Aid1

Jan 19, 2018
I'm wondering, how does his $30 scenes work. Is there a separate download for them or is it a code you need to enter? Because I was looking through the files and I didn't see any of the related scenes for the 0.22 build.
They are normaly included in the update. The dev just lists them seperatly, so we can apreciate, what other patrons have made possible for us.

The $30 scenes this update require a rather low alignment to acess. Maybe that is why you can not see them?

Lower your alignment and do gym-classes (like swimming) and you should get the option.

Reactions: badblonde

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is there any way I can make the combat less of a chore? At the moment it's taking me a solid 20 minutes to grind through each fight, slowly losing my mind every time the thief uses her recovery ability to undo all the last five minutes of effort...
The key to combat at the moment is Flight. You will also want to increase your Natural Physical stat at the institute. Save your energy til the end and spam flight attacks to finish her off when she gets down around 20 health. Natural Physical 2 + Flight 3 is enough to beat the hardest thief, although sometimes it's close. With Natural Physical 3 fights are easy. If you don't have flight, don't fight her just call it in or blackmail her.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Can you not fuck ur mom/sister until some event happens? Or do you need to just be depraved? Can't even hug them cause it says ''Eww, we're related''
You have two options:

1) Turn them nympho so they fuck you regardless of what you want. It's why "Movie Time" will NEVER be uttered by me. EVER. Gods damned do I hate that phrase...

2) Get your freak on and make them get their freak on. That way it's mutual.

With option 1, you lose willpower because you're not into them but they take advantage of you.

With option 2, they don't give a fuck except to you.

So with option 2, you can turn them nympho or use mind control and erase familial ties. That gets their motor running.

Just remember to have all the flaws erased yourself particularly for your sister (too young and incest) by taking the extra powers you need.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
More rapey stuff:
  • MC "coerces" the girls into sexual situations from negative interactions.
  • Denise has a rape-fantasy fetish.
  • MC can rewrite girls minds to have sex with anyone in the unisex bathroom (even if they were chaste before)
  • MC can mind control a girl (Sandra?) to do things with Derek.
  • MC can change sexual preferences (currently just incest, but suggested that a future update will allow de-lesbian-izing Nikki)
  • An upcoming flaw is straight-up rape.
So the MC can pick that means i can avoid the rape and avoid NTR right?

akumajan

Nov 3, 2017
Hi, I've just started playing again. Got couple of questions regarding temporary mental illness.
I've noticed that I can send the girls into nympho if i just consistently bomb them with lust overload. But according to the wiki, i need to meet certain specs first which what i have been doing in previous version.
can anyone clarify?

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
So the MC can pick that means i can avoid the rape and avoid NTR right?
Yes. Unless I missed something, anything that happens is because you made it happen. Or because you didn't prevent it like making them nympho but not making them only want to have sex with you.

Reactions: Catwashere

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I've noticed that I can send the girls into nympho if i just consistently bomb them with lust overload. But according to the wiki, i need to meet certain specs first
You just need to get them maxed out in the associated stat first. 100% love or 100% lust. Hitting them again after that has a random chance to make them unstable. The lower their inhibition, the greater the chance. Range 10-50%.

akumajan

Nov 3, 2017
You just need to get them maxed out in the associated stat first. 100% love or 100% lust. Hitting them again after that has a random chance to make them unstable. The lower their inhibition, the greater the chance. Range 10-50%.
Oh, I see. I thought I need to fulfill these first (for nympho without break):
  • Willpower less than 30
  • Lust greater than 80
  • Inhibition less than 60
  • Corruption greater than 30
I've reread the wiki and learnt that those fulfillment are only for Natural Unstable.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
this game keep suprising me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did not choose for gender bender option but now i think it was a wrong desiscion
nothing new to discover with niki and it seems that s a lot of content i am missing.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
this game keep suprising me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did not choose for gender bender option but now i think it was a wrong desiscion
nothing new to discover with niki and it seems that s a lot of content i am missing.

your playing a version thats not fully done yet ....in a couple of days you have a lot more options with Nikki

Reactions: djustmie

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
People this game you are in control ...you can play as a nice guy or a bad guy, right now they're not a lot of options to play nice ....yet ... don't forget your flaw is Lust ...so u really don't give a shit what the girls do after you Curropted them or made them Less inhabited

If you take MC...thats the Simple way to play a villain.... good guys won't control minds and corrupt people ... sympathetic link is a great way to play good/bad ...but it has its drawbacks to ... it makes them sluts who don't care what they do afterward... Or Obbsed with you and just you ...even if you're not into them lol

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
Oow man thats good to hear.
i dont know how many , but many pages back when gender bender was
only known by pre allowdknege (before it was actually put in game) I
decided i didnt wanna play as a female.
But those time i also didnt know that i loose the abbility to have " normal''
sex with Nicky .
So it s great news for me , and i guess not only for me but many others as well.

Maybe even better are your words ''in a couple days''

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Oow man thats good to hear.
i dont know how many , but many pages back when gender bender was
only known by pre allowdknege (before it was actually put in game) I
decided i didnt wanna play as a female.
But those time i also didnt know that i lose the ability to have " normal''
sex with Nicky .
So it s great news for me , and i guess not only for me but many others as well.

Maybe even better are your words ''in a couple days''

you have to figure out how to have sex with Nikki ...if u don't pick Gender bender then ..but remember for every choice there is a drawback :D

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
you have to figure out how to have sex with Nikki ...if u don't pick Gender bender then ..but remember for every choice there is a drawback :D
of ccourse i can with my control , but i dont think thats the way you ment.
great now i got a challenge to figure it out
:coldsweat:

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
People this game you are in control ...you can play as a nice guy or a bad guy, right now they're not a lot of options to play nice ....yet ... don't forget your flaw is Lust ...so u really don't give a shit what the girls do after you Curropted them or made them Less inhabited

If you take MC...thats the Simple way to play a villain.... good guys won't control minds and corrupt people ... sympathetic link is a great way to play good/bad ...but it has its drawbacks to ... it makes them sluts who don't care what they do afterward... Or Obbsed with you and just you ...even if you're not into them lol
So someone with Austin Power's libido doesn't care who his partners are or who they do besides him? I beg to differ. As long as a person with an excess of lust can get his/her rocks off on time, they could very well still care a lot about what happens with those peple. Only when it's left unattended for too long, that person would do anyone and not care. But in the game, that part is covered by the public masturbation event instead. So I say Billy can still care.

As for mind control, I will give you that most of its applications would be evil. On the other hand, stopping a fight (or a crime) by forcibly calming people down, helping people with addictions and so on could be a grey area. Imagine for a moment that the Cuban Missile Crisis actually ended because someone 'convinced' Russia to back off. Or that someone 'convinced' England that the price of taking back the American colonies was too great. Would that have been evil? Tempting fate, changing what was meant to be, maybe. But evil?
Also, using mind control allows for someone to get their rocks off without the need to harm the person they are with, and they can make them forget afterwards. Still considered evil-ish, but it causes less harm (physical and psychological) than forceful options.

And yes, I put a lot of thought in this. I've written many erotic stories focusing on these fetishes and like any geek, I regularly wonder what I'd be like if I had such abilities. I would likely do a lot of good, while acting from the shadows to avoid those who would do me harm. But I'd still be having an above average amount of sex with women I'd normally not be with. And they'd all be very happy and very exclusive. And I'd always leave them better than how I found them.

Carl Jung speaks of our shadow, the traits of ourselves that society tells us are bad. Things like aggression, lust and a need to dominate others. My experience is if you suppress them for too long, they burst out when you least expect them, leading to most crimes of passion in the world. But if you appease them in a controlled fashion, nobody gets hurt.

But it's all academic. The lure of things like mind control is great and it would take a lot of self-control not to go over to the downside of the Schwarz. Give me telekinesis and I'd probably feel up random strangers up in the train...

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
So someone with Austin Power's libido doesn't care who his partners are or who they do besides him? I beg to differ. As long as a person with an excess of lust can get his/her rocks off on time, they could very well still care a lot about what happens with those peple. Only when it's left unattended for too long, that person would do anyone and not care. But in the game, that part is covered by the public masturbation event instead. So I say Billy can still care.

As for mind control, I will give you that most of its applications would be evil. On the other hand, stopping a fight (or a crime) by forcibly calming people down, helping people with addictions and so on could be a grey area. Imagine for a moment that the Cuban Missile Crisis actually ended because someone 'convinced' Russia to back off. Or that someone 'convinced' England that the price of taking back the American colonies was too great. Would that have been evil? Tempting fate, changing what was meant to be, maybe. But evil?
Also, using mind control allows for someone to get their rocks off without the need to harm the person they are with, and they can make them forget afterwards. Still considered evil-ish, but it causes less harm (physical and psychological) than forceful options.

And yes, I put a lot of thought in this. I've written many erotic stories focusing on these fetishes and like any geek, I regularly wonder what I'd be like if I had such abilities. I would likely do a lot of good, while acting from the shadows to avoid those who would do me harm. But I'd still be having an above average amount of sex with women I'd normally not be with. And they'd all be very happy and very exclusive. And I'd always leave them better than how I found them.

Carl Jung speaks of our shadow, the traits of ourselves that society tells us are bad. Things like aggression, lust and a need to dominate others. My experience is if you suppress them for too long, they burst out when you least expect them, leading to most crimes of passion in the world. But if you appease them in a controlled fashion, nobody gets hurt.

But it's all academic. The lure of things like mind control is great and it would take a lot of self-control not to go over to the downside of the Schwarz. Give me telekinesis and I'd probably feel up random strangers up in the train...

See thats the problem IF u take Sympathic link .... and you have the Flaw of lust ... all you are doing is Making them Sluts or Obsessed with you ... His flaw is Lust ..... No love Not care ..... as long as he gets his rocks off then he can just do what he wants

Billy gets his lust up to hi jerks off in front of everyone ... because he cants help it .. billy is a young teenager thats cant never get his dick to go soft .... you think he gives a fuck about anyone if that happens lol...

MC opens up a lot of stuff and as long as your playing lawful evil or Lawlf good ....both can do bad things for good reasons

I like the Part that evry Hero has a Sin in them when they take the Injections gets inhanced ... that leaves us with a lot of fun when he finaly get to see "heroes" lol

Reactions: Nexmanus

Nexmanus

Feb 13, 2018
See thats the problem IF u take Sympathic link .... and you have the Flaw of lust ... all you are doing is Making them Sluts or Obsessed with you ... His flaw is Lust ..... No love Not care ..... as long as he gets his rocks off then he can just do what he wants

Billy gets his lust up to hi jerks off in front of everyone ... because he cants help it .. billy is a young teenager thats cant never get his dick to go soft .... you think he gives a fuck about anyone if that happens lol...

MC opens up a lot of stuff and as long as your playing lawful evil or Lawlf good ....both can do bad things for good reasons

I like the Part that evry Hero has a Sun in them when they take the Injections gets inhanced ... that sleaves us with a lot of fun when he finaly get to see "heroes" lol
I do think that there in lies the point he was making the FLAW is lust it says nothing about his personality or his moral compass. There for even if you where to give in to lust you can feel bad after and use the tools at your disposal to minimize the impact it has on others. It does not remove the act it self but it can reduce the effect. Or even prepare the ones around you so that even if your lose control and the lust makes you do things that are considered bad you can still correct a lot of the impact it would make. If that is "evil" or "good" is between the maker of the game and you the player.

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
Hi guys, I just download the latest version in here. Billy has a mother but no sister in the game. Do you have the same problem?
And how to recruit 2 more members to the NCHDL (it's a group or something right?).

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes