• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nexmanus

Feb 13, 2018
If they suffer from a mental instability the family ties are suppressed through that, but that goes away once the instability is cured so triggering a permanent instability is the only way i have found to have both
So like having nympho and wild oats ? something like that ?

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
I actually had the "Keepin' it in the Family" mod working a few versions back. Which is essentially a Mind Control option that combines Wild Oats and Family Ties (or Professionalism) for twice the fun (the development name for that mod was "I want my cake and eat it too." :biggrin:

But I barely have time to play the game for myself, let along make improvements to the mod. So the code got a bit outdated. Now I look at @T.Geiger 's and @Passion3D 's work and realize how many improvements I can still make to the existing code if the mod is to remain alive as the game grows.

Without cheating or modding, you'd need to use Wild Oats and then keep them locked in an unstable state to break familial ties.

Sergoil

Jul 14, 2017
Somebody can explain me how to run the game? I downloaded v0.21.0 and only exist one folder in the rar called images, what else i need to download or what?

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Somebody can explain me how to run the game? I downloaded v0.21.0 and only exist one folder in the rar called images, what else i need to download or what?
Clic link in my signature and download the latest version 0.22.01 ;)

Deftera

May 1, 2017
I wonder what Nikki's Fetish is. Hoping for a cuck gimmick where she likes cleaning your cum out of some some other girl's cooch.

Nov 9, 2017
There is online shopping at least. I think the internet is mentioned in a few of the interaction conversations.

And the trope you're probably looking for is .
No I think Reed Richards is useless is the proper trope as with Superheroes (villians) running around the tech should be going up faster then in our world.

A related possible homage to the old Superheroecomic books is the world is so different that how it got there becomes an issue. For example the limitations regarding Supers would take mammoth changes to the laws (especially if Night City is in the US). Heck, DC had to come up with a fictional version of the 12th amendment to explain how heroes could testify in court without revealing their true identities. That means a change back in 1803...so what other differences are their between that US and the one we know exist?

For all their flaws GURPS Supers, GURPS Technomancers, and Wild Cards tried to extrapolate the changes to social structure and laws in a way that made some sense.

Stumpyjack

Jun 20, 2017
Is there any way I can make the combat less of a chore? At the moment it's taking me a solid 20 minutes to grind through each fight, slowly losing my mind every time the thief uses her recovery ability to undo all the last five minutes of effort...

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
If you get the "Get Lucky" and "Radioactive" Mods (see down below), you can change the settings so your allignment does not affect your choices. This way you can access these mischief actions, while keeping your allignment up.
i don't understand how to use those cheat?

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
Can you not fuck ur mom/sister until some event happens? Or do you need to just be depraved? Can't even hug them cause it says ''Eww, we're related''

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Can you not fuck ur mom/sister until some event happens? Or do you need to just be depraved? Can't even hug them cause it says ''Eww, we're related''
For hug, or more ;), mother/sister, you can:
- Open console and type:
- m.related=False
- sis.related=False
- m.taboo=False
- sis.taboo=False​
- Up Corruption and down Inhibition
- Control her mind

Reactions: obzerver

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Looks like some of the characters have been re-done. Doesn't even look like Terri & Chelsea.
terri is completely different, she lost that extreme nerdsh look she had. The other ones not so much, but all of them had pretty bad renders in the game, mary looked like a fat chick, chelsea looked plain ugly, and terri is as I said before. Nikki looked good even in her lone render from before with the school uniform, no wonder she won the poll before those three

but I knew it was a matter of clothing and pose and that every one of them would look pretty good at their own right, I didn't find denise and the sister all that great with their first pose+clothing with 0 favor, but as you progress they get a hundred times better, they are probably top three girls for me with sandra. Denise and sister get too fucking sexy with their skimpy outfits

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Is there any way I can make the combat less of a chore? At the moment it's taking me a solid 20 minutes to grind through each fight, slowly losing my mind every time the thief uses her recovery ability to undo all the last five minutes of effort...
Yes. You need to improve Billy's physical characteristics through physical training at the Initiative and gaining levels in gym classes. Or you can use the console to cheat

Reactions: Stumpyjack

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
In order to unlock lewd things with relatives you need 2 things:

1) MC shall take mind control which eliminates his parental inhibition
2) mom and sis need to be under mind instability (nympho or obsession) and low willpower OR brain washed with mind control (erasing familiar ties)

Jul 31, 2017
I'm wondering, how does his $30 scenes work. Is there a separate download for them or is it a code you need to enter? Because I was looking through the files and I didn't see any of the related scenes for the 0.22 build.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes