thedail.4321

Nov 9, 2017
After playing 3-4 days, I have a question.

- How do I get these options? (Image 1)
- Can I make other women drive for me?
- How do I get these powers? (Image 2)
- Is there a new scene? If "alignmant" is very negative

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
After playing 3-4 days, I have a question.
- Can I make other women drive for me?
It's been awhile since I bothered with this but I think you need to set them up with Joy Ride in the Mind Control options first, then choose drive for your travel option. I remember Mom had scenes for this, but with flying haven't tried it in a long time.

- How do I get these powers? (Image 2)
You can't get these, they are not implemented yet.

- Is there a new scene? If "alignmant" is very negative
For some, I know there is with Sophie, you get different options when you find her on the sofa.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
What about a Bio page? For example, you open the girl's page on the phone and there's a button called Bio that will tell you about that character and how you know her. It could even change over time as you get to know them better, also adding their likes and dislikes and how they feel about you. I don't think that should be too hard to implement for the author.
I thought about this Bio option. Who would be nice in the progress of the game.
For now, SFCheat is waiting for the next update. And unless suggestions are offered to me, I have nothing to add. So I started to look at Bios. Maybe I would do a MOD 'Hints', or then implement it in SFCheat. If you have ideas, do not hesitate to let me know;)
Baal does not seem very communicative :( I wrote him to ask him if he agreed to communicate me the characters to make a MOD game. But my request is still unanswered.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
How do I get these options? (Image 1)
While the actions themselves are implemented, they are tied to flaws which are not. Specifically, beg is tied to masochism and slap is tied to sadism.

An example implementation from the game code (slap):
player "Dumbbitchessaywhatandgetslapped"
sis "What?"
"SMACK"

$ sis.pose="hate"
player "I said, Dumb Bitches say what and get slapped."
"She can barely manage a sneer past the shock of the slap."

Reactions: thedail.4321

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
I wonder how to unlock joy ride scene. I tried personal assistant on sis already but there's no way for me to upgrade it to personal driver.
Also, how many dates with Denise are required to unlock her fetish? Among fetishes, I love hers the most.

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
You not the only one. I would say that this is one of most popular concerns with the game. The problem is that Baal is one man team and obviously not a writer. And the game is very big an complicated already. If he hired a writer who would fixed/enchanced old dialoges and add few more, problem would be mostly solved.
But it's his game and he put a lot of effort and time in this. He mostly meet's his deadlines and deliver on his promises. It's hard to ask for more.
Yeah, I guess you're right. Maybe after he hits a certain point, he'll focus on different areas.

@DarkPhilosopher: That's a pretty good idea.

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
It's too bad to here about the photo section though especially since the nympho/obsessive scenes come at random and you can't repeat scenes.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I don't communicate with ridiculous requests. I've spent over $10k on 3D assets. Why would you expect me to just give them to you?

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I don't communicate with ridiculous requests. I've spent over $10k on 3D assets. Why would you expect me to just give them to you?
I did not ask you to give me a present of your game or to appropriate it to me. I just wanted to be able to render, and develop a MOD that would complete the game I do not see how it's ridiculous! You were afraid for your money?
It is rather a positive advertisement on the contrary, to want to complete a game that pleases.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Because it's not actually your 10K? o_O
Sorry, couldn't resist. I have lots of respect for your work, more every time I have to re-mod the code.

I did not ask you to give me a present of your game or to appropriate it to me. I just wanted to be able to render, and develop a MOD that would complete the game I do not see how it's ridiculous! You were afraid for your money?
It is rather a positive advertisement on the contrary, to want to complete a game that pleases.
Technically, although they were purchased using community-funds, the models (and as such the look and feel of the characters) as well as the storyline content (finished and unfinished) belong to Baal (his intellectual property of sorts). And since you don't share a brain, he can never know what direction you would take your addition. And as a creator, it is never a good feeling to not know if people will take your stuff and possibly ruin the plans (or image) you had for it.

Right, where was I?

Bio button seems fun, from the looks of it, before I can ever create it, Passion3D will already have it in his soon to be Complex Full Cheat.

In the mean time, I guess I'll be on the lookout for a Mega 0.23 link.

PS If you ever do need a writer to help flesh out some parts, I'd love to contribute.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Because it's not actually your 10K? o_O
Sorry, couldn't resist. I have lots of respect for your work, more every time I have to re-mod the code.
It's reasonable for me to ask for money for the time I spend working on this game. That does not mean anybody has a claim on the money given to me. Once it's in my pocket. It's mine, to do with as I please. Now luckily for my fans, a fairly large amount of that money is reinvested back into the game. It's still my money, because it's my time, effort, and creativity that is being sold, in the form of an adult game. Anybody that doesn't like it...can stop paying me. I'm fine with that. This is Volunteerism, not Communism.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes