• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
So I deleted this game last night I think I will go back to it later maybe sometime next year....

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, I think this is one that i'll check up on in a few months or so and see how it's going.

I know they say story and stuff is in the works but it's slow going and I can't see anything substantial happening any time soon.

Don't get me wrong, I did like what i've seen so far but it keeps getting wider with no depth and there is only so long you can paddle in a puddle before you need a swim.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Yeah, I think this is one that i'll check up on in a few months or so and see how it's going.

I know they say story and stuff is in the works but it's slow going and I can't see anything substantial happening any time soon.

Don't get me wrong, I did like what i've seen so far but it keeps getting wider with no depth and there is only so long you can paddle in a puddle before you need a swim.
Aye agreed

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Gotta agree with the consensus here. Gonna wait a few months before playing the game, just to see the progress story wise. I mean there should be a big amount of potential plot wise given the super hero theme.

Danma

Aug 28, 2017
I only get all female sex scene until invite. Only see corruption in photo. And dont know how to get nympho or obsessed scene without photo menu in phone.

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
changelog as copied from svs:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is anybody already downloading for a MEGA upload or should I try it?
I have no premium acct and cannot dl quickly.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
This is a great update.

There's finally a storyline, and I'll trust it to be a big update given what he said, some new content, and major combat fixes.

Reactions: Darkaura

lemartes

Nov 12, 2016
for some reason, i really cant get the mechanics of this game(even at cheat mod). how do i learn fetishes of girls? and remove the love cap from mom?

ClumZyFinGerX

Aug 23, 2017
Really there's nothing that can be "resolved" if you're referring to stopping the links from being taken down. The creator has the right to have them removed. That's why there's a torrent in the OP, to keep the current edition available when the mega links inevitably get axed.
Haha, I never thought of the creator requested to remove the file.:coldsweat:

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes