Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
so there is just a bit marry content ? i guess i will wait for more content.. its not a bad game, but grindy as hell.. and i dont like to cheat xD

redode78

Sep 15, 2017
Thanks ;)
I'll update and test Mod SFC for tomorrow :)
I can confirm SFC mod 2.0 does not work with this version as of yet. The universal cheat mod works for most aspects.
Thanks to the modders and the creator for all your hard work.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I can confirm SFC mod 2.0 does not work with this version as of yet. The universal cheat mod works for most aspects.
Thanks to the modders and the creator for all your hard work.
If you really test SFC correctly, to be able to say that it does not work, can you post the traceback that I see that? In the Mod's thread of course.

SFC 0.2.0 works very well with SuperPowered 0.25.00.

The only thing to do is to copy the file:
"Images/Characters/Mary/Phone/00i.png"
in the directory:
"Images/SFCheat/Characters/Mary/"

This will activate cheat for Mary, like other girls

For those who do not know how to handle file copy, a patch is available.

redode78

Sep 15, 2017
If you really test SFC correctly, to be able to say that it does not work, can you post the traceback that I see that? In the Mod's thread of course.

SFC 0.2.0 works very well with SuperPowered 0.25.00.

The only thing to do is to copy the file:
"Images/Characters/Mary/Phone/00i.png"
in the directory:
"Images/SFCheat/Characters/Mary/"

This will activate cheat for Mary, like other girls

For those who do not know how to handle file copy, a patch is available.
Sorry Passion3D it was my mistake, I should have done more research on the traceback file before posting. I have it corrected now and your mod is working just fine as always. Sorry again.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Sorry Passion3D it was my mistake, I should have done more research on the traceback file before posting. I have it corrected now and your mod is working just fine as always. Sorry again.
No worries, there is only one who does nothing that does not make mistakes :)

Reactions: Centurion

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
Even with Favor, Love and Corruption at 100, I cannot ask most of the girls about their fetishes. What am I doing wrong?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
for some reason my saves do not work at all, maybe because of the mods

wouldn't be so bad to restart all over since I was still relatively at the beggining, but it would be slightly annoying

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
SuperPowered for Linux/Mac/Windows updated to 0.25.00 in

Reactions: Ruffuss

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
How you do that? I already have all the powers, yet I don´t know how to trigger obsession.
You need to get Love OverLoad. The pink set of powers with the big heart. And it's random. You could get an anger decrease. If you get a willpower decrease and it says they're acting strange, then they're obsessed. But the event is also random. It might happen, it might not. I think they may also need to be corrupted and have low inhibition.

This is why there are so many mods for this game. lol.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes