pbam

May 22, 2018
wish Dr. Ivy, Nurse Anne, and the caseworker got a Ms.jackson treatment. doesn't need to have dozens of scenes, just a little mischief here and there using the mind control power would be nice considering they have been around for a long time and you sort of interact with them quite a bit gameplay wise.

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
By the way, going back to discussion, why MC doesn’t have additional option when choosing between whom to corrupt Freddy (mother/sister/no one) in the presence of polyformism for gender change - use own “charms”, without involvement of third parties? (still don't understand conditions under which MC buys own silence from male thief for "service")

In addition, as I understand, that in case of Tamara being forcibly removed from apartment, you can't be able to return back to their joint party time (their fun ends regardless of parameters, instead of reducing them), moreover, if there is active sister, Tamara won't touch mother, it's somehow very narrow (if you remove your sister by means of console, then she switches to mother) - one could add at least some uncertainty, randomness, depending on circumstances.

By the way, MC could (after meet certain conditions) go for "booze" together with mother and Sophie.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

SuperPowered [v0.32.01] [Night City Productions] - Original Size: 2.58GB
Updated 2019-02-26 with @Passion3D's moddable version
Download Win (326MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr.E

Feb 20, 2018
Will wait for some kind soul to post a full torrent. Never had much luck with crunched editions.

ansmutter

Jan 9, 2018
Anybody have any idea where the new jealousy scene is? I figure it's not anywhere/when there have been previous scenes, but i can't find anything.

pbam

May 22, 2018
so how do you access the new mischief scenes? I really hope these can use old saves because grinding is a total pain

PotatoKing

Mar 9, 2017
Anybody have any idea where the new jealousy scene is? I figure it's not anywhere/when there have been previous scenes, but i can't find anything.
Event seems to fire randomly in the morning I cant see the img cause of some erros. (I downloaded crunched version and used a old save that might have had GetLucky or something)

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
This is a question about a MOD but not any specific one... I know i can read PLEASE - Post questions about those Mods - on their own pages - NOT - Here!!! ;)

Are there any mods that still work without killing/stopping events from happening. I notice when i try mods it knocks down the Game name to a later version. Not sure if that will effect game play?

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes