audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
I've got to say I'm disappointed with the change in mary's looks, she was hot before, made me want to corrupt her, but now too me she just looks like just another slut. Just my opinion no offense intended to those that like her looks.

thegreatmikey

Jan 25, 2018
How do I go about getting the scenes in the previews with A) Sandra getting railed on the jeep and B) Mom standing over Billy while that Brunette is mounted on him? Those images are resisting my finding them!

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I disagree completely, Mary has the look of someone that loves dicks and that fucks smiling, it's hot as fuck, she is a hundred times hotter now than she was before

Grayman1977

Apr 8, 2018
The link to changelog was posted a few posts back but nonetheless here it is from the official website.

Version 0.25.00

What's in the build?
  • Basic Poses
  • Mary
  • Mary
  • Mary
  • Mary Content
  • Mary Invite over Action

What's not in the build?
  • Mary Corruption Scene (planned for 0.26.00)
  • Mary Unstable State Scenes (planned for 0.27.00)
  • Mary Fetish Content (planned for 0.27.00)
That's it?
Well there are 358 new images introduced with this build, so yeah...that's a lot of rendering. Don't judge me! You aren't my dad! Are you? ....Daddy?
Thank you very much

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah but ...the NTR...Can I avoid it? Anybody?
No, we have to sit there and bask in the glory of all that you have given unto us and fap. Fap so long and hard that our knobs drop off!:evilsmile:XD.
All before we've finished crying at the (not really) NTR brought about by player actions influencing the behaviour (and mental states) of the women/girls.

I mean, it's not like you've made clear what anyone with a working brain could have guessed in the correlation between the Corruption stat and the likelihood of any of the girls taking multiple dicks at a time...

Deceptus

Aug 21, 2017
I've played this game for hours, but still unsure on how to increase corruption on girls. Can someone explain this to me?

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
is there any way we can teach people what NTR is and how it is not in this game the way most people use that Word lol

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
is there any way we can teach people what NTR is and how it is not in this game the way most people use that Word lol
:Long Version:

Short of a game's dev giving a definition in some sort of glossary, nope. At least not in any way that it won't go from an explanation of what is and isn't, to a growing argument and accusations of pro-NTR and getting called a cuck.
Been there, done that, even to the point of Moderators popping in and putting a stop to it.

:Short Version:

Don't even try.

thegreatmikey

Jan 25, 2018
Hmmm. Mary seems bugged for me (Windows 10).

Her info boxes when I hover my cursor over her or actions related to her are blank and my actions say they get favour from her, but they do not seem to actually gain any.

I also seem unable to skip anymore.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016

literally means "cuckold" and shortened as is a hentai genre where in a heroine will be introduced as having a significant other, which may be a husband, a boyfriend, or even a partner in a affair. The story will then show the aforementioned heroine being intimate with another man thus provoking jealousy in the audience .

Doesn't really apply if the protagonist is single. Learn your words.

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
Both the zip and the tar for 0.25 seem to be corrupt. The zip returns an error "not a file" the tar just loops....

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes