DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
I've made some progress on my Get Lucky mod, which increases the odds of most random draws. It takes a little work, since I need to alter files for both standard modded as well as the No-NTR mod and really don't have a lot of time. For those interested, I've also reliably switched the inhibition/corruption gain/loss during sex (I mentioned before I think it's the wrong way around).

@GusTTShowbiz : She has 8 fetish levels, the last one is where you force her to give you a blowjob (Take a blowjob). If at that point her corruption is 40 or higher, it will trigger the Fetish button during skipping-class-sex. If her corruption is not yet at 40, rinse and repeat. And if you like cheating, it's d.fetish=True

@PepsiMan : Do the characters in The Gift retain their personality or do they turn into drones? I prefer the more subtle mind control over brute force.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
@PepsiMan : Do the characters in The Gift retain their personality or do they turn into drones? I prefer the more subtle mind control over brute force.
is not really subtle but the MC makes sure to convert the girls into servants without "touching the brain" so they keep the personalities and abilities to think for themselves, except (maybe) for the sis that hate he and blame he for things i don't want to spoil, so he makes use the mind control to make her forgive he and go back to the relationship they had before "the things"

GusTTShowbiz

Aug 6, 2017
That did it! Before she turned away when I did "Kiss the shit out of her" and nothing else progressed. Raised a few stats and it worked! Thanks so much!

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
I think I messed up somehow. The sister is forever angry at me no matter what I do. She doesn't respond to any of the super powers anymore asking her to love me again.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I've made some progress on my Get Lucky mod, which increases the odds of most random draws. It takes a little work, since I need to alter files for both standard modded as well as the No-NTR mod and really don't have a lot of time. For those interested, I've also reliably switched the inhibition/corruption gain/loss during sex (I mentioned before I think it's the wrong way around).

@GusTTShowbiz : She has 8 fetish levels, the last one is where you force her to give you a blowjob (Take a blowjob). If at that point her corruption is 40 or higher, it will trigger the Fetish button during skipping-class-sex. If her corruption is not yet at 40, rinse and repeat. And if you like cheating, it's d.fetish=True

How do I activate the rest of the fetishes?

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
I think I messed up somehow. The sister is forever angry at me no matter what I do. She doesn't respond to any of the super powers anymore asking her to love me again.

keep on using love on here it will drop her angry eventually

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
I have created an initial version of the Get Lucky mod. Essentially, this will either double the odds of random draws or simply guarantee success on those draws.

Right now, it influences these draws:
  • Kitchen / Morning / Shower : Walking in on sister
  • Kitchen / Afternoon / Shower : Walking in on mother
  • School / Classes : Odds of Critical Success
  • School / Jobs : Odds of Critical Success
    I recommend trying these jobs, there's a few scenes for them that I'm going to try and get myself.
  • Player's Bedroom : Odds of waking up to Mom/Sophie
    There are two scenes, Mom and Mom/Sophie. Which scene triggers is still up to chance, since I don't want to force either one.
I have no idea when the obsessive chats trigger, so I left those alone. The advantage is that I now don't touch any of the files that the No-NTR mod touches and you can safely use that mod as well.

To install, extract these files to the 'game' subdirectory, overwriting if needed. They are designed to work on the modded version posted on the first post (with or without my 0.16.51 hotfix applied). However, this mod can be active even if cheat mode is turned off.

To activate this mod, go to the load/save screen. Under Cheat Mode will be an option called GL. This option has 3 settings that it will cycle through in sequence (I might make it more elegant later):
  • GL: Off = Normal odds, like Night City coded them
  • GL: Felix Felicis = Double the odds
  • GL: Kobayashi Maru = No odds, you always win
Just select the one you want and play. Keep in mind this mod only alters the random draw. If a scene has a secondary requirement, you'll still need that.

WARNING: I haven't triggered every scene myself yet. Although the game loads and I've triggered most scenes already without Ren'Py giving me errors, there's no guarantee. So back up the five files it replaces (.rpy if you have those, .rpyc if you don't) and let me know if you get errors right when you're supposed to trigger the above scenes.

Last edited:

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
I have created an initial version of the Get Lucky mod. Essentially, this will either double the odds of random draws or simply guarantee success on those draws.

I recommend trying these jobs, there's a few scenes for them that I'm going to try and get myself.
    There are two scenes, Mom and Mom/Sophie. Which scene triggers is still up to chance, since I don't want to force either one.
I have no idea when the obsessive chats trigger, so I left those alone. The advantage is that I now don't touch any of the files that the No-NTR mod touches and you can safely use that mod as well.

To install, extract these files to the 'game' subdirectory, overwriting if needed. They are designed to work on the modded version posted on the first post (with or without my 0.16.51 hotfix applied). However, this mod can be active even if cheat mode is turned off.

To activate this mod, go to the load/save screen. Under Cheat Mode will be an option called GL. This option has 3 settings that it will cycle through in sequence (I might make it more elegant later):
Just select the one you want and play. Keep in mind this mod only alters the random draw. If a scene has a secondary requirement, you'll still need that.

WARNING: I haven't triggered every scene myself yet. Although the game loads and I've triggered most scenes already without Ren'Py giving me errors, there's no guarantee. So back up the five files it replaces (.rpy if you have those, .rpyc if you don't) and let me know if you get errors right when you're supposed to trigger the above scenes.
Thanks so much for the mod. Will help reduce the grind a lot.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016

Thanks! And nice names for the modes. ^_^

Daedalus43

Aug 1, 2017
First cast Nightmares so she forgets she is avoiding you, then Sympathic Link all interactions to Forgiveness (lowers anger).

Reactions: ponyguy

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
can some one explain me how the sexbot works? it happens randomly? cause i checked the rpy files it say nothing about corruption or anything else required, i did not programed or anything but it happens to me specially with kelly

bargian

May 7, 2017
Hej guys.
Im new to this game and, well, to this forum aswell, so hello every one :)
I got a question. When i pick social at start i have 6 charm and +3 favor for every action, with other start i have only 5 charm and +2 favor. I grinded all my social stats to 3, mental to 2/3/4 and i cant see im doing better with anything. Well, maybe interactions are slightly beter.
Is this how its supposed to be?

Also, whats Book Smarts? I Found that in walkthrough a few pages before.

Last edited:

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
Whose fetishes have been implemented?except for mom and Denise
also:are there any sex scenes for jobs(except the blowjob with the teacher)
and the last one! : how to trigger the morning mom or mom/sister scene?(I do have the get lucky mod installed and activated on Kobayashi Maru)
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Marcus20060

Jul 24, 2017
@bargian: book smarts reduce the need for study. Every week your grade gets -6, every study at home gets you +2 so you need to do 3 times a week in order to keep it from falling. With book smarts +2 from mind control and enhanced senses you only need 2.
you can find more about stats by hover the mouse over an action, each action get you stat change according to relevant stat. Pratically, you only need to care about persuation(affects overall favor gain, as found in chatting and social actions), personality(affects lust and love gain, as found in sexual actions) and leadership(affects negative actions). In mental stats, there's concentration which influences succes in study at school. The rest is pretty useless in my opinion. However, after the first 3 lvl, the experience requirement is too high so you may want to increase stats by buying powers rather than studying.
Beside, training H.I.T at the Initiative in social for 3 times which costs 60 + 80 + 120 =260 initiative influence get you +1 charm and buying SympathicLink and Psychosism get you a further + 2 for a total of 9, which should be enough to grind every interacting options and/or leaves you wondering what to do in sat/sunday Lol

Reactions: ClumZyFinGerX

bargian

May 7, 2017
@Marcus20060 Thanks. And could you please tell me how to get initiative influence?
I know i can change a lot of shool or global influence with school action for that but thats a lot, im trying now to get every gossip.
Shouldnt i get some letter of recomendation from principal after i got 80 grades? How do i triger it?

Also, whats a best way of spending global influence?

Last edited:

Marcus20060

Jul 24, 2017
@bargian I personally recommend maxing out enhanced senses first to get 3 style, making influence farming easier. You can also get fly power asap to get 12 style but that means delay other powers by a lot and again, flight offer useless stats. Finnish all goal net you about 200 global influence, 25 logistic influence, 100 initiative influence plus 100 school influence for each month you get 100 grade plus 50 influence in initiative, globex and logistic in form of 3 letters, plus 30 larson favor. Use 100 initiative influence to get the ops in initiative. At 3 style, each ops action, which can be found in the map, gets you 9 initiave and 3 global influence at the expense of 30 energy. Yeah that still a lot of grinding but that's the fastest way I know.
About Larson, after 2 weeks, if your grade is 80 or more, the first time you go to school should trigger a scene with larson, giving you that 100 initiative influence. At 100 favor with Larson, you can ask her for a professional favor which give 10+natural social school influence.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
You need the 3 relevant flaws to make them attractive. Also need to break the incest taboo. You also need enough favour, love and lust with each.

komgsd

Jun 9, 2017
which metrics have to be lowered/raised for your character to want to bang the principal, mom and the sister?
For Principal you have to get Fly to start likeing older women and raise love and lust over 90,
For mom and sis you have to take Mind Control and use Mindcraft to reprogram them to supress Family Ties it takes a little time to work, they have to restore the willpower to work and rase Love and Lust.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes