop being sick and come in anyway."
On a somewhat related note, have you considered making the new game a joined universe? No super powers for the main character, but perhaps news programs talking about events in night city? Just got to thinking that a Lex Luthor like character in the new game would be fairly sweet. No powers of his own, but much later in the game perhaps hiring or outwitting super heroes and the like. Seems like it'd keep this IP alive, and open up new story paths later on. Anyhow it was just a random thought.

Aid1

Jan 19, 2018
On a somewhat related note, have you considered making the new game a joined universe? No super powers for the main character, but perhaps news programs talking about events in night city? Just got to thinking that a Lex Luthor like character in the new game would be fairly sweet. No powers of his own, but much later in the game perhaps hiring or outwitting super heroes and the like. Seems like it'd keep this IP alive, and open up new story paths later on. Anyhow it was just a random thought.
I think this new game is explicedly made to get his mind off SP.
He chose a different engine and setting, so that nothing at all would remind him of SP while he worked on it.
It is a defence against burning out and loosing enthusiasm for SP.

Myles2

Apr 10, 2018
Ah I took it more of a he got tired of working on this game with its particular limitations. Not to belittle this game at all, but I could see how it could get tedious adding in the same options for every character, gained in more or less the same way.

New story, new characters, new progression mechanics being the way to avoid burnout. *shrugs* Either way, still love this game and the new one sounds pretty nice as well.

ceyceyist

Jun 6, 2017
guys i cannot attempt to go conceration class. It says error about terri.

Edit: I figured it out. I was accidentaly downloaded old version mod.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes