• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
So I'm using the version from my patreon feed which I assume is same as here. Getting errors (missing GUI/polykiss_idle.png which I just created from another pimage, "AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'current_stat_person'") do I have to start over or is this just one off error.

After restarting not seeing the StoreModule thing when looking at sister photos. Might be something else.

ansmutter

Jan 9, 2018
So I'm using the version from my patreon feed which I assume is same as here. Getting errors (missing GUI/polykiss_idle.png which I just copied, "AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'current_stat_person'") do I have to start over or is this just one off error.
I'm getting that error too. In Nikki's interaction/romance menu, right?

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
I'm getting that error too. In Nikki's interaction/romance menu, right?
Yes the polykiss_idle.png image error was with Nikki, I just unpacked the image archive and just copied a similar icon and renamed it. Might be able to unpack previous version and use one from that I assume. The other error might be the renpy extended variable module so that one is on me.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Thanks guys. Lots of Nikki content. Looking at the posts above we can expect a hotfix.

I updated the mod files, but it's 3:45 at night, so I'm too tired to test my work thoroughly.

PS I noticed the mom/sis mind control scene. :cool:

Reactions: badblonde

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
You not the only one. I would say that this is one of most popular concerns with the game. The problem is that Baal is one man team and obviously not a writer. And the game is very big an complicated already. If he hired a writer who would fixed/enchanced old dialoges and add few more, problem would be mostly solved.
But it's his game and he put a lot of effort and time in this. He mostly meet's his deadlines and deliver on his promises. It's hard to ask for more.
I kinda disagree...

If you're setting up each of the characters to have depth, it requires some sort of interaction or randomization which is actually already there. A character or two that EACH character interacts with and Billy sees their relationship to determine who they are.

For example, Kelly has a father (just roll with me for a second) who is overbearing. Maybe as Billy gets more Mind control powers, he sees this image of her father and plays with it. Maybe the father is actually that horrible...

But the point is that you can have that help define the characters while also giving the game a bit of depth with these random events that come up as you do things.
Then again, I'm big on random events that change as you play but that's neither here nor there...

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I like the change to xray vision in the new version. Not a major change but having it affect all of the girls at once is a nice little touch.

Reactions: badblonde

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Seems like shit ton of nikki content this time. I'll probably start playing again in the weekend.I stopped playing since v 0.19, so lots of stuff to look forward to here.

Hopefully we get to see Mary soon and the plot moving forward.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Nikki has 10 forks in her fetish story ....a small hint if u use MC ... to get her fetish ...this could lead to the game over down the road :p if u keep[ on doing it at school :p

@Sayonara77 baal working on more story content this month and Mary probably next month.

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
Link:
Release: 28 Mar 2018
Version: 0.23
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English

Change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think will ever use Polymorphism power again :D . Would still buy that power for + 2 style.

Btw, have u guys heard the where the story will go from here? I'd like Billy can play a nice guy, fix his broken mother after her divorce (without mind control), and help his sister somehow.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes