IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Some level of grind I don't mind, like getting money by doing jobs or all the sex stats stuff. But there are two things that are really annoying and that's the rare chance to master a lesson in school bound to the special scenes with Samantha and Allie + how long it takes you for corrupting/romancing moms girlfriend on Wednesday/Saturday.
And there is no NTR in this game. If you make Mom a horny bitch, she acts a horny bitch.

Reactions: badblonde

Vahaka

Jan 22, 2018
I have max all stats and no mods, I got problem with missions, from what I remember I had car thief and something with papers, from that time on this tuesday meetings Im getting only "Lets focus on the task at hand for now" but I have no idea what task and what to do to move on... also I got non of this new plotlines in v 0.24.01. Is there any way to unstuck this?

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Isn't this game about using your powers? Use them dude, corrupt the shit out of everyone :evilsmile:
I know,I play this on and off. The grind just isnt that fun in this game which makes me play it in small doses.

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Tons of mods, all you need to do is download. And there's console too.

Formerly 'geriatre'
Aug 22, 2016
Quick cheat patch I made for the latest version :
extract the .rpy files into your game/ folder and replace the existing ones

It should prevent favor from going down, it prevents actions (kiss, discuss, date...) from being disabled after you've done them once a day, and gives boosted stats at character creation.

Backup your files in case of incompatibility.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Quick cheat patch I made for the latest version :
extract the .rpy files into your game/ folder and replace the existing ones

It should prevent favor from going down, it prevents actions (kiss, discuss, date...) from being disabled after you've done them once a day, and gives boosted stats at character creation.

Backup your files in case of incompatibility.
SFC can block each stat for each girl ;)

Formerly 'geriatre'
Aug 22, 2016
SFC can block each stat for each girl ;)
It doesn't say version 0.25 so I didn't try to see if it works. I only install mods that are updated

I did this in a few mins for myself, thought I'd share until mods are updated

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
It doesn't say version 0.25 so I didn't try to see if it works. I only install mods that are updated

I did this in a few mins for myself, thought I'd share until mods are updated
SFC 0.2.0 works with the 0.25.00 version of the game. Simply apply the patch I made to activate the cheat for Mary.

Grayman1977

Apr 8, 2018
No 25.0 change log description what is up with that ? IF someone could provide it i would appreciate it greatly thank guys have a nice day !!

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
No 25.0 change log description what is up with that ? IF someone could provide it i would appreciate it greatly thank guys have a nice day !!
The link to changelog was posted a few posts back but nonetheless here it is from the official website.

Version 0.25.00

What's in the build?
  • Basic Poses
  • Mary
  • Mary
  • Mary
  • Mary Content
  • Mary Invite over Action

What's not in the build?
  • Mary Corruption Scene (planned for 0.26.00)
  • Mary Unstable State Scenes (planned for 0.27.00)
  • Mary Fetish Content (planned for 0.27.00)
That's it?
Well there are 358 new images introduced with this build, so yeah...that's a lot of rendering. Don't judge me! You aren't my dad! Are you? ....Daddy?

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes