• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017

I'll be quick, as I've locked myself to my desk for almost a week now, doing nothing but writing.

Nikki Nympho scenes 100% Rendered 100% Written

Nikki Obsessive scenes 100% Rendered 100% Written

Nikki Fetish scenes 85% Rendered 80% Written

Nikki F/M Billy contact scenes 100% Rendered 100% Written

(new) Nikki F/M Billy invite over scene 100% Rendered 100% Written

$30 content scenes (Rendered, but need to be written)

• - Maggie + Stephanie Scene
  • - Maggie Polymorph Scene
  • - Allie & Samantha Mischief Scenes
As you can see above, I'm almost finally done with Nikki. Writing is not my strong suit, so I tend to be pretty slow at it. It's been difficult with Nikki because I have to write every scene twice. I'll be finishing the rest of Nikki today, along with doing some image clean-up, and will be pushing a test build out by tomorrow morning. Since I'm writing today, I'll begin rendering the following build starting Tomorrow. For all my Discord people. Sorry, I haven't been present, I'm avoiding distractions right now. This much writing takes it out of me. Keep your eyes out for a test build soon all you $20+ Patrons :)

Sidenote- It looks like Mary is winning. If you haven't voted, make sure you do.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
Booo Mary Booo
The Mischief scenes are only available if you're a jerk right? I'm probably never going to see them.

Reactions: badblonde

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
The Mischief scenes are only available if you're a jerk right?
Pretty much.

The entire game is designed expecting Billy will be a jerk. There is far more content gated behind low morality than high. Even some of the "not evil" content is suspect (eg: Denise's rape-fantasy fetish).

Aid1

Jan 19, 2018
Booo Mary Booo
The Mischief scenes are only available if you're a jerk right? I'm probably never going to see them.
If you get the "Get Lucky" and "Radioactive" Mods (see down below), you can change the settings so your allignment does not affect your choices. This way you can access these mischief actions, while keeping your allignment up.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
If you get the "Get Lucky" and "Radioactive" Mods (see down below), you can change the settings so your allignment does not affect your choices. This way you can access these mischief actions, while keeping your allignment up.
Not exactly. You can select any morality choice you want (with the proper setting), but it will still affect your alignment accordingly (as stated in the mod features).

Nexmanus

Feb 13, 2018
I have started to play this game recently and am having tons of fun with it.
I do however have some questions about some in game items and events and am hoping someone can answer them or at least give some hints. :)
- Is it possible to corrupt the people in this game so they only are focused on you ?
What i'm talking about is turning them slutty but only for you, not so they jump anything with a pulse ?
- In the phone you can check the picture of the profiles and some of them turn into groups sex pictures, why ?
I ran into one instance where i did not have sex yet but the picture shifted from a nice and normal one to a 3 way.
This was a little strange to me.
Are the picture standard and only show "corruption" or are there different ones for different balances of corruption / fear / desire ?
And can we get some that don't show our "lovers" banging others (like the 3 and 4 somes) as some people are not realy happy seeing our woman with others ? ;)
- Also i have seen screen caps of sex on the hood of a car with a fellow student how does that work as we don't have a car ?

So again playing this game is lots of fun keep up the good work and if anybody feels like answering these questions, please do.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
if u corrupt them ... they turn slutty ... pro and cons ..... and if u won't have the flaw and the person are corrupted she will go fuck a lot of people .....

its that simple wild oats will help you make them Loyal ...but then u lose on some pics of sex with others

Reactions: Nexmanus

Nexmanus

Feb 13, 2018
if u corrupt them ... they turn slutty ... pro and cons ..... and if u won't have the flaw and the person are corrupted she will go fuck a lot of people .....

its that simple wild oats will help you make them Loyal ...but then u lose on some pics of sex with others
An he picks a text-based assume-nothing-must-define-everything object-oriented programming language to work in. Sucks to be @Baal7734

:biggrin:

@badblonde : Does Wild Oats also suppress the 'bad' cell phone pictures?

Did not think of wild Oats. But this would be a problem with the mother and sister as it would take the place of Family Ties, (or any of the others when active ) for as far as i know, you can't have 2 of these active at the same time ( as they are all in the suppression group). Right ?

Also seconded the question about the pictures ?

Dregrin

Nov 20, 2017
Did not think of wild Oats. But this would be a problem with the mother and sister as it would take the place of Family Ties, (or any of the others when active ) for as far as i know, you can't have 2 of these active at the same time ( as they are all in the suppression group). Right ?

Also seconded the question about the pictures ?
If they suffer from a mental instability the family ties are suppressed through that, but that goes away once the instability is cured so triggering a permanent instability is the only way i have found to have both

Reactions: Nexmanus
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes