Infineon

May 5, 2017
Mega link with mac and PC versions .051

mega.nz/#F!Q6YVyJTS!4b1VryoHkGYO_fD40ztTwg

To bypass the passwords till a modded version is released by SLDR, use the Password Fix provided below. Cut and paste the "Password_fix.rpy" file into the "Superpowered/game/" directory. Launch the game. When prompted for a password, type: start

PC version is starting fine, didn't have time to test the rest.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Just curious: why do some people neglect to go back even a few pages in the thread to discover whether someone posted a 0.16.51 hotfix to be applied on top of the release posted in the first post? It's like 135 people downloading mentioned hotfix and only getting 4 likes for it.

:biggrin:

@badblonde : I personally like the game in part because I can completely change it to my liking thanks to Ren'Py. So there will most definitely be a new suppression option called "Keepin' it in the family" that will combine both Familial Ties and Wild Oats and applies to mom & sis. Even if it takes me all weekend to make. Like the name? I do. :)

Reactions: ponyguy

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
well that's to you lol .... im one of the few people that do not see Ntr in this game since you make them sluts and give no bleep about your pets so to each their own

Infineon

May 5, 2017
"why do some people neglect to go back even a few pages in the thread"
That would be really valid question, if people would know how many pages one has to scroll back for relevant post, if there even is one. On top of few people asking "where is 051?" and receiving "it only has few fixes on top of 050, chill".

Reactions: ponyguy

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
@badblonde : I try not to turn them into sluts, but unfortunately being Generous in the sex-scenes raises their corruption, and since I don't feel like picking Selfish all the time (I role-play a lover, not a molester) and the relevant Mind Control suppression-slot is taken, I don't have a lot of options.

@Infineon : I always go back about 5 to 10 pages. When I discovered this thread I checked out the first and the last 5 pages.

In this case, I declared my intention to post a hotfix the "chill" post and the actual hotfixes . For me, they're all on the same page. If I could have edited the first post to add a link there, I would have.

I meant no harm, I'm just in a dry humor Friday-afternoon mood (and I'm trying to keep my posts lower than my likes, hence the big, sporadic posts and the not-so-subtle hint to everybody).

That being said, thank you for the Mega link.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84 and ponyguy

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Game needs invisibility so I can start a fresh save and do a good job of being rape ghost coast to coast. Also some flying sex scenes.
Holy Crap! I laughed so hard when I saw this post. If @ncp included that into the game, it would break the interwebs!XD

I mean, who hasn't asked the question, "What would happen if Superman got busy with Lois Lane at 15,000 ft?"XD

Marcus20060

Jul 24, 2017
This game wishlist:
_Balance between powers, currently mind control pretty much triumps the others, maybe not sympathic link but you get the idea. Sometimes I want to play as a jerk that blackmails the world for sex but the options are limited and the punishment is harsh. At least, they should make mind craft another power, I don't know, maybe an upgrade from mind control because if you want to possess the strongest power in game, you should pay for it fairly.
_Balance between stats, I think there is no point making so much stats and attributes without giving them a meaning. Only social stats are useful, thus making the others invalid.
_Add some enemies/rivals, we have Sandra as a friend so it would make sense to install somebody as your enemy which initially doesn't interact with you until you beat her in some battles or in competition or in study.
_More depth in mental conditions, making a character go insane now doesn't reward anything for the tiresome process except random sex scenes, that doesn't make sense to me. IMO, making someone a nympho should make her agree to f*ck regardless of conditions such as love, lust; volatile characters could randomly attack the player, reducing hp and obsessive ones may refuse to talk to Bill if he talks to other girls.
_Rescale requirements for access to power OR add more goals with reward OR fix the influence system. I believe that many are using cheat/ console commands because this honestly is the most frustrating aspect of the game. To me, this game is interesting because you play as a superhero/villain that uses his power to get into girl's pant, that is a great premise. However, by the time the player have access to powers, he should have fked all the girl ten times already, which reduces the game to no more than a dating sim.
Took me sometime to write this down but I think if the developer read this the game would be more enjoyable. And yes, I don't have patreon so I have no right to complain but maybe someone agree with me may tell ncp.

GusTTShowbiz

Aug 6, 2017
Hey everyone. Sorry if this has been asked before..I tried to search this whole forum but didn't find anything.

How do you get Denise's fetish? I got Maggie's, and asked Denise all the personal questions, but every interaction option after that doesn't lead anywhere. She has high corruption, love, and favor, and she has not had Mind Control on her.

What am I missing?

Thanks!

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Hey everyone. Sorry if this has been asked before..I tried to search this whole forum but didn't find anything.

How do you get Denise's fetish? I got Maggie's, and asked Denise all the personal questions, but every interaction option after that doesn't lead anywhere. She has high corruption, love, and favor, and she has not had Mind Control on her.

What am I missing?

Thanks!
after the questions you need ki kiss her, touch her and ask for a blow but you will see there are new options than the regular ones and after skip class and have sex

GusTTShowbiz

Aug 6, 2017
after the questions you need ki kiss her, touch her and ask for a blow but you will see there are new options than the regular ones and after skip class and have sex
Thanks for the help! I'm still not getting it.

I've definitely run out of questions. I've tried the kiss -> grope -> blowjob part in "private" and "skipping class." I didn't see any new options in either. I'm still not getting it.

Am I missing something? A stats or status (obsessive/nympho) requirement?

Thanks again! Much appreciated!

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Thanks for the help! I'm still not getting it.

I've definitely run out of questions. I've tried the kiss -> grope -> blowjob part in "private" and "skipping class." I didn't see any new options in either. I'm still not getting it.

Am I missing something? A stats or status (obsessive/nympho) requirement?

Thanks again! Much appreciated!
when you try to kiss her the option of "Kiss the shit out of her" appear? if not the you are missing one question

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
if the option of "Kiss the shit out of her" shows use it then in the grope use the option "Finger fuck her" then "Take a blowjob from her"

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes