• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's displayed on the phone, long as you get the Enhanced Senses you will see more details on each of them. You need to get their phone numbers first, which should always be one of the first options when you get favor with any of the ladies.

lordofwales

Jun 6, 2018
It's displayed on the phone, long as you get the Enhanced Senses you will see more details on each of them. You need to get their phone numbers first, which should always be one of the first options when you get favor with any of the ladies.
Ahhhh, so I actually have to level enhanced senses beyond level 1 then, to see beyond favor?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Yes, you'll get more with each level. This is one you WANT to level up completely so you can see all of their stats.

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
i have a question about nikkis fetish

i have finished with the personal questions and have done jogging with her and now every time i am doing jogging with her plays the same scene but her fetish remains unknown... do i need anything else ???

Found it just keep jogging until the fetish unlocks

Senator

May 26, 2017
Any reason why it takes so long to get the OP updated? I uploaded the game 2 days ago, and it isn't the first time it's taken this long to get this specific title updated.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Any reason why it takes so long to get the OP updated? I uploaded the game 2 days ago, and it isn't the first time it's taken this long to get this specific title updated.
Probably because no one asked an uploader or Mod to.

Ok. I can not edit OP, so bookmark this post.
When a new version will be posted on this thread, I will update this post.

Version 0.25.00 compiled with lastest stable version of Renpy 6.99.14.3 on my computer.
These links are the base game unmodified:
Linux: ,
Mac: ,
Windows: ,

All tested and work fine.
And console is enabled, in game press SHIFT-O.

Enjoy
@Thatguy @wep @jande21 @muttdoggy

Would one of you kind folks please update the OP? Thanks!

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Only if you're cheating. Suspicion matters in the base game, since there is a game over mechanic tied to it.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Installed get lucky in my game and it still not loading my old saves, and I can load them normally at 24.01

probably an issue with radioactive them, will restart the game anyway I guess

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes