Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The fixes are stored on our site, so they aren't really getting removed.

as for mirrors, tried Nopy and it immediately said the upload was a failure and Mediafire is also acting strange. Still working on it though.

Gonna just apply patch then re-pack it back into a rar then upload.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
you need version 0.17.00 to apply the 0.17.01 patch.

And finally got it to work. Added the torrent link from @JZarb and got the MediaFire link up. kept the other links for redundancy.

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
day = 'x'
example: day = 'Wednesday' to make the day Wednesday.
you need the apostrophes like changing the time which is phase = 'Morning' to change the current time of day to morning meaning next action regardless of what is leads to the time being Day.

That's at the very bottom of the console commands list. As for the rest of the console commands such as influence and it's varients, no clue on what to do there. I ended up just using my old save from a previous version which works.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Stupid question. How to increase initiative and global influence?
no clue, if you don't mind cheating an option would be use SLDR's modded version of 0.16.5, start a new game and just give yourself as much as you need and then some for future proofing and re-use the save in the newest version. It worked for me.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Objection, your honor! Asked and answered.

Global Reputation : player.reputation=<number>
School Reputation : school.influence=<number>
Initiative Reputation : initiative.influence=<number>
Logistics Reputation : logistics.influence=<number>
Globex Reputation : globex.influence=<number>

Two questions for anybody:
1. Can you upload this 1.4GiB package to Mega without an account?
2. What's the best way to replace files in or repack into an RPA-file?
Alternatively, if @Thatguy can re-upload it with unpacked RPA-files, I can just work with small hotfixes for the mod.

Apart from that, the I posted seems to work just fine. I'll make it a bit more streamlined and add the 00.17.01 version later today. I'll probably do Get Lucky as well. And then get to work on Keepin' it in the Family (provided people want me to share that).

Hmm, Wild Oats will lower Control to 60 every night. And it works by essentially skipping entire scenes. Quite a couple of effects on storyline too though. Haven't checked the phone pictures yet.

@Kakato : (read the spoiler), I only needed to go back 17 pages for it just now. You can do 17 pages right? And remember, you only had one question, we don't want to see any more now. :)

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi guys. I'm new to this game and a bit lost + I have to admit that I'm lazy to read 120 pages :/ . I have only one question please. About the mom's drinking friend : the blond one. How do you advance with her when she sleeps in the living room please ? I don't have the opportunity to rise her stats, because I can only choose to jerk off on her or let her sleep in my bed. Thanks in advance for anyone who'll answer/help.

Aug 26, 2017
I haven't played Superpowered for a little while, but getting influence points is easily done, if you've the time to grind for hours on end pumping all of your stats. Global can be got from doing jobs at the school once you can, along with school and initiative I believe. The amount of points you get from any skill based interaction is actually based on that skill, which is why I dunno if I can stand to put another 10 hours into a ng. Points can also be gotten from doing missions around the city for the initiative, and from asking people with whom you have high favor, to have them gossip about your, or something along those lines.

Imo, just cheat the points and save a good 30 hours of tediousness. Unsure if the author has a reason for making the point system and stats so grindy, other than to prolong content.

wothisname

Jul 3, 2017
Hi guys. I'm new to this game and a bit lost + I have to admit that I'm lazy to read 120 pages :/ . I have only one question please. About the mom's drinking friend : the blond one. How do you advance with her when she sleeps in the living room please ? I don't have the opportunity to rise her stats, because I can only choose to jerk off on her or let her sleep in my bed. Thanks in advance for anyone who'll answer/help.
let her sleep in your bed and she starts to like you more, keep doing it and things advance eventually

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Your alignment has a lot to do with it too if you have high (good) alignment you can let her sleep in your bed if you have bad low alignment you can wank on her and eventualy non consensually have sex with her

Reactions: Kakato

adion78

Jun 23, 2017
no clue, if you don't mind cheating an option would be use SLDR's modded version of 0.16.5, start a new game and just give yourself as much as you need and then some for future proofing and re-use the save in the newest version. It worked for me.
Sorry. Stupid question again. Where can I download SLDR's modded version of 0.16.5. And how do I cheat to increase the influences?

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
You can get global influence by asking the girls to "spread the word of your exploits" and by successful school jobs.

For the Initiative, do public ops missions for them, or get Larson to write letters to them on your behalf.

Tooner12

Aug 31, 2017
So I'm new here and I just wanted some confirmation. When I download the hotfix file and got the scripts file, where exactly do I put it in the SuperPowered folder?

wiridesc

Jul 5, 2017

(SuperPowered_v0.17.01_SLDR_Modded) hot-fix and password fix are included and applied.

Thanks to SLDR for his 0.17 Mod! Works perfectly.

- Replaced the link with a version that does not contain the backup files. Size is 1.27 GB.
- The download says 0.17.00 -> I forgot to update the name. It is the correct file.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes