Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
there are only fetishes made for Denise and Mom so far.
Correct. They are a giant chore to get to as well. And the mom's can F up a bunch of the night-time scenes if you are trying to collect them all, so it's not a bad ides to hold off on that one. Denise's is FANTASTIC though.

lemartes

Nov 12, 2016
after reading the thread seems like ppl really angry to hear this question again and again but ill ask anyway :FeelsBadMan:

do we need to modify a file to see developer console? with new version shift+O doesnt work anymore.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Looks like I'll be busy modding tomorrow. All files are now split up in their own RPA's, so that may mean having to upload the modded version completely. Sigh. Let's see if @SLDR gets there first. Otherwise I'll have the honors.

I'll keep you posted.

EDIT: Couldn't just go to bed without trying. Almost got it all modded. Would you guys prefer for me to upload a no guarantees version that should work but hasn't been extensively tested (making you beta testers) or can you wait about 12 hours?

EDIT2: All the changes of the @SLDR mod have been implemented. I clicked on almost everything once and received no errors, everything works as expected. I'll now copy the altered files over a clean 00.17.00 install (forgot to apply the 17.01 file) and see if that works. If it does, I'll attach them to this post and go to bed. If it doesn't, it's 12 hours...

EDIT3: I didn't want to leave you like this, so here it is. But it comes with instructions.
1. Download @ikaruga 's excellent RPA_Extractor.zip from post.
2. Extract it to the game's root directory (where SuperPowered_v0.17.00.exe is located)
3. Run it, it should list a series of files, most of them named after the characters.
4. Now download my attachment (00.17.00-SLDR-BETA.zip)
5. Extract it to the game's game directory (the one with all the rpyc-files)
6. Run the game.

It worked for me. Let me know if you run into anything. I'm off to bed. 00.17.01 can wait.

Last edited:

thaura

Apr 30, 2017
what's the cheats codes for the reputations please ? (global influence , school influence etc ... ? )

victomon

Apr 21, 2017
can anybody help me? im new here
since the version 15.00 modded I cannot use the powers... these apparently is blocked ...
any walkthrough to advance in the game? what should I do?
PD: sorry my very bad english... D:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If I had known that someone had uploaded it I'd of grabbed it. Sadly I for some reason am not getting alerts for this game anymore and due too the permission changes, other uploaders and modders can't update this OP. Unless someone's willing to upload this to somewhere that got the download while the link was still up then we are boned. Try Mediafire as well, It's simple to use and from my experience not as much of a hassle as Mega. Hell I still have the Fallout New Vegas DLC on my Mediafire account and that's been floating around for the last 3 years, they work with Steam versions of basic Fallout New Vegas and maybe non-steam versions if that's a thing. A heads up though I'm not as active as I used to be, if someone does get another working link PM me so I know perferably with the link and I'll create different mirrors so this doesn't happen again.

EDIT: so yeah now I get updates.

Reactions: Mark Marson

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
can anybody help me? im new here
since the version 15.00 modded I cannot use the powers... these apparently is blocked ...
any walkthrough to advance in the game? what should I do?
PD: sorry my very bad english... D:
You have to use influence points at the Division or what ever it is to take some test to be able to get new powers.

Reactions: victomon

JZarb

Mar 15, 2017
Found a torrent at BTKitty, for those looking for 17.00.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes