khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I found going for mind control 2 asap and changing everyone's personality to one type makes things so much easier. Another option is to go for SymPathic Link level 2 for the Gift of gab ability so you don't have to memorize what their interests are.

Studying at home can improve grades. I find the first month is a pain and makes the MC and mother look like idiots as they don't check on what the requirements are before getting the MC's power so they can deal with the grade issue.

I really like the game but I wish there was more about this world the MC lives in as it has issues that ours wouldn't have. Like for example, there are cell phones but no evidence anyone has even heard of the internet. Of course this could be homage to superhero comics where when one really sits down and looks at it makes no sense from a social or technological point of view. There is even a name for this trope: "Reed Richards Is Useless".
The Gift of Gab is really nice once you get it if you don't want to have to remember what topics each girl likes. You can also just socialize at lunch and use text messages to build favor, then you don't have to remember what they like. This is especially important if you don't pick Social as your primary stat (my walkthrough uses Mental for the primary).

It's actually pretty helpful to have each girl have a different personality type so you can have them train you in different stats. You gain way more stats doing that than you do going to class, especially if you're not using mods.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I really like the game but I wish there was more about this world the MC lives in as it has issues that ours wouldn't have. Like for example, there are cell phones but no evidence anyone has even heard of the internet. Of course this could be homage to superhero comics where when one really sits down and looks at it makes no sense from a social or technological point of view. There is even a name for this trope: "Reed Richards Is Useless".
There is online shopping at least. I think the internet is mentioned in a few of the interaction conversations.

And the trope you're probably looking for is .

cosmosdad1

Jan 12, 2018
Hey, probably another dumb question for all you seasoned players. But, in the walkthrough it says you can use mind control when you do the teachers aid job, to enable extra stuff. i have not even seen any possibility for interaction with her like that.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hey, probably another dumb question for all you seasoned players. But, in the walkthrough it says you can use mind control when you do the teachers aid job, to enable extra stuff. i have not even seen any possibility for interaction with her like that.
Once you get Mind Control and do the Teacher's Aid job she'll say something about telling Ms Larson what a good job you did. At that point you should have an option that says "I have a better idea". If you do that you'll mind control her. Then the next time you do the Teacher's Aid job you can tell her to write you a letter of recommendation to the Logistics Division. At higher levels of Mind Control you can get a BJ or Sex from her the next time you do the job (sex requires more than 1 mind control without taking a reward in between).

This might require a critical success when you do the job so if you're not using Get Lucky you may not always have the option. High levels of concentration makes a critical success more likely and Get Lucky makes it guaranteed. Same is true when going to class.

cosmosdad1

Jan 12, 2018
Once you get Mind Control and do the Teacher's Aid job she'll say something about telling Ms Larson what a good job you did. At that point you should have an option that says "I have a better idea". If you do that you'll mind control her. Then the next time you do the Teacher's Aid job you can tell her to write you a letter of recommendation to the Logistics Division. At higher levels of Mind Control you can get a BJ or Sex from her the next time you do the job (sex requires more than 1 mind control without taking a reward in between).

This might require a critical success when you do the job so if you're not using Get Lucky you may not always have the option. High levels of concentration makes a critical success more likely and Get Lucky makes it guaranteed. Same is true when going to class.
Thanks Khumak: yeah, that needs the critical success to get that option. i dont have get lucky, do you think i should? if so, how do i do that?

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Are there any sex scene with mom/billy?
Yes, quite a few, this is a list of what scenes and how to get them, not comprehensive but should get you started:

physical contact scenes:
HJ
BJ
Quickie
Sex (with fetish variant, in this case mom being dominant)

all need to have moms family ties suppressed using the mind control power, they are accessed from the contact menu when you talk to her

nympho scenes 1-4 which require mom to be nympho, raise her corruption and lower inhibition, apply mental break and then spam the sympath power +desire on her, the scenes pop sequentially and happen when you are at home and so is mom, be warned these take a day action to do and are not optional when they trigger, it's possible for them to chain, effectively having Mom screw Billy all day and stop him from doing anything else which is both annoying and funny.

Note: only the sympath power is strictly required here but the other powers will give you a far higher success rate of getting mom into the nympho state in my experience

Obsessive scenes 1-3
same as above with the excetion that she needs to be in the obsessive state, use the +love sympath power for this. Also the scenes pop when you shoose to end the day and go to sleep, meaning that it directly competes with the other girls obsessive scenes which also trigger at this time, as such i'd advise only having one obessive character at a time when trying to get these to trigger.

there are other scenes but those are the ones that will appear in the phone photo menu

there are others like Mom and Billy in the shower (suppress family ties, give her high lust and then shower)

hope that helps

evillllll

Sep 29, 2017
View attachment 62948

Overview:

SuperPowered is a RPG game made with Ren'py. In the game, you play as Billy, a young man still living with his mom. At the very beginning of the game, Maggie (his mother) buys Billy his first superpower. Because money is tight, he doesn't have much of a choice, she's getting him X-ray vision. Before the process begin, the nurse who's gonna give him the shot has to test him to see if he's compatible. As it turns out, he is but there's something else. Unlike most people, who can only receive a very limited number of those shots, Billy seems to have the uncanny ability to absorb an unlimited amount of them. Thanks to this, he could become the most powerful of them all but in order to achieve this level of power, he must be careful. In a world where almost everyone can buy powers, anyone could be a potential threat.​

Updated: 2018-02-17
Censorship: No
Version: v0.22.1
Developer/Publisher: Night City Productions - -
Platform: Windows, Mac
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Cheat Mods/Commands:

IMPORANT:

<Download>
WIN: - - - - -
Mac:

Others: -

CONSOLE IS NOT OPENING . WHAT SHOULD I DO?

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
It's been a while since I checked this game out. Did Night City ever address what he'll do about Patreon's new guidelines? After all, MC is all the game is about...plus some incest thrown in there as well.

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
This game has way too many variables to keep track of, not to mention way too many characters. I remember playing it when it was done in Rags, and it was a hassle to advance in certain scenes. The current user interface is also a bit cumbersome, and the story seems to be going nowhere. At this point, the game will never be finished, because there just doesn't seem to be an end game in mind. Some people like that - a never ending sandbox, but eventually you'll reach a point of diminishing returns. As for Patreon's guidelines, if the dev buckles and removes the incest content, there simply won't be enough in there to keep people interested. I'll check it out in a couple more versions to see if things have improved.
Ehh I don't know. I don't think the incest is that big a draw to this game. I am rather confident that it would survive the introduction of your "step-mom" and "step-sis".

I was more thinking of the mind control stuff. Did he ever mention what he's going to do about that? It's pretty much the whole game...

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
I have tried to play this game a few times
While I love the concept and the goals of this, for me it is far too much of a grind to truly enjoy what seems to be a rather immersive experience.
There just seems to be a lot of clicking the same scenes again and again to get to where you can do more.
For me I never got past trying to form the club, because it became frustrating, with trying to raise stats, raise notoriety, raise money. And having to rebuild reputation again and again.

I wish you all the luck with this for those who do enjoy it.

Dec 31, 2017
Yes, quite a few, this is a list of what scenes and how to get them, not comprehensive but should get you started:

physical contact scenes:
HJ
BJ
Quickie
Sex (with fetish variant, in this case mom being dominant)

all need to have moms family ties suppressed using the mind control power, they are accessed from the contact menu when you talk to her

nympho scenes 1-4 which require mom to be nympho, raise her corruption and lower inhibition, apply mental break and then spam the sympath power +desire on her, the scenes pop sequentially and happen when you are at home and so is mom, be warned these take a day action to do and are not optional when they trigger, it's possible for them to chain, effectively having Mom screw Billy all day and stop him from doing anything else which is both annoying and funny.

Note: only the sympath power is strictly required here but the other powers will give you a far higher success rate of getting mom into the nympho state in my experience

Obsessive scenes 1-3
same as above with the excetion that she needs to be in the obsessive state, use the +love sympath power for this. Also the scenes pop when you shoose to end the day and go to sleep, meaning that it directly competes with the other girls obsessive scenes which also trigger at this time, as such i'd advise only having one obessive character at a time when trying to get these to trigger.

there are other scenes but those are the ones that will appear in the phone photo menu

there are others like Mom and Billy in the shower (suppress family ties, give her high lust and then shower)

hope that helps
Ohh so there is scene btw them two then...btw thank u sooo much

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes