Unity SuperPowered 2 [v0.02.00] [Night City Productions]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

CoolDudewe

Jul 31, 2020
how do you / when do you unlock globex though? i unlocked it (randomly?) on my first playthrough, now i'm playing a diff playthrough and am on august 25th and all i'v unlocked is the coffee shop. (i've played like 3-4 ingame weeks)

CoolDudewe

Jul 31, 2020
how do you / when do you unlock globex though? i unlocked it (randomly?) on my first playthrough, now i'm playing a diff playthrough and am on august 25th and all i'v unlocked is the coffee shop. (i've played like 3-4 ingame weeks)
Just got to day 27 and unlocked it.. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: memelman

hurican27

Feb 13, 2022
v0.02.00
extract to \Managed
F1 to add 100k money
F2 +1000 to player stats (Strength, Agility, Endurance, Charisma, Manipulation, Presence, Intelligence, Perception, Wits, Resistance, Focus, Deviance, Reputation, Style, Fame, Noteriety, Alignment)

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
Question: How do you make money in this game?

I can go to college
I can go to Home
I can Patrol
I can go to Globex

I have yet to see how to make money.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Question: How do you make money in this game?

I can go to college
I can go to Home
I can Patrol
I can go to Globex

I have yet to see how to make money.
On Tuesday you need to go home in the morning to activate the coffee shop event to unlock the job.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
i rly enjoyed the first game, like 5 or more years earliers, but if the sequel is still not animated, i will not play it.

Reactions: nb8

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
Sorry, but I don't understand some things about the game.
In the morning I get a screen with "superpowers" but I don't understand how to "purchase" or activate them, I always just get supersens level 1 and that's it!

Ericong

Dec 8, 2021
This is a crazy game. I've been playing it for two days and I'm still stuck in the same place.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
If you guys wanna cheat, just open the save file in AppData\LocalLow\Night City Productions and add a 0 to the end of all the player skills. You'll auto crit success on every roll
Sorry, but I didn’t understand which skills and how to add this “0”.
Can you give me at least some example of what it should look like?

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes