Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Tamara keeps blowing me.
It happens so frequently (roughly 98% of the time) that it's lost all um... flavour.
It sometimes happens twice a day.

I think I've run into a Derek bug. Try as I might, I can't get the "Tutor Derek" mission to complete.
He's at 100 Favor now and has joined the NCHDL because goalkeeper.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
The mother and sister are the most interesting characters in the game
Are they tho? Kelly is golddigging cheerleader it's fun to see how she interacts with young ugly superhero. There is some mentally ill nurse, plenty of characters. We have big spectrum of personalities in game, underdeveloped for sure, but ideas are great. Beside the incest aspect I think that mom character is just simply non intresting. Sis is a goth and some kind of social activist, so there is potential, but i don't see much potential in Maggie. She is just unemployed, sexually frustrated housewife.
I know that it would made a biggest shitstorm in this thread, but I would like the idea of making her prostitute with the employed mother perk. Billy being son of a whore just maches his persona.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Are they tho? Kelly is golddigging cheerleader it's fun to see how she interacts with young ugly superhero. There is some mentally ill nurse, plenty of characters. We have big spectrum of personalities in game, underdeveloped for sure, but ideas are great. Beside the incest aspect I think that mom character is just simply non intresting. Sis is a goth and some kind of social activist, so there is potential, but i don't see much potential in Maggie. She is just unemployed, sexually frustrated housewife.
I know that it would made a biggest shitstorm in this thread, but I would like the idea of making her prostitute with the employed mother perk. Billy being son of a whore just maches his persona.
I agree in some respects, the mom is the least developed character in some ways. She has the most scenes currently, in part due to being in a lot of the girls obsession scenes and of course since she has her fetish implemented, we do have to keep in mind however that without the working mom perk we're only seeing a fraction of her content, i expect Baal will come back and flavour her up a little latter on.

As to the turn mom into prostitute i expect something like this will happen when the working mom perk is put in and she is reprogrammed, effectively making her the office cum dump, just a guess but it seems like something Baal would do.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
I heard that Maggie was a prostitute before. I've always been a bit annoyed by the fact that in the introduction, Maggie comes across as someone responsible and caring that may or may not have been in a destructive relationship, while she may actually be a drunk and a prostitute. So I never really liked her as a drunk and a prostitute. For me, it would be more fun if I can take the responsible adult and turn her into something far less socially acceptable than knowing that's how she starts out.

Of course, it's just as fun to take a thoroughly corrupt individual and turn her into an angel as it is to turn an angel into its opposite, but personally I'd still prefer mom to be the voice of reason, the rock that keeps Billy from going bad right off the bat.

I wish we could get a bit more Initiative. After watching that intro, I really want to use the facilities. And Dr. Ivy, I want to use her too. :cool:

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
I know I may be the only one who wants this but I kinda want the characters to have a bit more character. Like, it'd be nice if the social interactions actually had some kind of response other than changing of stats. Also, it'd be nice if the intro told you what Billy knew about each character. Even if it was two short sentences it'd be something. Just, you know, world building.

Reactions: T.Geiger

Viespeuk

Feb 21, 2018
Maybe it's been addressed before in this thread, but I seem to have lost the 'stat bars', the ones you see when you gain or lose points like love or lust. I only see in the large font what I've lost or gained. I'm in early year 3, if that matters.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I can only give hugs, all "options" are "enable" but when I try to make it, Mom and Sis won't do it!
They have to be...slightly messed up. The easiest way I do it is to give them a blast of lust. When lust gets blasted over 100 their willpower can drop. So long as the willpower is below 100, they'll let me hug, fuck, etc. There are other ways to get them to accept your advances, but that's how I do it.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
I know I may be the only one who wants this but I kinda want the characters to have a bit more character. Like, it'd be nice if the social interactions actually had some kind of response other than changing of stats. Also, it'd be nice if the intro told you what Billy knew about each character. Even if it was two short sentences it'd be something. Just, you know, world building.
What about a Bio page? For example, you open the girl's page on the phone and there's a button called Bio that will tell you about that character and how you know her. It could even change over time as you get to know them better, also adding their likes and dislikes and how they feel about you. I don't think that should be too hard to implement for the author.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
I know I may be the only one who wants this but I kinda want the characters to have a bit more character.
You not the only one. I would say that this is one of most popular concerns with the game. The problem is that Baal is one man team and obviously not a writer. And the game is very big an complicated already. If he hired a writer who would fixed/enchanced old dialoges and add few more, problem would be mostly solved.
But it's his game and he put a lot of effort and time in this. He mostly meet's his deadlines and deliver on his promises. It's hard to ask for more.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes