Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Anyone else just not really giving a fuck about this game anymore?

I was so excited for deniese and I was let down in the worst way...

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017

I was so excited for deniese and I was let down in the worst way...
I'm with you, I just feel like it should be so much further along in game play by now. Denise and Sister feel like a let down on what they were previously, and we haven't even gotten to the sister's friend or the other Supe's yet.

I know Baal has been working on it constantly and it feels like the framework has improved slightly but with so many holes its just not really grabbing my interest as much as it used to.

Reactions: Arcane666

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I'm with you, I just feel like it should be so much further along in game play by now. Denise and Sister feel like a let down on what they were previously, and we haven't even gotten to the sister's friend or the other Supe's yet.

I know Baal has been working on it constantly and it feels like the framework has improved slightly but with so many holes its just not really grabbing my interest as much as it used to.
This and also it just seems overly repetative now as far as sex scenes they are really not being intresting and some just seem fucking lazy right now.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
This and also it just seems overly repetative now as far as sex scenes they are really not being intresting and some just seem fucking lazy right now.
Agreed, only so many times you can get "Movie Time!!!" before I am just skipping the scene...again.

Reactions: Arcane666

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017

No story to grip on to, no real promotion of superpowers, just corruption of girls...

I can do that in other games far easier than with updated VN graphics. What enticed me was that there'd be something more to hold my interest. Like... Superpowers and fighting. But people want a damn dating simulator. I just wanna corrupt the newest version of Powergirl...

Is that so wrong?

Reactions: summerjo

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
I need some help. At first, everything was fine with the modded version and extra mods that are confirmed working with this one. My problem is that now all of a sudden I can't have sex with any of the girls at school even if it is in the morning, it just keeps saying "School is out. Everyone is going home." The choice options have also shifted to the left. Any help is appreciated.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
There was no story (neither main nor side story) in the last version I tested. As long as there is no story, it's just a glorified cg viewer for me, and what's the point of that?

No story to grip on to, no real promotion of superpowers, just corruption of girls...
Corruption is better with a background and story for characters.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
There was no story (neither main nor side story) in the last version I tested. As long as there is no story, it's just a glorified cg viewer for me, and what's the point of that?

Corruption is better with a background and story for characters.
I agree with this 100%

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
LOL ....2500+ lines of code and 150 new images. (I have more images, but those will be added later)

Story Mode has started :D it's in beta testing ....but Keep on crying how there to much sex and nothing to do unlike dating my blue balls that all story and no sex with the main character :D

Reactions: jog

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
LOL ....2500+ lines of code and 150 new images. (I have more images, but those will be added later)

Story Mode has started :D it's in beta testing ....but Keep on crying how there to much sex and nothing to do unlike dating my blue balls that all story and no sex with the main character :D
It only took a year and some change for an actual story to come in... Yeah, forget about the fact that Denise is an archetype in high school, let's just turn her into a robot and have our way with her.

Or how about the only person with super powers is you and you grind like hell in this game to turn someone into a nympho while there's really no point to it?

I think that people's feelings on why they see the game as a massive grindfest are perfectly valid. I don't think that after so long of the same thing, everyone wants to be the hamster on the wheel when that's all there is to the game.

Reactions: jande21

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
It only took a year and some change for an actual story to come in... Yeah, forget about the fact that Denise is an archetype in high school, let's just turn her into a robot and have our way with her.

Or how about the only person with super powers is you and you grind like hell in this game to turn someone into a nympho while there's really no point to it?

I think that people's feelings on why they see the game as a massive grindfest are perfectly valid. I don't think that after so long of the same thing, everyone wants to be the hamster on the wheel when that's all there is to the game.
Without @SLDR and his cheats there is no way in hell I could play this game.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
lol like what you like his Patrons wanted it that way lol ....they voted

Now that voted for story
I like the corruption part of the game, my only dislike of the game is the grind to get there. Plus it has my favorite fetish mind control/incest :p.

Reactions: badblonde

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
I like the corruption part of the game, my only dislike of the game is the grind to get there. Plus it has my favorite fetish mind control/incest :p.
Its still in alpha testing he make it less gritty as more powers come out and story helps you :D that's what he says lol

LOL look at my pic lol That's mine to

Reactions: jande21
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes