• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
how do i unlock the "shower_sex2" "shower_sex3" and also how do i progress in the NCHDL storylyne? i get stuck looking for who paint the graffiti for 4 weeks now. (even the update with mary apear and already finish it...ja!)

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Somehow the only interesting girl in this game is the one you cant actually do shit with unless you use your powers to remove her blocks ofc. I forgot her name, the blonde one in school.

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Isn't this game about using your powers? Use them dude, corrupt the shit out of everyone :evilsmile:

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
how do you trigger the "mischief" events?

Edit: figured it out. Need to be low alignement and then its an option that you can pick when selecting a gym class.

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
This fucking game..

I love the idea of this game. I love all the content. I love all the possibilities.

But this game is the Dark Souls of adult games. It's a chore even when you cheat in this game.

This game is harder then underwater basket weaving.

Reactions: kencoro and Scaron

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
This fucking game..

I love the idea of this game. I love all the content. I love all the possibilities.

But this game is the Dark Souls of adult games. It's a chore even when you cheat in this game.

This game is harder then underwater basket weaving.
I'll take that as a compliment :D

Reactions: AR21

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Was that your intent? Nothing wrong with that if it was but good god man. I am a guy who plays practically everything without cheating but this game..

I have one life. I can't spend 60% of it grinding this game lol.
The best analogy I have currently is: If you've ever played WoW, you're currently playing Wow with none of the quests or dungeons designed. Can you level up? Yes. Is it slow and grinding? Incredibly.

Reactions: loqex

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
is it just me or is locking the change-log behind any donor level curtain counter productive to creating interest\new Patrons?
Nice to see you on here Baal btw, love your game.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes