bael132

Jul 7, 2017
For those having the sister error uncompress the rpyc files in the game folder an update with the attached.

The error is due to an eval mistake if sis.outfit = "nude" and not if sis.outfit == "nude"

Or uncompress and make the edit yourself.
error in what way like the tv massage error?

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
How to use the mod: download modded latest version from page 1 of this thread; start a new game; choose 'yes' when asked to play with mod

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
@ : i got your archieve but it seems broken, can you post it again?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
@ : i got your archieve but it seems broken, can you post it again?
Shouldn't be broken....but here it is again. Or make the edits I suggested when you unpack the game files.

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
Shouldn't be broken....but here it is again. Or make the edits I suggested when you unpack the game files.
yeah something is wrong with it i downloaded and attempted to open with winrar but nothing happen so i try with 7zip and worked, here is it in zip

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
How to use the mod: download modded latest version from page 1 of this thread; start a new game; choose 'yes' when asked to play with mod
Except that there's not one word about 16.50 being modded, a modded file is only available for 14.00

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
Does corruption and inhibition affect the mental state scenes? I don't know how to get some of them to unlock, also why the hell are nympho scenes so hard to unlock!

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Does corruption and inhibition affect the mental state scenes? I don't know how to get some of them to unlock, also why the hell are nympho scenes so hard to unlock!
The more corruption and the less inhibition, the more extreme.

Basically, the more you do it, the more they give up the poontang. The mental state just focuses on what type of scene you're getting.

Can't help ya on the unlocks... I used mods to finally get what I wanted.

bael132

Jul 7, 2017
The more corruption and the less inhibition, the more extreme.

Basically, the more you do it, the more they give up the poontang. The mental state just focuses on what type of scene you're getting.

Can't help ya on the unlocks... I used mods to finally get what I wanted.
what mods my phone photos got deleted everytime i load a new version...

bael132

Jul 7, 2017
For those having the sister error uncompress the rpyc files in the game folder an update with the attached.

The error is due to an eval mistake if sis.outfit = "nude" and not if sis.outfit == "nude"

Or uncompress and make the edit yourself.
where to update the file i cant seem to locate it?

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes