DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Okay, here's the 00.16.51 files. Just copy the three files into your 'game' directory, overwriting the three already there. In other words, if there's nothing to overwrite, you're extracting into the wrong directory. I forgot, the default install will only have rpyc files, just place these files in the same directory. Sorry for the mix-up.

As @Daedalus43 already stated, all that changed is that the Nympho-scenes for Denise now unlock correctly (I checked them from within the game, naked Mary, yay!) and that little sister-on-the-couch fix.
For those tinkering themselves: is it just me, or did the author change the "if sis.outfit=" on line 1948 but forget to change the same on line 1931?

Attached are two files. The SLDR Modded file is for the download found on the first post in this thread. The Charolastra No NTR file is for those that previously applied @Charolastra 's No-NTR mod found , which includes me (what can I say, I don't like sharing my girls, for now). As usual, should @Charolastra object, just let me know and I'll remove it.

@Altarin : As for the cleaning-fetish scene, the only way to get the complete scene is for mom to be okay about sleeping with relatives, to have corruption of at least 60 and to have finished all 8 fetish-scenes. Personally, I don't like dominatrix-mom. Then again, Billy is so skinny, he has it coming. Too bad Billy never gains more muscle as his attributes grow.

Last edited:

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
Okay, here's the 00.16.51 files. Just copy the three files into your 'game' directory, overwriting the three already there. In other words, if there's nothing to overwrite, you're extracting into the wrong directory.

As @Daedalus43 already stated, all that changed is that the Nympho-scenes for Denise now unlock correctly (I checked them from within the game, naked Mary, yay!) and that little sister-on-the-couch fix.
For those tinkering themselves: is it just me, or did the author change the "if sis.outfit=" on line 1948 but forget to change the same on line 1931?

Attached are two files. The SLDR Modded file is for the download found on the first post in this thread. The Charolastra No NTR file is for those that previously applied @Charolastra 's No-NTR mod found , which includes me (what can I say, I don't like sharing my girls, for now). As usual, should @Charolastra object, just let me know and I'll remove it.

@Altarin : As for the cleaning-fetish scene, the only way to get the complete scene is for mom to be okay about sleeping with relatives, to have corruption of at least 60 and to have finished all 8 fetish-scenes. Personally, I don't like dominatrix-mom. Then again, Billy is so skinny, he has it coming. Too bad Billy never gains more muscle as his attributes grow.
its ok, thank you to keep it updated

Reactions: ponyguy

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017

Hey everybody! Time for the weekly update.
So I spent all last week rendering storyline scenes, and the actual storyline is coming along nicely. Here's a quick list of what is planned.

Storyline introduction: 100% rendered

Storyline Branch 1: 100% rendered

Storyline Banch 2: 0% complete

Storyline Banch 3: 0% complete

Suppression: Wild Oats: 100% complete

Larson's 3rd Professional Favor: 100% complete

Low Health Repercussion: 100% complete

Kombat Mechanics: 100% coded

Kombat UI: 0% complete

Improving IDP training: 100%

XUeMxKVa7yBGgCZb5ZP0T97ibssmrb1aB2_UGnIjYRkRazzQ9431brbPiWSsyzAq.png

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016

Hey everybody! Time for the weekly update.
So I spent all last week rendering storyline scenes, and the actual storyline is coming along nicely. Here's a quick list of what is planned.

Storyline introduction: 100% rendered

Storyline Branch 1: 100% rendered

Storyline Banch 2: 0% complete

Storyline Banch 3: 0% complete

Suppression: Wild Oats: 100% complete

Larson's 3rd Professional Favor: 100% complete

Low Health Repercussion: 100% complete

Kombat Mechanics: 100% coded

Kombat UI: 0% complete

Improving IDP training: 100%

View attachment 13197
why is she cowering behind a locker like someone has beaten her for spilling a beer or something.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Combat mechanics are ready but user interface not yet started, i guess it will take another month before we can see it

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Okay, here's the 00.16.51 files. Just copy the three files into your 'game' directory, overwriting the three already there. In other words, if there's nothing to overwrite, you're extracting into the wrong directory.

All of the corresponding files in my game folder end with the extension .rpyc

I'm using SLDR's modded 16.50

Should I change the extensions of the hotfix files to .rpyc or leave them as .rpy and delete the old files?

Reactions: ponyguy

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
@dalzomo : I figured the modded version was unencrypted, my apologies. Just place them in the directory, the game will overwrite the rpyc-files when you run the game. The rpy's take precedence in my experience. If you wish to be certain, delete the relevant rpyc's, you'll see them get recreated.

Now off to edit the section of my post about overwriting...

So, Suppression: Wild Oats would be the NTR suppression, correct? What about mom and sis? How to suppress both Wild Oats AND Familial Ties? Either way, hope to see it soon, I'm curious what all the slut-scenes get replaced with.

And Allie is so cute hiding behind that locker. It would be something if one of the intimidation options is to stuff her IN the locker. Poor girl...

Sooooo, do we have any indication when we'll be getting those 100% Complete sections?

Last edited:

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
@dalzomo : I figured the modded version was unencrypted, my apologies. Just place them in the directory, the game will overwrite the rpyc-files when you run the game. The rpy's take precedence in my experience. If you wish to be certain, delete the relevant rpyc's, you'll see them get recreated.

Now off to edit the section of my post about overwriting...

So, Suppression: Wild Oats would be the NTR suppression, correct? What about mom and sis? How to suppress both Wild Oats AND Familial Ties? Either way, hope to see it soon, I'm curious what all the slut-scenes get replaced with.

And Allie is so cute hiding behind that locker. It would be something if one of the intimidation options is to stuff her IN the locker. Poor girl...

this is why i like the game :)

if u use Suppression: Wild Oats ....u can't use famila ... so if you want to make here not a slut she will not fuck you :D

give and take lol

Infineon

May 5, 2017
Just curious: why .51 link is not up? Sure it's only few bugfixes, but who wants to play with extra unnecessary bugs anyway?

Swoozie

Jun 23, 2017
With the mod you can go to the "photos" area to force certain scenes to play.
Why is it that the scenes from photo with mom's Nympho are different than if you trigger her nympho events naturally?

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
With the mod you can go to the "photos" area to force certain scenes to play.
Why is it that the scenes from photo with mom's Nympho are different than if you trigger her nympho events naturally?
Prob a case of the dev wanting to implement both scenes, and planned it that way.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes