Unity SuperPowered 2 [v0.02.00] [Night City Productions]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Sure, give it a try. I'm working on my game lately, I don't have time to play or mod anything -.-'

For 0.01.02 x64
Unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "SuperPowered2_Data\Managed"

F1 to add 100k money
F2 to toggle +50 to dice rolls
That's a very nice cheat but reading the first post there is only versions 0.5.0 and version 2.0.0 so which of those 2 versions are you actually using?

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
SuperPowered2-0.02.00
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I think i wait untill update 0.10.0 or something to really play and enjoy. It is just too little to do compared to sp1.
I think it will surpass sp1 in every aspect, but it will take a year or 2 to get there. It is understandable since it took about 1 year since the demo to get anywhere, ill have patience there are other games i can 'play' while i wait for more content etc. :)

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
Man this game would be 50 times better if NCP decreased the xp needed to level up stuff by a bit

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
If you guys wanna cheat, just open the save file in AppData\LocalLow\Night City Productions and add a 0 to the end of all the player skills. You'll auto crit success on every roll
I was more interested in the money portion since I like "playing" most games but dislike grinding AND I have a hard enough time with using a cheat app, my poor damaged brain can't handle all the jumping around editing a file would require for the most part.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
is the mc going to be able to improve his body this time instead of looking like an
c nerd the whole game !
Default Billy is still a twig, but at least he looks like a healthy twig.
But, with the Polymorph skill, you get several options to choose from.
Billy, Billie, Billie Jean, BJ.....

'Female Protag' and 'Futa Protag' should probably be added to list.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: HUNUTAN

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
If you guys wanna cheat, just open the save file in AppData\LocalLow\Night City Productions and add a 0 to the end of all the player skills. You'll auto crit success on every roll
instructions incomplete please state the full path of skills

memelman

Nov 18, 2017
I hate it system and it's stupid dice roll
I like it.

If you are mad that you can't succeed at a check, it is because you haven't used the tools available in the game to make the check easier to succeed at. Increasing your own stats, using a power that gives you a boost to a stat, reducing the willpower of the target, adjusting the personality of the target, etc...

In the current version I would recommend focusing on maximizing your stats at character creation and not worrying too much about the powers. Do make sure to pick up the character options for the characters you want to do stuff with, though. IMO, it is easier to make the money needed to buy powers than it is to train stats in the current version.

I am liking what I see of the mechanics so far. What the game is lacking is content. Both content for sexy scenes and also content for more ways to increase various stats and gain money. But the lack of content will be addressed with time.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
thank you for the information! I already played SP1 years ago.
by the way do you know the answer to the questions I asked before?
it hard to get all sex need use some power to get H some need to low there int to get H it hard try it you will push your computer after play

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes