Unity SuperPowered 2 [v0.02.00] [Night City Productions]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes
May 30, 2023
I remember playing early versions of the RAGS game, then the SP1 rebuild in the new engine, and now this - and it is very unfortunate that they don't seem to be able to stick with anything to the end. There's potential in all of them but it really just needs concrete execution.

Reactions: klang

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I was really hoping this wouldn't be just like the first game, where incest is just an on/off switch you toggle with mind control. You can try to push the numbers all you want, they won't even flirt with you if they're not being suppressed, and when they are, they instantly comply with anything you want (that's currently available). If mind control is your thing, it has it (a little), but there's no tension or even any effort to getting to the incest content, because you can just brute force it with mind control in your first conversation with either charactress. In fact, after three hours (the first game took dozens of hours, so that's a plus), the only content seems to be deleting their minds.

Tozen222

Jul 23, 2018
Everytime I try to load, I get a black screen and nothing works... can't progress at all.
Edit: was running older version by accident. No longer an issue.

Last edited:

memelman

Nov 18, 2017
I was really hoping this wouldn't be just like the first game, where incest is just an on/off switch you toggle with mind control. You can try to push the numbers all you want, they won't even flirt with you if they're not being suppressed, and when they are, they instantly comply with anything you want (that's currently available). If mind control is your thing, it has it (a little), but there's no tension or even any effort to getting to the incest content, because you can just brute force it with mind control in your first conversation with either charactress. In fact, after three hours (the first game took dozens of hours, so that's a plus), the only content seems to be deleting their minds.
He actually added another way to toggle incest besides mind control that I have found.

A critical success on inspiring wet dreams (or whatever it is called) under the psychosism ability can switch them to incest enabled. This is actually a superior way to do it compared to mind control since it enables incest without using up a mind control slot to do it, and there are some erotic incest scenes that aren't straight up mind control sex.

The mechanics for this game look more involved than the mechanics for SP1 and provide even more options for managing the characters personalities. It'll be really interesting exploring the different powers once the game is more fleshed out, and I expect even more options for getting incest content without overt mind control when it is all said an done.

But I wouldn't expect it to be possible to get incest content without any super power based manipulation, even if indirect, given the nature of the game. An erotic game based around affecting various potential love interests with super powers. But I would prefer that there was a way to do that, so I hope I am wrong with that expectation.

Last edited:

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
can you even talk to chelsea nikki danni etc?
No they haven't been fully added to the game yet. You can meet some characters in random encounters while working in the coffee shop and one encounter with Danni when you go to the coffee shop with Stephanie in the Evening.

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
Excuse me I ask if anyone has any idea of possible interactions to avoid grinding to a halt.
I found nighttime masturbation scene in both rooms, a manual masturbation scene while watching the movie with Maggie nothing while doing gymnastics and nothing with Stephanie.
Also how can I buy new super powers I can no longer find the GlobeX position that I only had active one day along with Patrol.
Even partial and general guidance I think would help many!

msor

Aug 5, 2020
Excuse me I ask if anyone has any idea of possible interactions to avoid grinding to a halt.
I found nighttime masturbation scene in both rooms, a manual masturbation scene while watching the movie with Maggie nothing while doing gymnastics and nothing with Stephanie.
Also how can I buy new super powers I can no longer find the GlobeX position that I only had active one day along with Patrol.
Even partial and general guidance I think would help many!
You can have HJ, BJ and sex with Maggie in a kitchen. For that you need to suppress her family tie. You can do it using Mind Control or Psychosis. The same for Stephany for BJ in a library.
You can also use Control to program Maggie for morning BJ or sex during gymnastics. Programming Steph is bugged and do nothing right now.
Plus you can use Mind Control to request prone sex from any of them. Maggie in a kitchen, Steph in a library or her room.

Do not forget to unlock Sandra and Danny with fetishes at start. It will give you some scenes in a café.

Reactions: condedracula

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
You can have HJ, BJ and sex with Maggie in a kitchen. For that you need to suppress her family tie. You can do it using Mind Control or Psychosis. The same for Stephany for BJ in a library.
You can also use Control to program Maggie for morning BJ or sex during gymnastics. Programming Steph is bugged and do nothing right now.
Plus you can use Mind Control to request prone sex from any of them. Maggie in a kitchen, Steph in a library or her room.

Do not forget to unlock Sandra and Danny with fetishes at start. It will give you some scenes in a café.
OK by cheating (changing the superpowers by hand in the save) I had manual Maggie during the movie, oral in the kitchen and the report always in the kitchen, nothing during gymnastics.
While I don't unlock with Stephanie and can't get anything with her!
Nothing with other people.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
No idea how to use mind control and I unlocked brainwashing level 3 and all mind stuff with the girls. Everything I roll is failure. This game makes no sense to me why the bar is so high to do the mechanic but so easy to get into.

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
No idea how to use mind control and I unlocked brainwashing level 3 and all mind stuff with the girls. Everything I roll is failure. This game makes no sense to me why the bar is so high to do the mechanic but so easy to get into.
For Mind Control it's your stats vs their willpower, with bonuses from your control over time. If your stats are low, you can boost them using your willpower, though that may not be enough. Using other powers such as psychosism can help you erode their will and gain control over them. Something like using Psychosism's Wet Dream Trap will reduce a girl's willpower by 5 per day, and every 10 willpower lost reduces the difficulty of your mind control rolls.

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
seems there's a bug with maggie with mind manipulation

if i want to put "modification lust" on her, the game put a "recalibration feedback loop lust" so i can't win lust with her.

uka

Sep 12, 2018
What the heck does "dice explosion" mean?

By the way, is there any hope that the author will implement a scene tracker? The long grind would be ok if we knew there was something to grind toward, but as it is now, there's no way to know if grinding something is a dead end or if there's a scene locked behind it.

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes