Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Why just one of them? I'd like to see a threesome, I bet the mentalist girl knows some tricks to amplify sensations... what an orgasm :rolleyes:

Reactions: ponyguy

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Another ways are: get max corruption (so she doesn't care of family boundaries anymore) or mental illness + a lot of lust, but this solution is temporary and when mental illness is over her love will get back to 20 and cap again.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Thanks guys, so how do I increase the corruption level?
Pretty sure max corruption does not over ride the love cap. My Maggie is 100 with 0 inhibition, still capped. You need a mental issue, Obsessive, nympho or cut famial ties. If i understand correctly suppression effects other personality options, might remove some events?

bael132

Jul 7, 2017
usually my tactic for not getting a level cap is 0 her will power hit her with lust overload and try to kiss her when she gets out with zombie state. if it increase then you have to watch out that it wont reach 80 willpower for me. cause at 100 and you try to do love scenes it will be capped again i use the same tactic for sister.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
I'll compare that 0.16.51 version with 0.16.50. Anybody care for me to upload the altered files (compatible with the mod, of course)? That way you can patch to 51. It won't be until tomorrow though.

Also, I've been making some minor changes to some of the files to change random draws to the player's favor, causing scenes like sister/mother when taking a shower and the Wednesday/Saturday Sophie scenes to show up a lot more often. Anybody interested in those?

Mar 7, 2017
Also, I've been making some minor changes to some of the files to change random draws to the player's favor, causing scenes like sister/mother when taking a shower and the Wednesday/Saturday Sophie scenes to show up a lot more often. Anybody interested in those?
Oh hell the fuck YES!!! Upload em as soon as you can!

Daedalus43

Aug 1, 2017
Any walkthroughs ?
NO CHEATING VERSION:
  • Pick Social as main trait, then Mental; include sister perk somewhere.
  • Don't interact with mom/sis in morning, save those for school (reload if the schoolgirls aren't implemented). Interact with family on weekends.
  • Take notes! Which interactions are positive etc. If you see an animation, SAVE. The photos you see on the phone are vanilla (assume you're not turned on by mom etc). Depending on the girl's Corruption/Inhibition scores (level up Enhanced Senses to monitor these values as well as Love), these random scenes may be unique. If you encounter a new scene, use that SAVE or you may never see it again. Also, they go by sequence up to a point, so you may not see scene 4 without scene 2 or 3.
  • After interacting fully, attend classes (reload if distracted) and study in afternoon to bring your grades up to 80.
  • Prioritize raising mental stats so that Book Smarts is 6 (which matches the weekly decay of grades), after which you never have to study again, so you can focus on the girls. Thereafter, use the afternoons to pull the pud and regain Willpower.
  • Borrow a few bucks from each girl every week. Have them gossip about you EVERY DAY.
  • [EDIT: In the early phase, the spending priority for your $ is raising Resistance (see below) to delay public masturbation, which lead to demerits, the Initiative wiping your mind, or game over.]
  • On Wed/Sat nights during sleep, keep reloading until you see Sophie scenes. Don't be a jerk!
  • On Monday of 2nd week, ask Larsen for 2 letters of recommendation to Initiative.
  • Finish all optional Goals to raise stats.
  • Ask mom to drive you to Logistics center (or fly) to get school jobs.
  • On afternoons/weekends, train in Discipline (raises Resistance) at the Initiative (2x is minimum to buy 1st power). Do the public ops for more influence.
  • First power to buy at Globex is Sympathic Link. Now you can link Love to Trust actions. Then link Lust to get all Physical photos.
  • Buy coffee and shower to regain energy for using powers.
  • Buy Flight to willingly have sex with Larsen. Her Nympho scenes are triggered when trying to do work orders.
  • Use Small Request to ask personal questions (raises Corruption; reload if you read they would've said something else), up to a point (40 or 50, I forget). Have sex to lower either Corruption (generous approach) or Inhibition (selfish).
  • [EDIT: Mom's FETISH is easiest to discover before getting Mind Control. When Corruption is high enough and the personal questions request disappears, go to the coffee shop with her several times. Now new scenes are unlocked while cleaning the house and having sex. Similarly engage Denise to find her fetish.]
  • Maximize Sympathic Link so you can link all actions to Confidence (lowers Inhibition). In 3 days, all the girls you meet regularly will be slutty.
  • Train more in Discipline to buy Mind Control. Now you will be attracted to family but can suppress Familial Ties to remove Love cap and have sex with them. Also allows you to have shower sex in the morning (with sis) or afternoons (mom).
  • Buy Psychosism so you can cast Lucid Dementia (raises Corruption) on angry characters.
  • You can do certain interactions (read past forum posts, or if you're lazy, google Superpowered wiki for details) or cast Insanity Aura to give the girls mental illness. Now you have access to Nympho/Obsessive photos. At this point, EVERY NIGHT reload sleep until there's a new scene.
  • Through Mind Control, Reprogram everybody to Personal Assistants (unlocks 2 of 3 MC photos; Recalibrate to get 3rd).
  • That's it, you can earn all the Phys/MC scenes outright, while the Nympho (mostly in hallway)/Obsessive (mostly during sleep)/Other (mostly when going to class as you pass by the toilet) photos are usually RNG.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 142017

getting superpowered_v0.16.50.exe error and game won't start. any solutions ?

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes