rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
I waited more than a year to play the game which could be comparable to RAGS version. Instead there will another year of creating nonsense gangbang scenes with schoolgirls and no airport, no villians/hero interactions, nothing. I guess I put too high expectations on this one.
And promised content from mysterious rendering partner from the year ago was annouced and forgotten.

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
Are

Are you even able to read? That's an aproxymative agenda about future SuperPowered updates.
Yes it is. I am not only able to read, but calculate too.
32 - 2 week - terri
33 Chelsea - 7 weeks (5 weeks update period)
next game demo - 11 weeks
34 Chelsea2 - 16 weeks
35 terri and at last not school - neighborhood watch - 21 weeks
new game - 25 weeks
36 Chelsea3 - 30 weeks
37 finish school characters - 35 weeks
new game - 39 weeks
38 - god damned school again - 44 weeks
39 - just finish school - 49 weeks
just. finish. school. school. 1 year.
it is provided that the author does not get bored and he does not give up this game, saying that the new one likes his patrons much more

I wanted to fight the Pixie, or go to the side of evil, and control the mind of the Maid Manners. But at the behest of the patrons I will fuck my classmates further. Аnd you did not notice the main phrase of this update "New Location: Night City Community College "
As I said in the previous post "after that he will introduce ten more schoolgirls" students

and yes I have Butthurt. I still waited for this game no matter what, now, I won’t be :cry:

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
Also, I have a feeling the college will maybe have a character or two but mainly be there for Brian to study during the evening or night or something like that.

nojanath

Aug 2, 2018
I personally am in favor of Baal not getting burned out on this one. Grinding the same wheel for years on end on your own can be pretty tiring. As it stands he'll be working most of the time on Superpowered still so I don't see an issue.

pbam

May 22, 2018
rip my dreams of getting any actual Dr.Ivy or Nurse content which is kind of strange when you're supposed to be interacting with her quite a bit due to being a superhero and everything

Menzo

Oct 9, 2018
I'm wanting to get the Maggie/Stephanie jealousy scenes to trigger, what are the conditions for the first scene (both characters in kitchen and click clean). When I do this Maggie goes to clean and nothing happens.

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
I'm wanting to get the Maggie/Stephanie jealousy scenes to trigger, what are the conditions for the first scene (both characters in kitchen and click clean). When I do this Maggie goes to clean and nothing happens.
To do this you had to disable "BRAINWIPE" function (lower rightmost option in control menu), it's also 4 jealous scenes in game now (mother 2: jealous at "after returning from school, sis in bikini" and at "sunday night TV"; sis 2: jealous at "bathroom mother shameless when both in house" and at cleaning event). But for additional scenes, they need necessary conditions (their condition is completely unstable with absolutely shameless indicators (inhibitions, corruption, love, lust) or something like that).

Oh, I'm a little late.

Also. Could you, people, tell me what is hidden there, since I overplayed with console and my character has all possible kinds of "polymorphism" opened :p

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
To do this you had to disable "BRAINWIPE" function (lower rightmost option in control menu), it's also 4 jealous scenes in game now (mother 2: jealous at "after returning from school, sis in bikini" and at "sunday night TV"; sis 2: jealous at "bathroom mother shameless when both in house" and at cleaning event). But for additional scenes, they need necessary conditions (their condition is completely unstable with absolutely shameless indicators (inhibitions, corruption, love, lust) or something like that).

Oh, I'm a little late.

Also. Could you, people, tell me what is hidden there, since I overplayed with console and my character has all possible kinds of "polymorphism" opened :p
If I remember correctly I changed into a girl during the fight. You can use radioactive mod to get all polymorph powers "without cheating".

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
If I remember correctly I changed into a girl during the fight. You can use radioactive mod to get all polymorph powers "without cheating".
Is it "all polymorph powers" just for fight or for any moment?

By the way, I wonder what exactly game "looks" at when trying to determine whether I'm cheating or not.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
By the way, I wonder what exactly game "looks" at when trying to determine whether I'm cheating or not.
If memory serves, in the fight code it looks for having more than one of the "stat" polymorph abilities at L2, which should be impossible. There is another check that specifically enables fight powers at Polymorph L3, so L4+ won't work.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Id like to see more of Courtney or Sophie and interraction with school girls at different locations in afternoon, evening, weekends.

Reactions: Rakja

Menzo

Oct 9, 2018
You need to turn Brainwipe off. So long as Mom is cleaning, you'll never see the jealousy scene.

Oh, I'm a little late.

Thanks so much for that info. Once I turn BRAINWIPE on I forget about it.

Reactions: Cirro84

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
I think that this game could be much more playable and popular. It has gigantic amount of content but 90% is locked behind some weird and non-intuitive mechanics, when it should be simpler and more accomodating for larger playerbase. And connected to the orginal idea and story.
My idea is: when the love stat reaches certain level with particular girl it unlocks small quest where player may chose if target becomes obsessed (this one would block whoring unless fethish required) or nympho.
After meeting another requirment and dialouge or two we would have another quest to level up nympho/obsessed in which we need to use one of two powers to resolve it. It would motivate player to learn different powers and gave him a sence of accoplishment. Maybe we could use already corrupted girls instead of power in some cases. Right now dating sim and superhero storyline feel almost completly separate.
Then third small quest would appear in which player makes moral choice to put emphasis on hero/villian side of the game.

That kind of approach would elminate a lot of boring grind, make powers more useful, moral choices from the start and allow player to avoid content they don't like. I know that that ship is sailed tho, it would probably took to much effort to implement it right now.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I hope we have at least some fetish contents in this next update(i want to see Sandra and Kelly fetishes for now)

Reactions: Rakja

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
0.32.00 - will release in about 2 weeks.
  • Terri's unstable states

• Chelsea content block 1

<A month working on the new game. Goal: Get a working demo out.>

• Chelsea content block 2

• Terri's fetish content
  • Kenesis superpower
  • Mercurial Speed superpower
  • More work on neighborhood watch (if time permits)

<A month working on the new game. Goal: Add more gameplay options and skills>

• Chelsea content block 3

• Finish anything left on Chelsea
  • Do a happy dance that the school characters are finished
  • 2 new Rank 3 school jobs

<A month working on the new game. Goal: Have a fully developed character (other than the MC) with multiple archetypes to play with >

• Major School storyarch pt1
  • New Enemies (like the drug dealer or the bully)

• Major School storyarch pt2
  • Fame mechanic

Things to be added when time permits:
  • Skill: Finance
  • Skill: Boxing
  • New Location: Night City Community College
  • New Character: SuLynn
Now as always, Please keep in mind that this outline above is an estimation. It also doesn't account for all of the wonderful $30 Patron submissions. So as long as it's still of interest to the people that pay for it, you will also be getting the smaller interpersonal storylines, such as the Maggie/Stephanie Jealousy chain, and other mischief actions, and whatnot that everybody seems to be enjoying.
thanks for this, I had been wondering about game plans going forward.

sad to see that school doesn't finish till 0.39 update , as that is a long time away, but I know when game gets to that stage , it will be fantastic based on what I seen so far.

I presume each update is per month, so 0.39.00 be September release?

seems about right, I probably check out game before then but not sure when, I keep checking back though.

College makes sense, Billy would eventually leave school and go to college, so like that, it also explains new school girls, I wasn't to happy when I read there be more school girls added, but college makes sense.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Slightly longer than a month and you are forgetting about the time spent on the "new game". Probably be closer to March or April next year.
ugh no offence, but I hope am right and your wrong, but you might be right, I really hope not, that would suck.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes